Canada Serving Canada.

becareful guys !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
becareful guys !

yesterday saturday night i was in my friend's bmw 325i and when we pass progress and kennedy and cop just pull us over, and asked my friend to open the hood. my friend has a stock bmw so cops couldnt do anything but for all of you guys out there becarefull i think cops are out for modded cars

Old 07-10-2005, 01:56 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
TNX. We heard some time ago that 'the man' was going to watch out for mods and maybe lay some charges.
I can't see charges being laid for just anything tho, but I wonder what criterion they are using.

C.

Old 07-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I got pull over too. Same area, cops saw my car and then saw that i debadged it and asked me to pop the hood. I asked the cop why, he said they are doing a bliss due to the street racing in scarborough and when he saw i debadged the car he knew i was a car freak and might have done something to the car. When all was done and i was allow to leave he compliment me on a nice car and that my skyline badge looked perfect.

I wanted to say thanks for wasting 10 mins of my time but I had a date to get to. The date was not happy and she thought I lied so I took her to the cops and saw the same cop and told him to explain to her. He laughed. Lets just say at the end of the day she tought I was honest and gave me something to remeber her by. But I think is more like the other way around

Old 07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by God|ZIlla168
Yeah I got pull over too. Same area, cops saw my car and then saw that i debadged it and asked me to pop the hood. I asked the cop why, he said they are doing a bliss due to the street racing in scarborough and when he saw i debadged the car he knew i was a car freak and might have done something to the car. When all was done and i was allow to leave he compliment me on a nice car and that my skyline badge looked perfect.

I wanted to say thanks for wasting 10 mins of my time but I had a date to get to. The date was not happy and she thought I lied so I took her to the cops and saw the same cop and told him to explain to her. He laughed. Lets just say at the end of the day she tought I was honest and gave me something to remeber her by. But I think is more like the other way around
Eric, that was quite a 'ploy' you came up with there. I'll have to remember that one.
Sounds like it was well worth it.

I'm sure the cops are looking for major changes that would have a serious effect on pollution control for example.
Would be nice to know what they're looking for and what they're letting go.

C.