Canada Serving Canada.

Anyone get their G at Agincourt?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone get their G at Agincourt?

I've been waiting for my g35c 5AT for almost two month...
my salesperson told me three weeks ago that the g is in vancouver, and "should be here next week", and repeat the "next week" thing for the following two weeks, and said it should be at the dealership before end of june the latest...
wel, it's July 3rd already and i still don't know where my g is... i try to talk to my sales yesterday, but i can't get contact with him (call him 4 times but all voice mail, i left a msg but they never called back)

i'm starting getting tired of listening to sales BS that it will be here next week... make me waiting for phone call everyday and received none...! does everyone experience this kind of service from agincourt b4, or i am just being impatient?

Old 07-03-2003, 01:43 AM
Re: Anyone get their G at Agincourt?

Just cancel your order and go to Alta Infiniti. haha!! [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It's still a G thang!!

Old 07-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a bad experience there as well. I ended up going to Willowdale instead and I lost a whole month of ordering time because of it. I ordered with Willowdale on April 5th after deciding to cancel my order placed in March at Agincourt. My order actually didn't get processed until April 16 and was designated as a May build. I am still waiting for my G as well, but they told me up front that it would be the middle or end of July before I got my car. If you ordered in April then I would just wait and try to be patient rather than go to another dealer and have to wait another 3 months.

Old 07-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Neohh,

I was unfourtunate to buy my G35 at Agincourt. I didn't have any trouble with the waiting period. The salesman told me 6 to 8 weeks, that was around the end of July last year and it arrived at the end of August.
I delt with Micheal C. He hooked me up withG35DRIVER.
As for service, I wouldn't like to deal with them for any thing extensive except for an oil change( they still managed to screw the last one up by putting in the wrong oil).
Hope your luck gets better!!!

35BILLS

Old 07-03-2003, 12:54 PM

35Bills, yeah, he is my salesperson, and he is giving the worst customer service so far...
First he told me it's at vancouver port already in Mid-June, and should be here 1 week later.... one week later, he says that it will be here the next week again, and then he say that the car will arrive before the end of june the "latest"....

i called in today, and gladly he is not in and give me more BS, instead i speak to gary, the one who deal with scheduling, and i found out that my car isn't match yet which means that it's not arrive to vancouver yet....

if that Michael C guy know i won't be getting it by that time why making those bullshit up and make me think that i'll be getting it soon? and end up the other long wait???! I feel like beating this guy up so badly and really unsatisfied with his customer service...and if i didn't call in today i probably still waiting for it to come next week and be driving it! wel....now that means i maybe have to wait till the end of July....

For all of u who deciding to buy a G, don't goto Agincourt, nor Willowdale (cuz one of my friend ordered a Z from there and waited for almost a year) Damn if i know this site earlier, i might be driving my G from Atla or Yorkville already... damn...

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by neohh on 07/03/03 02:04 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey 35bill, you actually know about this site from Michael Chang? Funny, 'cause he learnt it from me when I told him like a day before our very first meet back in last fall at Kennedy Commons.....

I ordered it from Agincourt last April, and dealt with Gary from start ( he's their GM ). I went through what you guys are going through these days, except back then, there were no pre-ordered Gs period in the lot, and they were selling even the floor models. So I waited till the end of June. Didn't deal with Michael for the sale, although he was the guy who did the hand-off when the car was finally here. I actually kept in touch with the guy from time to time, even have his MSN Messenger. Told him that he should monitor the complaints from this site as they don't want to end up like Willowdale, getting such a bad rep here. Maybe I should mention this when I see him online next time...

Had my oil change there 2 weeks ago, and all of a sudden, the service rep was telling me that she knew nothing about a courtesy car wash, wtf...so I went and got Michael, who went to get Gary and then all the way up to Richard ( Sales Director ) and finally got my wash...boy, that's the best wash I ever had from there, even better then the one I got for $80...the car still shines after 2 weeks..But now, I am worried, 35bill, how you know that they put in wrong oil?!! What is the right/correct oil for the G? Damn, no wash is worth that much if the engine gets damaged.....

G35: Black with Willow/Canadian Premium Package.
Z3: Silver with Red leather interior.

Old 07-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Stalker,

When I purchased the car, I bought a package for lifetime synthetic oil changes. When I went to have my last oil change, the tech mistakenly put in regular 10W-30 instead of
the synthetic. I looked at the receipt and it didn't mention that synthetic oil had been used as in other oil changes. I ended going back the next day and complained to the service manager. The mistake was corrected within 20 minutes. Usually, I'm stuck there for at least 45 minutes for an oil change. I also got my car washed with no hassle from anyone.

Maybe Michael forgot. He knew of both this site and fresh alloy at the time I received my car back last Aug/Sept.

You showing up for the next meet???

35BILLS

Trending Topics

Old 07-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

A package for a Synthetic oil change? Sweet...how much you pay for it? Damn, how come nobody told me this package existed?

Next meet? When? Where? Didn't think anyone mention anything about it yet...

G35: Black with Willow/Canadian Premium Package.
Z3: Silver with Red leather interior.

Old 07-05-2003, 12:55 AM

Wow... lifetime "sythetic" oil change?

I got my G sedan from Agincourt as well, it was my second car from that dealership. I got my G at the end of last September even though they promised early September. Overall I wouldn't recommend the dealer to anyone... But since they offered me the highest trade-in value I could find for my pervious car, I decided to go back again.

I bought the lifetime "regular" oil change with my previous car, and I haggled to get it for the G also... but lifetime "sythetic" oil change... now that's something. How much did you pay for that?

Also, how often can you change the oil, 35bills? My lifetime oil change allows me to change every 3 month/5000km, which ever comes first...

Old 07-05-2003, 09:54 PM

I got the free lifetime oil change throw in as part of the deal as well. I paid an additional 100 dollars to upgrade it to synthetic oil change. I change mine every 3500-4000kms. Michael is a nice guy though he may not be the greatest sales.
The service department is a total joke. they forgot to tighten the underpanel after the first oil change, ended up draging the panel for more than 20 kms on the 401 later that evening. When I brought my car in the next day, the technicians were treating it more as a joke rather a mistake on their part.
Boy I wish I could bring my car elsewhere for future service if not for the lifetime oil change.
Well my A/C is down and have an appointment on monday. I gonna see if they are gonna screw it up again.

Old 07-05-2003, 10:24 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Bro, If you're not happy with how you're treated at one dealership, then go to another. Other than your lifetime oil change, you can go anywhere to get good service.
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Boy I wish I could bring my car elsewhere for future service if not for the lifetime oil change.
Well my A/C is down and have an appointment on monday. I gonna see if they are gonna screw it up again

<hr></blockquote>
If I were you I would cancel the Monday appointment. I wouldn't give them a chance to "screw it up again".
Anyone treated me or my ride like a "joke", I'd be damned if I'd go back.
Do yourself a favour, bro. Go somewhere else. You'll sleep better

As far as the oil changes go, looks like you're stuck there. But I would take off the engine cover myself b4 going ( you don't really want to drag in along the 401 again or lose any bolts). When you get home you'll want to make sure they haven't left any other hardware loose, such as the drain plug, or filter b4 you reinstall the engine cover. It's a PITA to do it, but it will pay for itself in Peace of Mind.
Best of luck bro, but don't forget you yourself can change your luck too. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

<font color=green>GSM</font color=green>

Old 07-07-2003, 06:06 PM

Hum, One question,
i ordered mine at the end of May, till now they still don't have a VIN# for me, i did put $1000 deposit when i order it, can i still cancel the order and get the $1000 back?

i'm sort of thinking goin' to the other dealer and maybe i can get much better customer service and may get the car sooner?

btw, is it possible that my car suppose to be here earlier but the dealership gave my car to other customer who want it immediately to increase sale? cuz they've been telling me my car should be here b4 june the latest but yet it's not even in vancouver, so i'm thinking they might gave my car to the others (my salesperson told me that my car is in vancouver a month ago, but their manager told me last week it's not in vancouver yet, it's more than 3 week difference between wut the sales and their manager told me, they've been telling me different thing.... is this possible though?

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by neohh on 07/07/03 06:04 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 07-07-2003, 07:00 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey bro, I would say that they won't quibble about returning your deposit. Seems they've been messing you around for a while. Just tell them you're not happy and you want your grand back because you're tired of waiting. See what happens. BE FORCEFUL if you really want out. ( I would)
If you can get out look around bro. Right here in this forum is a thread of a dealership in Oakvelle ( Oakville Infiniti/Nissan) LOOK HERE that has 2 (had 2) unsold Coupes on the lot. They're out there bro. Pick the 'phone up and start asking, or go to the dealer you want to deal with and have him 'phone around for you.
Tell em you want out............. Good luck, bro.

<font color=green>GSM</font color=green>

Old 07-07-2003, 09:12 PM

neohh,
The fact that you still do NOT have your VIN means only 1 thing... They are dixking you around! Take your business elsewhere.
Give my buddy Paul Chan a call @ (905) 760-0800 x 305. He'll take care of you. Tell him James sent ya. You should get over 1k off MSRP easy!

g35c, bs, 5at, prem.

Old 07-08-2003, 12:17 AM

SammyJL: hey u got ur VIN# yet?

hum, so if i canceled my order, that means.... 2 more month of waiting....??? damn it, now agincourt infiniti really **** me off!

btw, how long u have to wait after u get ur VIN#?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone get their G at Agincourt?