Canada Serving Canada.

Dent and chip repair in the GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2009 | 01:51 PM
|
Dent and chip repair in the GTA

I have several small chips and scratches caused by a careless landscaper and his weed whacker. He left the hood of my car covered with gravel and left several small chips and scratches. I'm hoping I can get an appointment with a detailer to deal with these. There is however a larger dent/scratch just behind my right front headlight it is a dent about 5/8" round with two chips or scratches running through it which have gone through to the metal and have begun to rust. I need a recommendation for someone to repair this for me preferably without having to do the whole fender as the whole thing is just about half an inch. I'm looking for someone in the GTA, Scarborough or East Toronto if possible. I know there have been a lot of threads on chips but I wasn't able to locate anyone in my end of town. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 11-04-2009 | 10:09 AM
What are inches? This is the Canadian section...

The hood needs to be repainted.

The fender might be able to be popped out. Search PDR or Paintless Dent Removal Scarborough on google. Or Toronto in general as I am sure you can travel to get the work done.

In all honesty, I'd file a complaint with the landscaping company get them to cover the charges and if not, take them to court. That's puuuure ****.