Canada Serving Canada.

Who's watching Ultimate Fighter Heavywieghts tonight?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2009 | 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by musti82
my thinking is, herb dean rather than stopping the fight because of tko, should have proceed the game with stand-up. if you are on someone for 2min and you are not doing anything to finish the opponent, the judge should stop u there and let u stand up.. poor referee, even dana kinda meant it. this is not the 1st fight herb sucked

not intelligently defending himself <-- thats why it was stopped.

Old 10-01-2009 | 07:10 PM
^true...those punches to kimbos head were a joke though and b/c of that Herb should have stood them up instead!

Regardless if Kimbo wins or not I think will still going to see him in the UFC

This season blows I'm only watching now to listen to Rampage make fun of everyone...fat jokes about Nelson were hilarious

Old 10-01-2009 | 07:40 PM
if rampage was smart he should have had kimbo fight early, somone like mcsweeny, a stand up guy, but whatever the case kimbo and roy would probably still meet, kimbo says he could potentially drop down to LHW, hes got a better chance in that weight class.

"Despite losing to Roy Nelson last night on The Ultimate Fighter 10, Kimbo Slice will get another opportunity to fight in the UFC, with MMAjunkie reporting today that Slice is likely to fight at The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale on December 5 in Las Vegas.

Earlier this week, Slice confirmed he was training for a December bout with American Top Team, but said he’d likely be fighting at UFC 107 (December 12 – Memphis, Tennessee), not the TUF 10 Finale. It now appears, however, that the popular heavyweight will instead return to action at the Spike TV-televised event."

6 million viewers...

Old 10-01-2009 | 07:47 PM
Rampage is funny as hell! I've met him a few times at some car shows and just recently ran into him in Vegas 4th of July weekend. Real cool guy, but his fist is small as hell! I'll try and find some pictures of him pretending (I'm sure he could) to knock me out so you can see what i'm talking about.

The show is funny, but the fights have sucked so far. I have more respect for Kimbo then I did before also. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Old 10-01-2009 | 09:50 PM
|
^^ Put up some pictures, that would be cool. My brother met Rampage as well by his gym in Vancouver and my bro said he was a funny guy. He said when he went up to him to say whats up, Rampage said, "Hey can't you see I am trying to get that girls number? Your **** blocking man!" My bro was just laughing.