Canada Serving Canada.

GTA Meets, GTA Meets, GTA Meets......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
GTA Meets, GTA Meets, GTA Meets......

Okay, all we see is GTA meets! When are we having some Maritime meets??? Oh, I forgot.....there is just Deane and I here on the east coast! Deane, what are you doing this weekend??

Old 02-14-2006, 07:32 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by canuck
Okay, all we see is GTA meets! When are we having some Maritime meets??? Oh, I forgot.....there is just Deane and I here on the east coast! Deane, what are you doing this weekend??
lol, sorry guys, you know you're welcome anytime.....
......but aren't you guys busy shovelling snow?????

BTW, where's Jeremy these days? That new job must have a strangle-hold on his time.
Shane, go out back and holler. See if you can get his attention...

. and there's another member near Deane...can you remember his name Deane? He's in Halifax I believe.
Gosh that's 4 of you...

I'll come visit again this spring, Shane....hope we can go for another feed of Lobster and beer.

So you feel better now? Not feel so left out? Come on spring.....I'll come visit.

C.

Old 02-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Traveling Administrator
Okay, I don't feel so left out now Colin! I will definitley take you up on that spring time offer! Hey, and I will even buy the lobster and beer!

I must admit though that I envious of all the other parts of NA that have G meets regularly. We are kinda tucked away in our own little part of the continent. On the positive side, G's in our neck of the woods are a rarity so they stand out a little more! Gotta count for something I guess!

Old 02-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

HI there Shane......

I know what you mean bro.

We need some spring weather. I'm itching to show you my latest mods. The suspension stuff and the shifter **** is awesome. I'll take some pics if I get over to the storage soon.

Shane, we have Derek here living in the Annapolis Valley with his '05 M6 coupe. Maybe we can find someone else.

Oh yeah did you see that post of the Nova Scotian G somewhere. Maybe it was under pics or something. Whew better check it out.

Colin made me an honourary Toronto member since I've been to a group meet there and hopefully can get back again.

Come on spring!!!

Old 02-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Rated M

Originally Posted by Msedanman
lol, sorry guys, you know you're welcome anytime.....
......but aren't you guys busy shovelling snow?????

BTW, where's Jeremy these days? That new job must have a strangle-hold on his time.
Shane, go out back and holler. See if you can get his attention...

. and there's another member near Deane...can you remember his name Deane? He's in Halifax I believe.
Gosh that's 4 of you...

I'll come visit again this spring, Shane....hope we can go for another feed of Lobster and beer.

So you feel better now? Not feel so left out? Come on spring.....I'll come visit.

C.
Colin, c'mon on down.

I'm feeling better too. This time you need to get to Dartmouth for a proper visit.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:31 AM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by RBull
Colin, c'mon on down.

I'm feeling better too. This time you need to get to Dartmouth for a proper visit.
Aye lad....can't wait to make that trip again.....and next visit I'll be sure and make it to D. too.
Sounds like there may be 5 or 6 in your neck of the woods. Would be nice to get everyone together in the spring.

Hey guys, spring is less than 5 weeks away!......
C.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Traveling Administrator
Aye lad....can't wait to make that trip again.....and next visit I'll be sure and make it to D. too.
Sounds like there may be 5 or 6 in your neck of the woods. Would be nice to get everyone together in the spring.

Hey guys, spring is less than 5 weeks away!......
C.
Colin, I am gonna try hard to make it up your way sometime over the summer. I know that I have two business trips coming up (Los Angeles in May and Salt Lake City in September), but I hope to give the G a good run sometime in between those two trips. Wayne's neck of the woods looks beautiful too.

Old 02-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Colin, I am gonna try hard to make it up your way sometime over the summer. I know that I have two business trips coming up (Los Angeles in May and Salt Lake City in September), but I hope to give the G a good run sometime in between those two trips. Wayne's neck of the woods looks beautiful too.
That would be great if you could make it here sometime Shane, we would love to see you.
Wayne

Old 02-15-2006, 09:53 AM
O.F. Administrator
Great news Shane. We hope you can pull that off. You know we'd love to see you.
A trip over to Wayne's area on Lake Huron and on up the Bruce Peninsula is terrific even if you've seen it b4. Well worth the trip.

We'll keep our fingers crossed and the 'Red Carpet' ready....

C.

Old 02-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Great news Shane. We hope you can pull that off. You know we'd love to see you.
A trip over to Wayne's area on Lake Huron and on up the Bruce Peninsula is terrific even if you've seen it b4. Well worth the trip.

We'll keep our fingers crossed and the 'Red Carpet' ready....

C.
Right on Colin. I'm starting to look forward to spring. As soon as the good weather gets here , I'll give you a shout and we can pre-run the Peninsula as discussed before. I can hardly wait.
Come on Shane, it's your turn to visit down our way .

Old 02-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Traveling Administrator
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Right on Colin. I'm starting to look forward to spring. As soon as the good weather gets here , I'll give you a shout and we can pre-run the Peninsula as discussed before. I can hardly wait.
Come on Shane, it's your turn to visit down our way .
I'll certainly do my best to pay you guys a visit. It would definitely be a nice drive up there in the G!

Old 02-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Rated M

Guys, what about that idea of a trip through the Adirondacks/Vermont this summer? perfect meeting place for the GTA fellas and us Maritimers.....

I've got my wife set for something G trip related this summer.

I would love to drive down in May and do the proper tour but it is just too tiring both before and after the marathon to do that.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM
Guys, what about that idea of a trip through the Adirondacks/Vermont this summer? perfect meeting place for the GTA fellas and us Maritimers.....

I would love to drive down in May and do the proper tour but it is just too tiring both before and after the marathon to do that.
Deane, K and I would be down for that . Hold Out (Eric) was wanting to set something like this up. It's a great drive through there. Ian and Colin exressed an interest also in this last fall.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:08 PM
O.F. Administrator
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Deane, K and I would be down for that . Hold Out (Eric) was wanting to set something like this up. It's a great drive through there. Ian and Colin exressed an interest also in this last fall.
That would be an awesome trip. Absolutely down for that one.....

Speaking of Eric, Wayne, have you heard from him lately? I've left messages and no reply (for about 2-3 months)?????
He must be on the road a lot for RIM.
C.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Adirondacks/Vermont this summer....Count us in for sure

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTA Meets, GTA Meets, GTA Meets......