Canada Serving Canada.

Bad news.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2005 | 01:36 AM
|
Unhappy Bad news.....

Well... where I do start? My G35 has been totalled or yet to be totaled. How? I was making a left turn onto Queen St. from Airport Rd. and I pressed tha gas too much by accident and then the car started to slip and I lost control of the G35. I pressed the brake hard as I can.... and all the sudden I went into the downhill and the car flipped upside down... everything happened so fast... few scratches on my leg, and few cuts on my fingers... head hurt as the roof was collapse. I'm ok, juss too many flashes in my head. I haven't told my parents yet as they are sleeping and I don't want to upset them. Any how... i will find more on Monday and see what my insurance will do for me

I really love G35 and I baby my car sooo much! ... Ok. I need a advil to ease the pain in my head....

Sandip

Old 10-22-2005 | 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by WolfsterX
Well... where I do start? My G35 has been totalled or yet to be totaled. How? I was making a left turn onto Queen St. from Airport Rd. and I pressed tha gas too much by accident and then the car started to slip and I lost control of the G35. I pressed the brake hard as I can.... and all the sudden I went into the downhill and the car flipped upside down... everything happened so fast... few scratches on my leg, and few cuts on my fingers... head hurt as the roof was collapse. I'm ok, juss too many flashes in my head. I haven't told my parents yet as they are sleeping and I don't want to upset them. Any how... i will find more on Monday and see what my insurance will do for me

I really love G35 and I baby my car sooo much! ... Ok. I need a advil to ease the pain in my head....

Sandip
Dude, I'm sorry to hear what happened. I hope you're ok!...it sounds bizzare but then again i wasn't there to see how it happened.

One word of advice...DO NOT say it was your fault or you did something stupid...I'd say the gas pedal got stuck or something. Otherwise, you're looking at a high increase. Fight it even if you know you were wrong.

I know how you're feeling. I went through it this spring.

Old 10-22-2005 | 08:01 AM
Rated M
Premier Member

Sandip
Sorry to hear about that Sandip. It's fortunate you are not more injured than you are now.
You must have really been moving to make the car flip. Good luck with the insurance people.

Deane

Old 10-22-2005 | 08:54 AM
very sorry to hear that but at least you are ok. It could have been worse.

Good thinking about not telling the parents in the middle of night, just tell them when you think you are ready.

can you elaborate how you lost the control of the car just by pressing the gas more? It seems odd but again we weren't there so its hard to imagine.

ask around and get as much info as you can about previous total cases and insurance companies before you call them. But I believe you have to report within 24 hours, don't quote me on that though.

finally, cheer up, its not the end of the world and be thankful that you are ok, cars can be replaced.

Old 10-22-2005 | 08:59 AM
OMG, that's horrible Sandip, thank goodness you are okay, you can always get another G , the important thing is your health.
I agree with Chico, he gave some good advice.

Old 10-22-2005 | 09:39 AM
Sandip sorry to here your lost but the main thing is you are okay. I guess you will be getting that use M3 now or are you going to get the toyota prius. Anyways hope all is well go to the doc and check yourself out man. Keep in touch

Old 10-22-2005 | 10:09 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Staff Alumni
Oh man....
Really sorry to hear about this Sandip.
The main thing is that you're in one piece, take care.

& I agree with Chico... must have been black ice or something. Nights are getting frosty.

Old 10-22-2005 | 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by God|ZIlla168
Sandip sorry to here your lost but the main thing is you are okay. I guess you will be getting that use M3 now or are you going to get the toyota prius. Anyways hope all is well go to the doc and check yourself out man. Keep in touch
He couldn't handle the power in a "G", and you want to put him in an M3

And Yes, I'm glad he's OK. But it appears that some Driver's Education might be in order.

Lou

Old 10-22-2005 | 11:52 AM
Glad you're ok. Takes a big man to admit you made a mistake.

Old 10-22-2005 | 11:54 AM
Sorry to hear. The car is replaceable, you are not.

Old 10-22-2005 | 12:16 PM
PDT
Sorry to hear about the accident. It seems as though you are okay, but if you head is hurting, I suggest you get that checked out. You said “too many flashes in my head”. Are you talking about trying to remember it, or light flashes while you were typing this? One way or another, if it's still happening and you’re in pain, see a doctor or go to the hospital. On some cases, injuries come up several hours after the accident.

Chico gave some good advice and good luck with everything.

Old 10-22-2005 | 01:11 PM
Ouch... cars can be replaced tho. Live and learn. I agree on the driver training though. I would consider it when you get a new car.

How exactly did it happen? I can't seem to put together flipping a 3500 pound car at 30-40kph max on queen st just east of airport road. Did you hit the curb and roll?

Old 10-22-2005 | 01:28 PM
Question

glad to hear that your ok, sorry about your car. i passed from there around 11:30 p.m and saw a G35 rolled over. i was going to stop but cause of all the cops there i didn't.

Old 10-22-2005 | 04:20 PM
DAMM bro are you ok? **** man that sucks. im glad your alright and sorry about your g. don't worry about all of that now its just time to pick up the s2k you were wanting.

Old 10-22-2005 | 05:04 PM
O.F. Administrator
Staff Alumni

Sandip
Sandip, to hell with the ride, that's replaceable and nobody else was injured. -- but what about the "flashes" you're talking about.....it could indicate consussion bro.....better get that checked out first.
Then get to your insurance co. and tell them if you haven't already. they really don't like it if you delay the report. Your concussion would be a good excuse tho.....

Let us know what's happening bro, and in the meantime, if I'm able to help, just ask.

Colin.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bad news.....