Canada Serving Canada.

Warm Weather!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2005 | 12:54 PM
|
Traveling Administrator
Warm Weather!!

What a beautiful day out today here on the east coast. I noticed that we are actually a few degrees warmer than you boys in Ontario....that's a first for this summer I think! It's days like today where I wish I wasn't working and lazing around somewhere with a cold brew!

Old 07-20-2005 | 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by canuck
What a beautiful day out today here on the east coast. I noticed that we are actually a few degrees warmer than you boys in Ontario....that's a first for this summer I think! It's days like today where I wish I wasn't working and lazing around somewhere with a cold brew!
It's time to get sick!!!

Old 07-20-2005 | 01:17 PM
LOL Shane, and most of the people around here (Ontario) have been wishing that it would cool off here a few degrees.
I am enjoying the warm weather though. It was nice this morning so I hopped in the boat and went fishing, caught a salmon and a trout, and I have just finished eating some of that salmon.
Retired Life!!! I love it .
Wayne

Old 07-20-2005 | 01:28 PM
|
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by GEE35X
LOL Shane, and most of the people around here (Ontario) have been wishing that it would cool off here a few degrees.
I am enjoying the warm weather though. It was nice this morning so I hopped in the boat and went fishing, caught a salmon and a trout, and I have just finished eating some of that salmon.
Wayne

Lol, that sounds like exactly the type of day that I wish I was having Wayne. It sure beats network designs in the office. If you want to send that warm weather down east for an extended period of time, trust me, I would welcome it with open arms! IMO, too warm beats too cold any day of the week! I hope you are enjoying the warm weather and your outdoor fires in the back yard.

Old 07-20-2005 | 01:37 PM
|
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by Chico
It's time to get sick!!!
Sick?? You driinking too much brews again Chico???

Old 07-20-2005 | 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Wayne
Sure rub it in some more. My Dad is the same thing, he retired so young that he says he has more fun in a month than he did an entire year. He has all this energy and always wants to do something but when he asks me, I'm either too busy or too tired.

I'm working on a project has me working on two time zones (9 hours difference), so now my days are soooooo screwed up I forget what time it is.

One day, one day....

Old 07-20-2005 | 02:54 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Glad it's improved Shane.......'bout time huh???

I've had a brew for myself already, so next one will be for you.
I'm all heart eh......

C.

Old 07-20-2005 | 04:46 PM
|
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by Gsedanman
Glad it's improved Shane.......'bout time huh???

I've had a brew for myself already, so next one will be for you.
I'm all heart eh......

C.
Sounds good Coliln, but don't just stop at having one for me!

Old 07-20-2005 | 05:27 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
Today was the nicest day in awhile here in Toronto - first time I haven't been able to *see* the humidity. We went over to Olympic Island and did some fishing - my dad caught a nice 7 lbs smallie. I'd still like a nice big thunderstorm to roll through and break some of the humidity, though.

Enjoy folks!

Old 07-20-2005 | 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by picus112
Today was the nicest day in awhile here in Toronto - first time I haven't been able to *see* the humidity. We went over to Olympic Island and did some fishing - my dad caught a nice 7 lbs smallie. I'd still like a nice big thunderstorm to roll through and break some of the humidity, though.

Enjoy folks!
Picus..a 7 pound smallie Awesome fish.

Old 07-20-2005 | 06:28 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Staff Alumni
Well, 6.8 - but I always round up. Ya, he put up a hell of a fight - I was really jealous I wasn't the one that caught him. He's back in the lake for someone else to catch, though. My only real catch was a big fat walleye that I thought was a log. :P

Old 07-20-2005 | 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by picus112
Well, 6.8 - but I always round up. Ya, he put up a hell of a fight - I was really jealous I wasn't the one that caught him. He's back in the lake for someone else to catch, though. My only real catch was a big fat walleye that I thought was a log. :P
mmmmmm Walleye..tasty I would love some fresh walleye, can't be beat.
And yes always round up the fish weight, sign of a real fisherman .

Old 07-20-2005 | 11:12 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Shane, make sure you save some of that weather for September

Old 07-21-2005 | 07:01 AM
|
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
Shane, make sure you save some of that weather for September

I'll sure try Ian. The last couple of years, September here has been beautiful. I'll keep my fingers crossed that September is nice again this year.