Canada Serving Canada.

Ontario Z Fest Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2011 | 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by gtoor1990
for sure lol

youll see a good # of us coming out
Now I'm not singling anyone out here but........bla bla bla same BS from people on here, people say there going and no one shows up. I understand that people have more important things that come up like your job or personal issues but no one posts anything up like "sorry something came up so I can't make it" you just don't show, its usually a given for West end meets.

Those types of things is what makes us a week car club lack of communication and stupid threads like "big G meet in 2hrs, lets get as many members as we can!" not thinking that allot of us have lives and families and that we don't just cruise around town waiting for a last min meet up.

Thumbs up for Arthur (Hossmaxima) who drove 2 hrs stuck in traffic to come out.

Old 08-21-2011 | 11:54 AM
Thanks bro. Yeah its too bad more people couldn't make it out.

Old 08-21-2011 | 02:27 PM
Yea, I'm with Bing in what he's been saying the last few weeks. The reason there is no G35 community is because you're all lazy as ****, you say you'll come and you never show up to anything even when we do an event in your backyard.

I drive minimum 1 hour to 90% of the meets I go to in a year and most of the GTA guys won't drive 15 minutes.

Old 08-22-2011 | 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by G-MAN (CANADA)
Now I'm not singling anyone out here but........bla bla bla same BS from people on here, people say there going and no one shows up. I understand that people have more important things that come up like your job or personal issues but no one posts anything up like "sorry something came up so I can't make it" you just don't show, its usually a given for West end meets.

Those types of things is what makes us a week car club lack of communication and stupid threads like "big G meet in 2hrs, lets get as many members as we can!" not thinking that allot of us have lives and families and that we don't just cruise around town waiting for a last min meet up.

Thumbs up for Arthur (Hossmaxima) who drove 2 hrs stuck in traffic to come out.

lol buddy if a last minute thing comes up and you have to drive down 9 1/2 hours for something urgent the last thing thats going to be on your mind is hmmm, maybe i should pull over and quickly go on driver and post an apology in advance for not being able to make it out. People have lives indeed.

Cut the crap if you want to point me out come talk to me in person @ importfest and address your problem quit the whining like a little b*tch and i hope to see you there .

Ive came out to many meets this year regardless if there from the forums or outside of the forums and have enough people to vouch on that

Last edited by gtoor1990; 08-22-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08-22-2011 | 11:31 PM
Gurtej, you've missed more meets than you've been too.

What about that Z/G meet we did like two weeks ago, that's a 15 minute drive for you but you nor Bhav showed up....

Old 08-22-2011 | 11:37 PM
^ lol blain u know 2 weeks ago car was in the shop for blown motor I said as well I'm not coming. Again there's meets outside of forums not necessarily in the g community. so if your counting meets that are "just on forums" i have only came out to 3 or 4 this year

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by gtoor1990
lol buddy if a last minute thing comes up and you have to drive down 9 1/2 hours for something urgent the last thing thats going to be on your mind is hmmm, maybe i should pull over and quickly go on driver and post an apology in advance for not being able to make it out. People have lives indeed.

Cut the crap if you want to point me out come talk to me in person @ importfest and address your problem quit the whining like a little b*tch and i hope to see you there .

Ive came out to many meets this year regardless if there from the forums or outside of the forums and have enough people to vouch on that
2 things, 1. you obviously don't know how to read I'm not singling you out I'm saying it in general people say their going to show up for meets and don't post anything saying "I can't make it" for whatever reason, look at most of the premier and veteran members on here if they can't make an event they'll post it up, even if their a maybe to an event THEY'LL POST IT UP.

Another indication you actually didn't read what I said was people have emergencies and last min things that prevent them from going to meets and I stated that things like that happen. The point of my rant is this is happening "IN GENERAL" to allot of meets and its week for a car club to have no communication amongst ourselves.

2. Yet more proof you're not actually reading what I said, "I'M NOT SINGLING ANYONE OUT HERE" meaning I'm not singling you out I just highlighted what you said ("you'll see a good number of us coming out") as in many people will be coming out.
To invite me to a public place like Importfest and challenge me is quite childish and pathetic on your part and makes you look like the little b*tch, if you know Blain you may have come down to Cambridge at one time so I'll tell you what Blain knows my address and I give him permission to bring your stupid a$$ to my house so I can teach you a lesson about shooting your mouth off on the fourms, after I emberrass you on my front lawn then I'll give you plenty of time to post up your experience at my place.

P.S don't worry I'll make sure you'll still be able to drive home I live in a nice area I don't need some kid KO'd on my lawn for the day. Fucin' dummy

Old 08-23-2011 | 10:40 AM
I wouldn't go to kennedy commons if I was paid.... and definitely not importfest. You'll learn that after you go through this weekend.

Old 08-23-2011 | 11:57 AM
Awesome

Old 08-23-2011 | 12:38 PM
Lmaoo your a funny character, 2 things for u know, 1. Who's talking sh*t on the forums , I told u 2 come talk 2 me in person and ur mouthing off by talking a bunch of smack by ull do this and that, u sound like a friggin high school kid urself. 2. A word of advice for u, u don't know anything about people or about there lives or there history or who they are, so if your going to talk smack 2 them, get ready 2 deal with the heat .

P.S , stop the sh*t talking , let's meet up, if anything organize a meet and we can deal with this in person AND u can show every1 Exactly how tough u are LOLLLLL ahaha , hope 2 see u soon u fu*kin clown

Old 08-23-2011 | 12:45 PM
This thread is full of win.

The following 2 users liked this post by anotherOAKg:
gcoupe_toronto (08-24-2011), GeeRider (08-23-2011)
Old 08-23-2011 | 01:06 PM
I was at the show from 9:30 till 11:30
when i left there were appox 100 Nissans, 1 mustang and a Subaru (?) there
when i arrived there were 50 + cars and they filtered in all morning.

I saw absolutely no Infinitis but its cool as I was there to see the Zs mostly
next show i will stay longer... i had to leave as my wifes cousin had a family
BBQ happening then.

Old 08-23-2011 | 03:13 PM
^ awe you missed me, I was running late but rolled in with a Z and and a G sedan about 12:30 I think?

Gurtej, you sound childish, cut the ****, back on topic.

Old 08-23-2011 | 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Gurtej, you've missed more meets than you've been too.

What about that Z/G meet we did like two weeks ago, that's a 15 minute drive for you but you nor Bhav showed up....
leave me outta this lmao. I barely get time to work on the car let alone come out to meets. Had to take a day off for tommorow lmao

Old 08-23-2011 | 05:11 PM
Last time I came to your house you were asleep at 2 in the afternoon lol

I work like 50-60 hours a week and still find time to work on my own **** and get out to the meets.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ontario Z Fest Car Show