Canada Serving Canada.

Bad news.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2005 | 08:18 PM
Holy Cow Wolfster!!!!!!!

I am glad to hear your alright man! That is unreal! Your G has my condolences. Like Chico said fight it... Say there was a dog in the road or something... If you play your cards right you should be in another one in a couple of weeks!

Good luck dude!!!!! All the best!

BADG35

Old 10-22-2005 | 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Msedanman
Sandip, to hell with the ride, that's replaceable and nobody else was injured. -- but what about the "flashes" you're talking about.....it could indicate consussion bro.....better get that checked out first.
Then get to your insurance co. and tell them if you haven't already. they really don't like it if you delay the report. Your concussion would be a good excuse tho.....

Let us know what's happening bro, and in the meantime, if I'm able to help, just ask.

Colin.
Sandip, I sure hope you took Colin's advice, he's one who would know these things!

Old 10-23-2005 | 10:17 AM
Sandip, glad to hear you are mostly unhurt. Please go see a doctor tomorrow morning, even if you feel ok or not. It's good to go on record with this kind of accident as injuries might not show up for a few days.

For sure, stick to Chico's advice, he knows how to handle these things and as my wife works for insurance, she agrees fight fight fight. They will always try to low ball you but the louder you get and stick to your guns; the more they will cave.

OK gotta go now, thinking about putting my winter's on after reading your story, as I travel that part of Brampton every day.

Peter

Old 10-23-2005 | 02:58 PM
Sandip, very sorry to hear about the accident, and hope you are OK. Maybe there was a mechanical problem with the car? Accelerator sticking, or the car accelerating on its own?

Old 10-23-2005 | 03:50 PM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Hey man...Very sorry to hear about what happened...I too wrecked my G really badly in July, and am still dealing with the repairs and insurance...so I know exactly how you feel. But like everyone else said, your health and life is way more important. Definitely go to a doctor before things get worse. Best of luck to you, I hope everything works out.

Old 10-23-2005 | 08:06 PM
Holee crap...

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. Like Colin said, the car's replaceable, you're not. Hope you're feeling better and good luck with the insurance co.
Al

Old 10-23-2005 | 08:38 PM
did you have traction control off at the time? sounds like it would have just been a run in with the curb if the ditch wasn't there.

good luck with the insurance, glad to hear you are ok.

jeremy

Old 10-23-2005 | 09:07 PM
Sandip, sorry to hear of this. Very glad to hear that you are ok tho. Hope ur parents will be ok with it, but you know you always have G35Driver support. Take care man!

-wes

Old 10-23-2005 | 09:27 PM
G'z 6MT
Ditto... Just happy to hear your in one piece and for the most part you Okay G's are replaceable People are not... Hope your insurance treats you right.

Old 10-24-2005 | 08:51 AM
Whoa dude! Hope your ok! As the temps get colder the tires on the coupes turn into hockey pucks, take care G drivers. Let us all know wat happens Sandip. If you need any help I'll try my best.

Old 10-25-2005 | 10:02 AM
damn bro just read this.. Call me as soon as you see this post... In regards to the claim, fight it, and don't accept anything. Like said if you say anything wrong you looking at a huge increase in insurance.

Old 10-29-2005 | 08:19 PM
|
Back

Hi everyone,

I want to thanks everyone about concerning what had happen. I told my parents what had happen and they weren't mad or anything. They were very happy that I'm ok and well. My parents wanted me to come along to the Muskoka and I went along with them. I stayed at Deerhurst resort (Huntsville) and I gotta say that the place is very bootiful and I recommend anyone to go there for Winter or Summer time. It helped me to relax and forget what had happened. My parents and siblings and in-laws helped to forget and not to worry about it. They made me feel better. As many many friends including ex-g/fs called me and i was pretty suprised many friends would call me about incident.

Anyway, I called the insurance and my agency will send me an estimate whether to get it fix or not. I'm hoping that it will be totalled and I will decide which new car to get.. and I know for sure... no more 2-door for me So, I will find out more details on Nov. 1st (Monday).

Sandip

Old 10-29-2005 | 11:13 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni
Originally Posted by WolfsterX
Hi everyone,

I want to thanks everyone about concerning what had happen. I told my parents what had happen and they weren't mad or anything. They were very happy that I'm ok and well. My parents wanted me to come along to the Muskoka and I went along with them. I stayed at Deerhurst resort (Huntsville) and I gotta say that the place is very bootiful and I recommend anyone to go there for Winter or Summer time. It helped me to relax and forget what had happened. My parents and siblings and in-laws helped to forget and not to worry about it. They made me feel better. As many many friends including ex-g/fs called me and i was pretty suprised many friends would call me about incident.

Anyway, I called the insurance and my agency will send me an estimate whether to get it fix or not. I'm hoping that it will be totalled and I will decide which new car to get.. and I know for sure... no more 2-door for me So, I will find out more details on Nov. 1st (Monday).

Sandip
Great to hear you've got support all around Sandip., and of course Mom's and Dads get more worried about their kids than angry.....
I'm glad you went to Deerhurst Inn...it is a terrific place to kick back and relax and have a good time with family. I've been there a few times myself and enjoyed every minute.

Hope you get your wish with the new ride, but I'm sure whatever you end up with will be great.

Best of luck Sandip, and keep in touch.
Colin.

Old 10-30-2005 | 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by WolfsterX
Hi everyone,

Sandip

hmm 4 door i guess that you are not getting that used M3, hmm 4 door IS350 not bad. Or the Msedan just like colin's now that would be hot. (I meant the car not Colin )

Old 10-30-2005 | 12:07 AM
M has tons to mod, i saw it on some website, i will dig it up for you!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad news.....