Canada Serving Canada.

Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Somebody, somewhere probably has this whole thing on a video on their phone.

No sane person, when not guilty of an offense in a situation like this is going to be like "Oh, hey... I see your driver is dead- probably suffering multiple fractures to every bone in his body- sorry about that. Here, let me give you a hand out of that wreck I just caused / witnessed. 1..2..3- there you go. Good pull! Okay, well... my job is done here. Pay it forward... see ya!"

Someone is going to be burying that G because people who pull off stupidity like this have got people's attention before. Someone is sitting in their livingroom right now thinking about that douche nextdoor (of whatever age) who is forever driving too fast in the community, or revving their engine, or being an all around d1ckhead with an OB "Infinity." They'll make that phone call... and within a week whoever this moron is is going to be strung up by their buster browns. And then the story will unravel... he'll have been at so and so's bar, served too many drinks... "I can't believe he was driving!?" and then this POS will sue the bar for not getting him a cab home... It'll be some BS about the two drivers ragging on each other at the bar... the Honda guy will be saying crap like "G35? Pffft... that cow is for soccer mums and retired golf enthusiasts." The G driver will be all in his face pontificating about how Hondas are for ricer wannabees who want to haggle over what everything costs.

And that's when the fight starts.

I have no doubt that "stupiditi" was in no short supply that night, and will forever be when it comes to egos and cars. But one thing is for certain about this incident: Neither party woke up that morning thinking one was going to be dead and the other more than likely responsible albeit maybe indirectly.

So not to sound all soapboxish or anything but we all need to remember to reel it in because we're surrounded by idiots like this who are going to want to get their money's worth.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Originally Posted by davidxu
The news put on a pic of a modded OB coupe that closely resembles Monty's.
lol, link? Montey is too old to be racing at 5:30 in the morning................jokin

Old 10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
okay, so I saw the news yesterday and I must say... I think they pulled a picture of random OB coupe from autotrader and I hope the Police don't start grilling all OB drivers.. I've got an OB and now I feel like I've done something wrong here. The whole thing is just sad and I hope they nab the other driver quickly cause I don't want people looking at me funny while I drive.

ITNKICN, good write up. some talent you have I see.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by redpearl99
lol, link? Montey is too old to be racing at 5:30 in the morning................jokin

credits to the OP on the group

Noticeable difference is the red interior.

Basically just resembles any OB coupe on black wheels

Old 10-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
wow, im liking the red interior

any idea who's G that is

Old 10-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i remember when that guy did 250km on 400 highway, all my friends asked me if i were him. it was again a black g with winter rims. mine is silver.

anyways as a G driver for the last 3.5 years i was challenged numerously by idiots on the highway, city traffic, wherever u can imagine. have I ever raced, hell no. but i have seen couple of them almost smashed their cars trying to prove me their car is faster. they tried tailgating me and almost hit me...

so what im saying is , i dunno the whole story, i guess until someone comes forward and shows up with the video we can really know what was going on. so im reserving my judgment for the black infiniti driver, (im not defending or bashing) it might really be racing and accord with itis less ability to pull together at high speed might caused it too, who knows what really happen. i guess we ll hear about it soon..

Old 10-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by redpearl99
wow, im liking the red interior

any idea who's G that is

Judging from the front (no front license plate) its a car from the states, Im sure global tv just went on google and probably typed in modified black g35 LOL , the issue here is, even though it is NOT monty's car, the exterior resembles monty's car quite a bit, from wheels with chrome lip, front lip, 06-07 body, blacked out grill

What if Monty were to drive down the street, next thing you know ppl call the cops on him saying , well yes thats the g35 we saw on global tv?

dunno what wheels those are in the pic global tv put up, but there similar, and to the average person its exactly the car theyve seen on tv,

theres a few other ppl that may come accross that problem as well

Global tv has pretty much given a false image in ppl's minds, it could of been a modded g35 or a stock 1, we dont know? whats the need to put up a pic of a modded 1 or any 1 in general , they could have just said 2 door infiniti g35 and left it at that

Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by gtoor1990
...Global tv has pretty much given a false image in ppl's minds, it could of been a modded g35 or a stock 1, we dont know? whats the need to put up a pic of a modded 1 or any 1 in general , they could have just said 2 door infiniti g35 and left it at that
I wouldn't worry about what they used as an example. Most people can't distinguish subtle changes between one G to the next. We all know that many people don't know a G coupe from a Porsche.
If you are really worried about it, this would be a good time for all you black G coupe drivers to debadge.
Personally, I think there are more important things to worry about than being stereo typed by the car you drive. If you are a responsible driver...no worries.

Old 10-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
thats true makes sense i can agree with that

Old 10-12-2011, 01:40 PM
eyz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn, is the picture they're using just an example or is that the actual car of the suspect? Either way, I guess the police will be in high alert of our Gs for the next little bit.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Honestly the police are stupid and so is the news if they think they are going to find this car...if I was the owner of the G coupe and I saw that they were looking for my car on the news ....my car would be in the garage and wouldn't see the light of day for at least a month or so....I really doubt he will be driving around like nothing happened....they won't find anything

Last edited by nitish21; 10-12-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Eno
Originally Posted by rpm&my_G35
I wouldn't worry about what they used as an example. Most people can't distinguish subtle changes between one G to the next. We all know that many people don't know a G coupe from a Porsche.
If you are really worried about it, this would be a good time for all you black G coupe drivers to debadge.
Personally, I think there are more important things to worry about than being stereo typed by the car you drive. If you are a responsible driver...no worries.
Sure- says the guy with the G37 You get called a porsche... I get called an Acura.

It WOULD have been decent of Global to at LEAST label the photo a "file photo" or something. Speaking of which... If the photo DOES lead to an arrest, is the driver / owner of it entitled to a cash reward through Crime Stoppers?

This is more of a chance for us to rag on each other- similar to when that pedo driving the DG coupe many months back got caught on TV from that crime show- disgusting crime and total douche... but then again we come to expect that from the DG community- filthy swine that they are!

As for those devious miscreants driving the OB coupes... you know who you are! Society wouldn't be ostracizing you if you'd just bought an LR coupe in the first place!

Old 10-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
My parking ticket said lexus last year. Then the ticket i just got didnt even have a make they just wrote 2d lol.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
My last parking ticket said cadillac............ Really??????

Old 10-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Eno
My last ticket notification came in the mail and notified me that I was "outstanding." Which was nice, because I'd really needed the pat on the back that day.

The following users liked this post:
S 854 (10-14-2011)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name