Anybody try this product????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005 | 07:52 PM
|
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Anybody try this product????

This product called Rejex sounds good. Anyone try it? If so where is it available?
I emailed the contact name (Tim) from their website, but won't hear anything back until next week.

Coupe Forum Link: https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/55234-amazing-bug-tar-dirt-force-field-your-coupe.html

Colin.

Old 06-04-2005 | 10:40 PM
I have tried it but only on my wheels. I got new RH Pro J8's in in February (Waited til end of March to put them on), and decided to use Rejex to protect them. I used 3 coats and it left a very nice smooth finish. As you well know, brake dust is horrible on our cars (coupe/sedan/brembo/non-brembo)! Well, I thought the rejex worked pretty good. As I drove more, washed more etc... I found lil stains on the lips that I thought the Rejex would have prevented. It didn't. I had to use a polish to get them out. I have since put 1 coat of Zaino on the wheels, and just did my first wash. My impression is that Zaino actually worked better. There was less dust and it was even easier to clean.

Rejex takes 12 or 24 hours to cure (must be out of the elements for that time). I applied mine to the wheels indoors, off the car.

I haven't tried it on the car but I would guess if Zaino is better on the wheels, it's probably better on the car too!

Hope this helps!

Oh if you decide on Rejex, I found the cheapest place was pacific corrosion (google for website) and it was $14 + shipping.

Old 06-05-2005 | 09:57 AM
|
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Thanks for the appraisal Diesel1. Rather sounds like our favourite (Zaino) is the way to go. I've used Zaino for a long time on my wheels with good results. I think I'll continue with it.

Colin.

Old 06-05-2005 | 01:56 PM
Administrator
I read somewhere that they did a comparison with Rejex and another wax/polish on different wheels. It did a better job of keeping things clean, but I don't remember if the other product was Zaino or not. It may have been an old post on the Detailing Forum.

Old 06-05-2005 | 02:11 PM
|
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by Gordgee
I read somewhere that they did a comparison with Rejex and another wax/polish on different wheels. It did a better job of keeping things clean, but I don't remember if the other product was Zaino or not. It ay have been an old post on the Detailing Forum.
TNX Gord, I'll have a peek and see what comes up.
C.