Canada Serving Canada.

Special Offer!!! CTMP Lapping Event registration few days left

Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Special Offer!!! CTMP Lapping Event registration few days left

Hi Everyone, sorry for the last minute post. It's been very busy in the shop lately. I was going to post this early of the week but ran out of time. So, here is the message.

For the last 3 years, we lost the August long weekend event because CTMP has decided to keep the long weekend Monday after the Music Festival weekend event to use as an extra day to clean up. We have enough drivers had no where to lap and enjoy the holiday on CTMP track this long weekend. Since they improved the track last couple years there are no more days available. It's getting harder and harder to secure any date in August.

For this reason, Kensai Racing will be offering an early bird special for the upcoming September 1st, 2014 track day at CTMP(Canadian Tire Motorsport Park)! Please be advised that this hot deal only available from August 11th to August 17th, so sign up as soon as you can to get this amazing, and awesome early bird special deal! We will be offering drivers an special offer of $350 for this upcoming event which is the last event by Kensai Racing in 2014. This is a $150 off.

In an addition, we will be offering up to 40% off on Motul engine oil, brake fluid and Redline transmission fluid. Anyone who joined the event and they will get this discount until the end of 2014. We will be selling all different types of oil from factory line to racing motor oil. Motul is currently one of the best engine motor oil companies out there, so come and buy some of the best motor oils! We also sell some of the best brake fluids from Motul. This stunning deal would be only available for a limited time, so come and get some of the best motor oils in the world! Please email to get the specials.

I hope to you guys there. Anyone who interested please email me direct alan@kensairacing.com to get your registration form or for more info.

Alan
www.kensairacing.com
www.flickr.com/kensai_racing
www.facebook.com/kensairacing

Old 08-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All I can say is "Beware" guys. Most of you know what I am talking about.