Canada Serving Canada.

Hyatt infiniti never again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hyatt infiniti never again

I took my car into the dealership to get them to fix my cluster lights my stereo and my a/c and they took $200 and said oh its just the stereo broken and controls everything so its 325 to fix that... i drive off the lot and this time my instruments wont work? no speedo no rpms nothing bring it back and leave it over night and train it home. next day i pick it up again and engine lights on. the car turns on but turns off if u dont rev before the rpms dip. so now im stuck with no a/c no stero no cluster lights, engine lights onn, car stalls if u dont rev to keep up the rpms only at startup tho. sorry but im really pissed off at infiniti right now.

called infiniti right now and guess what they wont fix anything for free even tho they caused it. they wont even diagnose it for free like wtf man

HYAT INFINIT IN CALGARY ALBERTA IS NOT A PLACE U SHOULD GO TO

Old 06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is outrageous! I would call Infiniti of America (well.. I suppose Infiniti of Canada for you) and file a complaint against the dealership.
When you file your complaint, demand that you want to take your car to a different dealership for the work. I wouldn't trust those clowns with my car after what they did if I were you.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by chopstixx
I took my car into the dealership to get them to fix my cluster lights my stereo and my a/c and they took $200 and said oh its just the stereo broken and controls everything so its 325 to fix that... i drive off the lot and this time my instruments wont work? no speedo no rpms nothing bring it back and leave it over night and train it home. next day i pick it up again and engine lights on. the car turns on but turns off if u dont rev before the rpms dip. so now im stuck with no a/c no stero no cluster lights, engine lights onn, car stalls if u dont rev to keep up the rpms only at startup tho. sorry but im really pissed off at infiniti right now.

called infiniti right now and guess what they wont fix anything for free even tho they caused it. they wont even diagnose it for free like wtf man

HYAT INFINIT IN CALGARY ALBERTA IS NOT A PLACE U SHOULD GO TO
What ever happened to the new shop manager KEN that posted here?? Does he still work there? I was under the impression that he was running the shop now and that he was going to fix all the problems with Hyatt.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by KungFuPanda
That is outrageous! I would call Infiniti of America (well.. I suppose Infiniti of Canada for you) and file a complaint against the dealership.
When you file your complaint, demand that you want to take your car to a different dealership for the work. I wouldn't trust those clowns with my car after what they did if I were you.

we can't take our cars to other Infiniti dealer ships there are two in the whole province and they are aprox 3hrs apart sh!tty service at Infiniti owns us here. Both dealerships suck for service equally.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by zeadlots
What ever happened to the new shop manager KEN that posted here?? Does he still work there? I was under the impression that he was running the shop now and that he was going to fix all the problems with Hyatt.
That was my impression, too. He's still there, I'll be talking to him this week and let him know (as I'm sure 'stixx did!) that things ain't gettin' any better!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Brutal!! I can't get over how many horrible stories and experiences I've read on this forum about that dealership! It's truly unfortunate and not exactly a way to conduct business.......and well, attract future business. Shame on them!!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
OP - you have every right to be pissed. it's time to get VERY assertive with the service department. do not accept anything less than complete satisfaction. make sure you have your original work order where it shows the scope of work to be done. take that with you, as well as the documentation of subsequent problems. do not let them bully you on this.

you should only be dealing with the service manager at this time, and it wouldn't hurt to speak with Inifiniti Canada first to at least have a contact there whom you can mention to Hyatt if they continue to be ******. if they do carry on, file a formal complaint with IC.

this shows the importance of checking all work done before paying the invoice to verify that you are satisfied. i guarantee they would have been much more amenable to fixing the problem if you had not already paid.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
...that really sucks
So much for the mgr straigtening things out.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:39 PM
yah well im gonna have a talk with him and see if he can be kind enuff to fix this

Old 06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Cool, you soften him up for me...

Old 06-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SwivelHips
Cool, you soften him up for me...
I'm hoping for the best June 18th...

Old 06-10-2009, 08:55 PM
INFINITI CANADA REFUSED TO HELP ME

according to the customer rep this is a private dealership matter and they wont help me cuz its not theyre concern?????

And so i have to pay infiniti another $100 to diagnose the problem which was caused on their lot by their TECH and then pay for labour to get it fixed

but luckly i went and talk to a tech directly and he pulled up some codes for me. and i didnt have to pay
apprently someone tampered with my Airflow sensor and now im gonna have to dish out a good 600

Old 06-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Hey chopstixx sorry to hear about your car. Try talking to Ken if you can, last time I was in there he was very understanding and willing to work with us.

Hopefully Ken see's this message and can help you out.

Jack

Old 06-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Any update??

Old 06-11-2009, 06:06 PM
So I stopped in today and talked to Ken. Seems like a decent guy. My car was doing its thing -- centre stack out, AC stuck on 18C -- luckily it was still doing it when I got there, so the tech was able to confirm the symptoms. We ordered up the replacement head unit for $325 (Ken says the price went up yesterday by 50 bucks, but gave it to me for the 325 price we'd talked about. Good call. That, plus 1.5 hrs labour (@ $130/hr - gulp) and it'll be done. I made sure to ask how much it was going to cost for them to confirm the problem (free, but they didn't put it on the machine or anything) and kinda had to extract from Ken the cost of install. "Uh, 1.5 hours" At a shop rate of? "$130".

I forgot to ask, but I'll find out what warranty comes with the refurb unit. If at all possible, I will be there for the install and see how long it really takes. Ken also said they do 1/2 hour of diagnostics with this install and he wouldn't charge me for that. I wonder if they normally would (okay, listen to what I'm saying, yes they would)

So far so good. I'll keep you all posted.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hyatt infiniti never again