Canada Serving Canada.

Who's watching Ultimate Fighter Heavywieghts tonight?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:13 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by intense660
one of the smaller dudes will win TUF via CONDITIONING.

im still not sold on this season. No drama yet, a little talk blah this is kimbo (who gives a ****?). The two fights have been a big letdown, it feels like the tv has been put on slow-mo. I hope next season will be all light weights .
the nfl guys are all jokes, u ll see the other 2 will be man handled pretty easy. the IFL guy(chubby one) became really arrogant and act like he knows everything, if he was that good, why is he at TUF?

i like wes sims. kimbo is actually guaranteed to be on UFC even he loses.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rofl roy nelson...

they told him that if he didnt want to get ktfo by arlovski again he better listen. then he shut up. best part of the last episode.

btw if wes sims wins this season ill cry.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Worst season

lay and pray victories ftl

Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
shlt that was lame, just finished watching.... I think Kimbo losing that way actually worked in his favour, think people are gonna wanna see him come back and rip it up now.... I doubt anybody who watched that fight is gonna respect Nelsons victory when it came the way it did...

nothing but belly flop face suffocation, I've never seen anyone win a fight that way, lame as it gets...

Old 09-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^+1000 it was the lamest way i've ever seen a fight end. It wasnt even like he was dropping bombs on kimbo once he was one top.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:07 AM
i think as usual early stoppage by herb dean, this guy is really bad. beside i dont know how nelson wins the title with that belly,.actually watching his belly choke makes me feel better about my belly
i doubt ifl is any good,cause if this is their champion, i cant imagine how bad is the competition. and his supposedly hammering on the top of kimbo was more like puffy punches.
rampage was full of fun as usual, there is nothing to like about rashad, im out, i think next week because his teammate is injured i think we r gonna see kimbo stepping in again

Old 10-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kimbo should'nt have thrown that knee

Old 10-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
I feel bad for Kimbo but he had no ground game. Roy Nelson barely pulled that off though, I thought he was going to get caught with a hook.
One thing i have learned about Kimbo is that the guy has a rough exterior but he is a humble guy, I hope to see him in the UFC in the future after he gets some training.

Old 10-01-2009, 09:30 AM
boi
Kimbo's ground defence is pretty bad... Kimbo was breathing too hard when RN just layed his fat *** on half of his body.

But I think Kimbo will be a good fighter.. he's on the wrong team IMO

Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Lame fight, very disappointing. If Nelson wanted to show Dana he belongs in the UFC he should have banged with Kimbo, not simply as Dana said "did just enough to win without getting hit."

Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 AM
boi
Kimbo's ground defence is pretty bad... Kimbo was breathing too hard when RN just layed his fat *** on half of his body.

But I think Kimbo will be a good fighter.. he's on the wrong team IMO

Old 10-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
get me a whopper with no pickles, the king wants it his way..... what useless ****. that was a very bad fight(nap time) to watch.

Old 10-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
the lack of oxygen and hard breathing was probably due to belly suffocation, it's understandable...
Nelson did try and stand up with Kimbo, but as soon as Kimbo landed even the tiniest of punches Nelson was like "Fck this, I'm takin him down" lol

I thought you were supposed to stop a fight when you see the guy on top knock the guy on the ground out, or maybe doing some very heavy damage....
there was neither of that happening, so why was the fight stopped is why I wanna know, but the last thing Dana wants to do is criticize another of his referees

Old 10-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
the fight was stopped out of mercy for the crowd. herb had seen enough, and kimbo clearly was not going to be getting up on his own any time soon. neither fighter was damaged at all. nelson's love taps to the top of kimbo's head were a joke. would you have liked to watch 3 more minutes of the whale beaching itself on kimbo's chest? i am OK with the decision to stop the "fight", if you can call it that. unfortunately nelson was probably just busy enough to keep herb from standing them up.

kimbo needs a lot of work to remain in the UFC. i feel he is too old to become the well-rounded fighter that UFC demands. is he entertaining? sure. but how many times can he lose badly before people lose interest - if they haven't already done so.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM
my thinking is, herb dean rather than stopping the fight because of tko, should have proceed the game with stand-up. if you are on someone for 2min and you are not doing anything to finish the opponent, the judge should stop u there and let u stand up.. poor referee, even dana kinda meant it. this is not the 1st fight herb sucked

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's watching Ultimate Fighter Heavywieghts tonight?