Canada Serving Canada.

I hate Canadian Border!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate Canadian Border!

Everytime I crossed the border to US, I have no problem at all. The US border sercurities are really nice and lets me go. Then I came back to Canada Border, Canadian security/inspector asked me a lot of questions and then he/she asked to go to the office. I did follow the instruction and the other 3 inspectors inspecting my car, checking inside the car and trunk. I was standing outside waiting for them to finish.... maybe they like the car so much and they were prolly wondering how this guy (me) can afford this car. A lot of ppl thought i'm 24 - 26 in age range... I'm turning 29 this month.. anyway, they took me inside the building and asked for my car registration form and my driver license. I'm sick of tired getting pulled over to the building everytime I come to Canada. I believe the Canadian Inspectors are AS*HOLES!!! I gotta find a way to complain about this situation and I think these guys are racists that because I'm brown (Indian - India). Anyone know where can I complain?

<font color=blue>Original G35 Coupe 6MT, Black on Black</font color=blue>
[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 01:50 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: I hate Canadian Border!

Hi bro,
Call 800-263-1830 for your Ontario Ombudsman. Explain the issue and they'll connect you with the appropriate department.

Colin.

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 09-02-2004, 11:03 PM

Hahaha! I made the mistake of driving up to the booth while on a cell phone. BIG mistake.

2003 CB Coupe 5AT
ATI Procharger
Stillen Cat Back Exhaust
Eibachs
Gord G Grounding Kit

Old 09-03-2004, 09:55 AM

on the US side, the road to the booth was open so i pulled up without stopping at the beginning of the entrance lane.
The guard almost shot me. " you know here in the united states of america we have stop signs" I was puzzled but kept my cool, the gun thing again.
He really wasn't going to let me in untill i said i was sorry and would obey the laws of the land during my stay. Some do have quite an attitude.

We were going over to spend money, and i was willing to turn around if need be. i said that i usually stop but got excited when a lane opened up and must have missed it. he said ok then enjoy your shopping.