Canada Serving Canada.

WILLOWDALE INFINITI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WILLOWDALE INFINITI

Hi Guys,

I wanted to share my experience with you. A month ago I posted a complaint on here about Willow dale Infiniti; I am now posting an apology to the dealer. I now realize that my post was due to being anctious and not having patience for the vehicle. We must consider that ever dealership will have at least a few unsatisfied customers. Let me put this into perspective, how many people buy cars for Willow dale? Thousands probably. Let’s say out 10 customers 9 are happy and one is not, It happens. Unfortunately all the unsatisfied customers read this form. Trust me when I say this “Willowdale is a GREAT dealership" I come from Acura and trust me their service was horrible for me but I am sure people will disagree. My experience is great with Willowdale and I must say that if you do go to that dealership please try to deal will Bill, Denis, & Barry. They are a great team and I am happy to have purchased my car through them.

Old 05-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Re: WILLOWDALE INFINITI

Enough already with your shilling for this dealership!! You cleared the air once before ... this post is just a pathetic attempt to try to rebuild Willodale's rep ... which needs A LOT of rebuilding. Instead of having prostitutes like you promote for them, why not have thier level of customer service speak for itself ....

I don't mean to be harsh on you, but if you read the countless numbers of dissatisfied customers on this board, I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion that Willodale needs a lot of work!!

Old 05-08-2003, 01:06 PM

Agreed.

Go to Alta Infiniti!! haha!! [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's still a G thang!!

Old 05-08-2003, 01:09 PM

Prostitute!!!

That is disrespectful. I don't know you and that is just plain out RUDE!!!

Old 05-08-2003, 01:23 PM

I apologise. I worded it poorly. Instead of writing

"Instead of having prostitutes like you promote for them..."

I should have said: "Stop prostiuting yourself"

Cheers.

Old 05-08-2003, 01:26 PM

Screw Willowdale, there is a reason why they are NOT the #1 dealership in the GTA anymore. They deserve to loose that title to Alta. It's not just 1 or 2 isolated cases, or that it just happens that all the people on this board that have had bad dealings with them are on this board, the fact is that there are problems with the sales, service and management there.

Aside from the posters on this board, I've even heard about bad experiences from friends and colleagues.

I dunno how much Willowdale paid you, or how much free stuff they gave you but it is a poor attempt on Willowdale's part at redeeming their already 'dragged through the mud' reputation.

Old 05-08-2003, 01:38 PM

AMEN Freezin'! It's a complete disservice to potential buyers when G35INTO purposely posts blatant lies in an attempt to promote for a certain dealership. People would be better going to other TO area dealerships whos word-of-mouth reputations are lightyears better than Willlodale's!

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by f2chow on 05/08/03 10:39 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Trending Topics

Old 05-08-2003, 02:19 PM

I am a customer who just bought a car from them. Tihs is no lie so watch what you are saying. O.K

Old 05-08-2003, 02:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Freezin, I don't know why you have such a hardon for this dealership, but when I did a search on Willowdale you name came up so many times. Just drop it already and stop ragging on other people for choosing Willowdale just because you had a bad experience. I had a bad experience with Agincourt, who is located closer to me, so I decided to go to Willowdale which was a little further away. Willowdale treated me 10 times better than Agincourt. Not everybody will have a bad experience at Willowdale.

Now I might end up eating my words because I don't have possesion of my car yet, so I can't tell you how their service is, but I will let everybody know if I have any "bad experiences" with this dealership.

Chill !!!!!!

Old 05-08-2003, 02:23 PM

I agree. We are all G35 owners so lets all get along!!!

PEACE!!

Old 05-08-2003, 06:46 PM

Well, I apologize if I've 'ragged' on anyone here, and Sammy I have no such hardon for Willowdale...I do however have a hardon for Alta...they're grrrreat! Who gets a hardon when they get treated bad? I just did a search on 'Willowdale' and my name came up a whopping 3 times, alongside G35INTDOT's 8 appearances, and a tie with f2chow and PrettyPrincez's 3 posts each respectively. (Sorry for dragging you guys into this.) I had bad experiences at Willowdale which is closer to me, so I decided to go to Alta which is completely out of the way. Alta treated me 100 times better than Willowdale did on their best day.

I like to think that I'm a fair guy, a company wrongs me once, fine...people make mistakes. They wrong me twice, ok sure...I believe in 2nd chances. They do it again and again, and I'm sorry I have no more respect for you whatsoever, and will exercise my rights as a consumer.

I really sincerely hope that you both will have good experiences with Willowdale. You're probably catching them at the best time when they're trying to rebuild their rep. So good luck and enjoy your G's, and don't worry, if something does happen and you post it on here, I'll be here to dish out the "I told you so's" j/k [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2003, 07:03 PM

Rumors have it that Willowdale has almost let go of their complete staff in order to re-vamp their sales/service. Whether this is true or not is unknown. I just know that when my family shopped for the G35, Alta gave us the best deal and that is what led us to Alta. Bring your business to wherever you get the best treatment. If driving a lil further to get hundreds more on savings, why not take the cruise?

It's still a G thang!!

Old 05-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess that when I hear somebody dumping on the dealership where I purchased my car it makes me feel worried and I start questioning whether I made the right decision or not to purchase it from them. It's bad enough that I still have to wait another two months to get my car, so when I hear negative things it makes me a little edgy. I don't know how all of you that have already gotten your cars had the patience to wait so long but it's driving me nuts. Anyway, I didn't mean to come down on you so hard Freezin, I guess that I'm just frustrated and any bad news just seems to make it worse.

Old 05-08-2003, 10:48 PM

All I have to say is we are lucky to have gotten these great cars. I am getting mine next week & it is well worth the wait. Sammy speak to Bill if you have any concerns he will help you out. See you guys at the next Toronto meet.

Old 08-22-2003, 08:06 AM

I got to say that willowdale infiniti service sucks. They are unprofessional. I went in for an oil change and for the brake light recall yestersday and was very disappointed. When I got the car back, my glove box was unlocked, my stero was on and i know that person played around with it. It was on radio and the power was off, when I got it back it was playing a CD. The worest thing is that someone stole my change in my car. I had about roughly $20 in loonies in the ashtray and when I picked it up, it was half empty. I know that I am asking for it for leaving my change there but what the freak is this person going into my glove box for when there is no need to? I am going to call the general manager to see what he/she has to say. Has anyone notice anything different when they bring your car into service?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WILLOWDALE INFINITI