Canada Serving Canada.

G35 Featured in June PAS magazine!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is that her foot touching my car????? Oh No Wolfster, you have a lot of nerve.

At least you could see more of my car with your picture. Good job!

Old 06-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saw the PAS magazine on the shelves on June 16th at local Chapters -- My wife commented that she couldn't see the car because the girl was in the way and the copy was wrapped in plastic -- guess I'll be buying it.

Good job Sammy!

Old 06-20-2005, 04:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read the article online... but HAD to see it for real!

So I picked up a copy myself. I heard you were particular about how people treat your car, but how did you manage to get them to poly-bag this issue??! Its great, cuz you get a mint copy right outta the bag - I hate getting the last copy that's all dog-eared from all the people reading them.

And for the record, the online article does NOT do the photos in the mag justice. People! You need to get your hands on one (since they are bagged )!!

Sammy, kudos again. Can't wait to hear it in person. There was a flyer inserted in the polybag for the Grand Tuner World Championship going on July 8-10th in Toronto, are you going to be there? I'm thinking of going. Just for YOUR car, I swear! And not the Top Models Expo they're advertising )

Gratz again, you make all G owners proud!

Al

Old 06-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I guess I just got lucky with the polybag. I didn't even know until I saw the mag on the shelf at Chapters.

Yes I will be going to Grand Tuner and will probably be in the PAS mag booth if they come through on their promises to me, otherwise I'll be on my own, but I'll be going for sure. Se ya there!

Old 06-20-2005, 09:48 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by kamikazeiG35
So I picked up a copy myself. I heard you were particular about how people treat your car, but how did you manage to get them to poly-bag this issue??! Its great, cuz you get a mint copy right outta the bag - I hate getting the last copy that's all dog-eared from all the people reading them.

And for the record, the online article does NOT do the photos in the mag justice. People! You need to get your hands on one (since they are bagged )!!

Sammy, kudos again. Can't wait to hear it in person. There was a flyer inserted in the polybag for the Grand Tuner World Championship going on July 8-10th in Toronto, are you going to be there? I'm thinking of going. Just for YOUR car, I swear! And not the Top Models Expo they're advertising )

Gratz again, you make all G owners proud!

Al
Haha, Likely story Al..... J/K. That Grand Tuner W/C sounds like a decent show. Depending on how things are here, I might take that in myself.

Congrats again Sam. I'm heading out to Chapters this morning to get my 'poly-bagged' copy of PAS.
C.

Old 06-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey Colin, it sounds like you just needed an excuse to go out for a drive in your M.

Do you know if Kyle has seen the magazine and whether or not he liked my plug for G35Driver. I thought it might help out getting new people on the board.

Anyway, have a nice drive for me since the weather is looking great for today.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:39 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by SammyJL
Hey Colin, it sounds like you just needed an excuse to go out for a drive in your M.

Do you know if Kyle has seen the magazine and whether or not he liked my plug for G35Driver. I thought it might help out getting new people on the board.

Anyway, have a nice drive for me since the weather is looking great for today.
Hey Sam, Yes the 'M' ride was nice....lol. up to Chapters. DAM, I didn't know Chapters has so many mags.....lol, took me 10 minutes to find PAS.
But it was there and great article. So when does the motor teardown begin... winter????

Not sure if Kyle saw the article yet, but I told him about it and your mention of www.G35Driver.com. Great for exposure... and much appreciated.

You going to every day of Grand Tuner Championship? I'm going to try for an appointment with Jerry at Yorkville Infiniti Saturday 9th. and go from there. That looks like the Exhibition Grounds and isn't far for Jerry's digs.

Colin.

Old 06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
I'll probably be there every day but maybe not with my car. I understand that if you are competing in the show, you get free Indy passes so I'll probably be wandering around the place and definitely watching the race on Sunday.

Hopefully I'll run into you there.

As far as the motor goes, I'm hoping for winter but I'll have to see how the cash flow is by the end of the year. This car is costing me a fortune. Oh well, you only live once.

Old 06-20-2005, 07:00 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by SammyJL
I'll probably be there every day but maybe not with my car. I understand that if you are competing in the show, you get free Indy passes so I'll probably be wandering around the place and definitely watching the race on Sunday.

Hopefully I'll run into you there.

As far as the motor goes, I'm hoping for winter but I'll have to see how the cash flow is by the end of the year. This car is costing me a fortune. Oh well, you only live once.
If all goes as planned, I'll see you there.
C.