Canada Serving Canada.

Calgary mini meet/swap meet in the near distant future?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Sylvan lake V35
looks like i will Calgary bound...permanently
...better than Edmonton... jk

keep us posted!

im going to be parting out my car this fall/winter so ill be taking orders at the meet!

Old 09-06-2011, 11:05 PM
also maybe we should post the date and time at the beginning of the thread so peeps can know about it easier...

Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
I can maybe do that tonight if Jon doesn't get to it first. Too much trouble to do from my BBerry right now.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sept 25th, 11am at Sunterra West Market Square off Signal hill in south west Calgary.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by forweareLegion
Well ****. When?
december, i still havent said yes i have until the 12th to decide.

I will lose about $40-50,000/year (as of the end of august I have already made what my office salary will be) so I am having a hard time with that. I never thought a promotion should come with a pay cut however to offset that we will down size our house significantly. Looks like car modding will be done as well

Old 09-07-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm sure theres more to it but it seems like your about to get jewed.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm sure theres more to it but it seems like your about to get jewed.

I keep thinking the same thing, but the field guys have called our manager "the jew" for years now...he earned that nickname.

It is a career move, as a field hand I am topped out for virtually everything. So he I do get alot more stock options much larger bonuses and there are lots of places I can go from there. Not just in my company but others as well and by building relationships with oil company office guys that can open lots of other doors as well. Not to mention I have been in the field for 9 years and every day is pretty much like ground hog day for me. I hate everyday but the money they pay and the fact I have no real supervision have made the job tough to leave

Anyway next year i should be able to make every week end meet!!

PS someone has a 3.8L long block sitting in his garage

Old 09-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is anyone selling clear corners and LED's for them? If so PM me also looking for LED's to swap out in the interior (dome lights,rear side lights and even the lights where the sun visor is and License plate lights switched as well) Or does anybody know where to get them locally in Calgary? Thanks

Old 09-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sylvan lake V35
I keep thinking the same thing, but the field guys have called our manager "the jew" for years now...he earned that nickname.

It is a career move, as a field hand I am topped out for virtually everything. So he I do get alot more stock options much larger bonuses and there are lots of places I can go from there. Not just in my company but others as well and by building relationships with oil company office guys that can open lots of other doors as well. Not to mention I have been in the field for 9 years and every day is pretty much like ground hog day for me. I hate everyday but the money they pay and the fact I have no real supervision have made the job tough to leave
Tough choice, but it should pay off in the long run. And you wont be sent to the boon docks any more. Where are you thinking of moving?

Oh, and Gords 3.8l aside, what else do people have kicking around in their garages?

I myself want to off a set of BC coilovers, front RB bbk, 3" catback exhaust for sedan, and a VQ longblock. Buy my ****.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Tough choice, but it should pay off in the long run. And you wont be sent to the boon docks any more. Where are you thinking of moving?

Oh, and Gords 3.8l aside, what else do people have kicking around in their garages?

I myself want to off a set of BC coilovers, front RB bbk, 3" catback exhaust for sedan, and a VQ longblock. Buy my ****.
I have a cat-back exhaust for gen 2 sedan kicking around. Pipes for RWD or AWD. Sadly I won't be at the meet.

Old 09-08-2011, 11:17 PM
off the car i have a set of ceramic coated headers and angel eye halos.

on the car will be coming off soon.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:18 AM
I might have an ARC version I catch can as well as a version II availible $$$

Also still have the Zee toys polished washer fluid, power steering and rad overflow caps. I may have a custom polished rad over flow tank that is a cylinder, as well as a ploished Power steering tank that is a cylinder both are on my car right now but might be out of service after this weekend.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Does anybody in Calgary know how to install Demon eyes? I am looking for someone that has experience and wouldn't mind helping me out PM me thanks

Old 09-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Selling brand new set of CCFL Halo Rings for a Infiniti g35 sedan

You know what? Forget that I think Im just going to sell them its justt a PITA to install hopefully I get lucky and someone actually wants these rings....

Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I will have a R2C intake kit for anyone who has a V36.

Still can we all set on a exact date, time, and location? Say something like Sept 24th, 12 noon, at lightspeed again (if we are making this an alberta meet). Still this is just a suggestion, we should finalize that before anything else.

I will be showing up with the stage 2 SC, if everything goes well and my car doesn't need to be in a shop for a few more days. Also for tho interested in my build, check my thread on the V36 section

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calgary mini meet/swap meet in the near distant future?