Canada Serving Canada.

April Useless Thread - Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2010 | 11:50 PM
MY CAR IS SLAMMMEDDDDDDD.....from the front LMAo

i needed new bushings in the rear on one side so i put the stocks back on for a day lol

Old 04-03-2010 | 12:10 AM
^now install my sway and springs lol. jkjk

we need to meet up someday for a day. Ill do your interior while you help me with suspension.

Old 04-03-2010 | 12:12 AM
Pics or ban!

Old 04-03-2010 | 02:02 AM
i was driving don valley north on the middle lane, and this ***hole in his bimmer passes me, normally i could have signal before he passes cause the car in front of me is really slow. so i let him pass ,when he passed me i change my lane and follow him , at this moment im not really trying to harass him, enough distance. all of a sudden this ***hole starts randomly slamming on brakes, i almost hit him, so he goes 60kms an hour on left lane on don valley. anyways realized there is no need to get all pissed, wrote his license plate and i have a witness in the car. i should have taken a recording with my phone. did not think about it.

So if i write a complaint letter to traffic , would he get fined? or have you ever complained and get a result.

i wasnt like other stupid drivers trying to harass the car in front of me to make him change lanes. cause i saw him doing the same thing to other drivers. is there anyways i can get this ***hole learn his lesson.

man i sometimes hate some drivers, last year a brand new m3 driver this year 330i(old gen)

Old 04-03-2010 | 08:23 AM
idk about that.. since the person with you is probably a friend, he can always say you paid him to say this blah blah blah.

should've really taken a video..

just let him be, he'll get caught sooner or later

Old 04-03-2010 | 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by davidxu
^now install my sway and springs lol. jkjk

we need to meet up someday for a day. Ill do your interior while you help me with suspension.
do u have an x? and anyone no if the sedan suspension is just like the coupe?

im warning you right now, you might need new bushings in the rear and front, stclair west needed um, and so did i. My control arm was moving around and rubbing against the chasis. I ordered a new set for the fronts from whiteline.

Old 04-03-2010 | 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by davidxu
idk about that.. since the person with you is probably a friend, he can always say you paid him to say this blah blah blah.

should've really taken a video..

just let him be, he'll get caught sooner or later
Thats what an AFFIDAVIT is for. Swear under oath. It doesn't matter if its a friend.

Musti82 - I still don't think you will get much done about it but if you feel that strongly about it then you should try. If you do, let us know how it goes.

Old 04-03-2010 | 12:32 PM
Hell only get a warning anyways unless numerous people call in about him

Old 04-03-2010 | 12:48 PM
True. There would have to be a number of complaints about him before he would even get a letter of warning. The only way to get any recorse is to follow him and take it into your own hands. (-; if you feel THAT strong about it of coarse. Which you shouldn't...

Old 04-03-2010 | 01:02 PM
Unfortunately that is probably true. I've reported highway dickweedery (passing on the right, at speed, in traffic, approaching a bridge), complete with plates (which they checked and were 'good') and responded in the affirmative when asked if I'd show up to testify. Nothing. But at least I felt like I did something and didn't just brush it off when some ***** put my family in danger.

Old 04-05-2010 | 09:58 AM
|
I saw that CT carries a new detailing line Autoglym any1 of heard this line or use it?

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/pr...=1270475724235

Old 04-05-2010 | 11:34 AM
There is a guy on niclub in Vancouver that is a detailer that swears by autoglym. He seems like a popular guy for detailing over there. Heres one of his posts. http://www.niclub.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1740

Old 04-05-2010 | 11:38 AM
Re. Non-cops reporting traffic infractions:

Last month I received a letter in the mail from my local police department noting the exact speed (how is this even possible) and time of me going "90" in an 80 zone (highway 5 in Oakville for you west enders). Apparently, they had received an annonymous tip from a local resident.

Not saying I did no wrong, but really, do you not have anything better to do?!?

Old 04-05-2010 | 11:50 AM
Couldn't agree with you more. A couple years ago some justice crusader decided it was a good idea to follow my girlfriend home to tell her she didn't stop at a stop sign. While that is a stupid mistake, her calling me ahead of time telling me someone was following her and me waiting for him with a bat a the end of my street could have been a bigger mistake for him. He quickly explained and i exlained how stupid he was.

Albeit, there is a difference between speeding and short stopping and doing 60 on the DV.

Old 04-05-2010 | 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by anotherOAKg
Not saying I did no wrong, but really, do you not have anything better to do?!?
Nope. Call it a hobby. Don't want the mail warnings, don't speed. That's the whole purpose. To be fair, your infraction sounds pretty minor, but since the cops are never around, why should the average joe NOT report things like dangerous driving (and in that I include speeding).

For the record, I *do* speed (occasionally, I have to say that or Keith will call me out, LOL), just not where and when it's gonna hurt anybody but me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April Useless Thread - Canada