Canada Serving Canada.

I'm done with Yorkville

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2005 | 12:05 AM
|
I'm done with Yorkville

Hello all, just wanted to thank all of those who supported me, during my time at Infiniti of Yorkville. The time has come to an end with my position there. Under a mutual agreement between myself and my employer, we have parted ways. I had alot of fun MODDING, TWEAKING, and most importantly helping those who had the hankering to simply mod and service their cars. Its a passion I will always have, as cars are my life. Infiniti of Yorkville also allowed me take a mediocore Parts and Service department and turn it in something fun, and great. Gave me a good understanding of many things. Mind you it was a tough place to work. However I got to run a very successful parts department as well. I learned alot and I will never forget Infiniti of Yorkville and the great team I worked with. I will continue to moniter this forum. Take care, don't forget there are alot of great dealerships out there. Until then hopefully I will find something that inspires me.

Jerry

Old 09-17-2005 | 07:38 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Hi Jerry;
We will definitely miss you at Yorkville.
You've been a great help to all of us.

I'm sure this fork in the road will only lead to better things, for a person like yourself.

Best of luck and do stay in touch.

Old 09-17-2005 | 07:52 AM
You will be missed by many people Jerry.I wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Wayne

Old 09-17-2005 | 09:38 AM
Hey Jerry, you really know how to keep a secret. I guess I won't be calling you back on Monday.

Anyway, thank you for all the work you did on my car. It was really nice coming to Yorkville while it lasted.

I wish you best of luck and hopefully you end up at another Infiniti dealership. Keep us posted.

Chico

Old 09-18-2005 | 10:18 AM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Gosh Jerry, I'm speachless.......I feel like I've lost a friend, as we all do I'm sure.
I hope you stay in touch, and do monitor, and indeed join in with us, here at G35Driver. We'd love to hear from you, anytime!

More than that, we'd love to see you at a future meet if you can spare the time. Your rides and conversation are always interesting, and we'll endeavour to reciprocate..... .

Looking forward to hearing from you regularly here, and to seeing you again soon.

I thank you for all that you've done for me and my family, Jerry.

Your friend
Colin.

Old 09-19-2005 | 09:44 AM
PDT
I'm surprised, but not totally surprised!!

Jerry, thank you very much for all your help and taking care of my car and others on this board. You will be missed by a lot of people. I guess I'll have to call them to find out what you were ordering for me and get things done (either there or elsewhere). Please do let us know if you are moving to another Infiniti Dealership, so that I can bring my car to you!!! Plus, I enjoyed our conversations!

Tauseef

Take care and good luck!

Old 09-19-2005 | 01:32 PM
Unhappy

What a great loss for Infiniti of Yorkville. Jerry you were the best - thanks for the years of great service, advice and all the fun mods. Please stay in touch.

This is almost grounds to sell the car now!

jandc

Old 09-19-2005 | 01:32 PM
Jerry, sorry to hear that you're leaving. You were always very helpful when I had questions about my G. Thanks, and good luck with your future plans!

Old 09-19-2005 | 02:21 PM
You will truly be missed there...

Hey Jerry,

I just wanted to add my thanks and best wishes to you as you move on. For me personally, I have to say that I would not have ventured as far as I did into modding/tweaking my 'G' if it had not been for your advice and easy accessibility (not to mention that harrowing severe tire damage incident back when). Just having a G expert only a phonecall away to suggest parts and proper install methods was invaluable.

What do I do with my speed dial button for Yorkville Infiniti??

Thanks for everything, I hope you stay in touch,
Al

Old 09-19-2005 | 04:02 PM
Thumbs up Moving On

Hi Jerry,

I have to admit that I was in denial for several days after I heard the news.

Getting my G35 Coupe looked after by an expert, such as yourself, who not only knows the cars but also what can and will go with the car has been an exceptional part of the Infiniti ownership experience.

Yorkville Infiniti has no idea how much of an asset they have just lost. Not only from a customer care perspective but also the work environment that you fostered. From having the opportunity to interact with the service team at Yorkville Inifiniti over the years, I can clearly see how much everyone enjoyed working with you. And it's totally because of your personality and treating everyone as a person.

Unlike most other dealerships which is akin to going to see the dentist for a molar extraction, visiting you for service was always a treat. I would always get insight and recommendations on the next coolest upgrade or how to make the paint that much more reflective. And that's because you love these cars and car culture as much as we do. Your professionalism, attention to small details that make a world of difference and being able to always provide a resolution is a testament to the commitment you have towards helping your customers. Every referral that I've sent your way always comes back with thanking me for connecting them to you. So being a very satisfied customer for these many many years, I want to truly thank you for everything that you've done.

Hopefully down the line you might end back with an Infiniti dealership. You can be sure that I'd go out of my way to receive second-to-none service excellence that you've always provided.

U DA Man Jer!
Ben

Last edited by duhprez; 09-19-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-19-2005 | 06:27 PM
Rated M
Premier Member
Jerry, we haven't met but you feel like an old friend from your posts and from all the props from GTA G guys and gals.
Good luck with your next venture. From your rep here on the board it sounds like you'll be on your feet in no time.

Old 09-19-2005 | 07:02 PM
What???? Jerry's no longer at Infiniti Yorkville??? Noooo Wayyyy!!!!!

Jerry that is terrible news, at least from our point of view anyways. Infiniti should double your salary just to get you back. I can't comment too much because I don't know all of the details behind your leaving but I just want to say that I hope you find much greener pastures wherever you choose to go next. Sad day for Infiniti

I want to personally thank you for all of your help with my car. The service was beyond excellent and you really catered to us "do it yourself" guys. I was going to bring my car in to you to fix the axle noise, but now I don't know where to take it because I don't trust any other Infiniti dealers' service.

Please stay in contact with us through the forum so that you can still give us your expert advise and point us in the right direction from time to time.

We'll all miss you buddy. Take care of yourself.

Old 09-19-2005 | 10:04 PM
Jerry..

Hey Jerry,

I am shocked..totally shocked, i was just about to call you and give my G an oil change... but seriously, i can't believe that you are leaving us.. However,
with all the sincerity, personality, friendliness, professionalism, and alot of other good characteristics that you have, I believe you would soon find an
inspiring and good place for yourself. Maybe you should consider starting a
tuner shop in downtown ?

God..what do i do with services now, since i used to live and study so close
to the yorkville dealership. Should i still go back to Yorkville? I don't wanna
go back to my scarborough dealership .. I don't even want anybody else
touch my car lol....

In short, let me once again express my blessings to you in moving on to a new
milestone, I am very sure that it is Infiniti of Yorkville's loss in losing such a good manager...

godmans

Old 09-20-2005 | 12:07 AM
oh man and I booked an appointment this sat to go to Yorkville to have my first oil change. Do I still go to Yorkville or should i go to other Infiniti dealer. Someone give me some suggestion since this is my first real car.

Old 09-20-2005 | 12:26 AM
????

Yorkville Infiniti will realize the errors of their ways when they will see all the business they've lost.

But now we're all up the creek without a paddle.

Jerry...we're all waiting for you to open up your own Infiniti dealership or at least a service centre!

Greener Pastures?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm done with Yorkville