Canada Serving Canada.

I had a fail experience at SPLITFIRE Performance in Brampton

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go to Riworx and talk to Riad. Great guy to work with and very fair with prices. I had my entire 240sx kouki built by him and while I was there he was working on a supercharged G35 as well. Very knowledgable and trustworthy.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Splitfire is a great company...dont hate

Im posting in response to the items below.....I know the team at Splitfire and the owner Paul...his staff have always treated me extreamley well and I know they do good honest work. With the crowd that they deal with and the years in business, how could they not??

If you had a failed experience its because they are honest and wont lie to say you passed. Me and my boys go there and have no problems at all since 2008!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
^ and who are you?

Need some validity to try and save this ugly of a thread, even if it is 3 years old....

Old 01-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Received 54 Likes on 49 Posts
^ He's a first time poster lawl

Old 01-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Great 1st post brah

The following 3 users liked this post by TIAN:
Blue Dream (05-05-2013), CandlestickPark (05-01-2013), GeeGirl82 (01-02-2013)
Old 01-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Originally Posted by JDM Racer
Im posting in response to the items below.....I know the team at Baus and the owner Eric...his staff have always treated me extreamley well and I know they do good honest work. With the crowd that they deal with and the years in business, how could they not??

If you had a failed experience its because they are honest and wont lie to say you passed. Me and my boys go there and have no problems at all since 2008!
Fixed?

Old 02-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone My name is Andrew I am Pauls son.

This thread has released some harsh information that has severely hurt out business financially.
If anyone FEELS they have been ripped of or treated poorly I am truly sorry. If there is something you would like to discuss about Please feel free to swing by, the address is 220 rutherford rd south Brampton, ON. We can sit down and deal with any situation you have had in the past rather than post false information about out business.

Thank you all for you time,

Andrew.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've used their shop a few times back when I had my CRX and a friend of mine had his Acura Integra Turbo Charged by Paul and the people at Splitfire.

On my CRX I had the engine and Tranny replaced and also had my rear brakes done there in a pinch when the rear drum piston blew.
I never had any problems other then waiting time which I don't think is something unique to their shop.

Not that the OP didn't have a bad experience there, but I can honestly say mine wasn't bad. I know they specialize in Acura and Honda's, so would I take my G there..........maybe not, but that's not due to the workmanship.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
heard very bad stories as well, story was that some gino kid in woodbridge with a 01 milano prelude went there for a type s motor swap, a week later after recieving the car it was stolen, cops came and they investigated fastforwad and turned out one of the workers had the car being stripped in his garage.

cant really say its true, but id never go there, tecknotic is good though positive experiences there with my previous car

Old 02-15-2013, 03:22 AM
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
^damn that's a crazy story ... I would kill the person that stripped my G down to pieces

Old 05-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Bhawan13
One of the workers ? where the f**k do you get this info from ? buddy if the cops did find a car dont you think we would of been shut down ? and yeah you can go to teknotiks we happen to fix all of their F**K ups too, but sure keep bashing our business we are and will forever be the fastest import shop in Canada for years to come if you dont believe us all of our customers and ourselves are always at the track laying Canadian records down !! SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US BE BIG F**KIN MEN AND STOP BUY THE SHOP AND CONFRONT US IN PERSON RATHER THAN SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE LITTLE BITCHES !
lmao mans snapped

Old 05-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Received 118 Likes on 100 Posts
FTL
nobody probly really cares now, its pretty much shop had a bad rep already so shop just needs to go back in business and stop writting to people that wont have the time to go there and argue for some unknown facts lol ..
Fail !!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts
Crap shop is crap!

Old 05-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
One of the workers ? where the f**k do you get this info from ? buddy if the cops did find a car dont you think we would of been shut down ? and yeah you can go to teknotiks we happen to fix all of their F**K ups too, but sure keep bashing our business we are and will forever be the fastest import shop in Canada for years to come if you dont believe us all of our customers and ourselves are always at the track laying Canadian records down !! SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH US BE BIG F**KIN MEN AND STOP BUY THE SHOP AND CONFRONT US IN PERSON RATHER THAN SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE LITTLE BITCHES !
Hahaha LOL this guy losted it...nice way to get ppl to come to the shop

Old 05-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Aww poor lil baby crying cus the shop sucks, ur post shows how mature u are child l, Your the one sitting behind a computer cussing, internet thug, Everyones entitled to their opinion. Don't like it to bad,if u dont like someones opinon or experience then dont read it simple,

I'd save my money and go elsewhere, if i think the shop sucks or its shady thats my opinion/Review, some might agree and some might not Loose the attitude. U can troll all u want. Business's are professional and you don't sound professional.

So since your a reflection of the shop, your attitude and demeanour speaks a lot about your shop. By the forum post theres alot of members who are not satisfied with your shops performance (GSP style) LOL, Were not talking about track records, this is about the customer service.

Last edited by indy_500; 05-02-2013 at 12:45 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I had a fail experience at SPLITFIRE Performance in Brampton