Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

New Zaino Products

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
So should this be the final coat on top of layered Z2/Z5?

Old 02-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...i dont know. i have the full lineup before this came out.
from what it looks like it would be good if you haven't already invested in the full lineup. seems like a repeat of what i already have.

thats just my guess though

Old 02-09-2007, 12:09 PM
More info on Autopia but the brief recap if I interpreted correctly is that all are interchangeable with Z2pro and Z5pro. It is reco'd to use CS as your final coat. CS can be used with any manufacturers product as long as their product has cured first (Usually 12hrs after application). ZAIO is more like a cleaner wax which would be best utilized for daily drivers and upkeeping a complete detail. For example, if you do a full detail, all polishing in the spring, you may notice that some micro-marring has been introduced. The ZAIO will be good for doing a quicky in order to remove some of those superfine scratches as well as touch-up on droppings and environmental fall-out.

CS is stated to increase durability to about 9 months!

Old 02-09-2007, 12:41 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Diesel1
More info on Autopia but the brief recap if I interpreted correctly is that all are interchangeable with Z2pro and Z5pro. It is reco'd to use CS as your final coat. CS can be used with any manufacturers product as long as their product has cured first (Usually 12hrs after application). ZAIO is more like a cleaner wax which would be best utilized for daily drivers and upkeeping a complete detail. For example, if you do a full detail, all polishing in the spring, you may notice that some micro-marring has been introduced. The ZAIO will be good for doing a quicky in order to remove some of those superfine scratches as well as touch-up on droppings and environmental fall-out.

CS is stated to increase durability to about 9 months!
Wow, great news for me. Z-AIO should be sufficient for those regular washes outside of the full cycle of Zaino products, which I'll probably do twice a year.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
I've ordered a bunch to start using with my details. I'll post up some results as soon as I've gotten a chance to thoroughly try them out.

Jon

Old 02-13-2007, 12:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by boknows
Wow, great news for me. Z-AIO should be sufficient for those regular washes outside of the full cycle of Zaino products, which I'll probably do twice a year.
ZAIO will strip previous layers of Zaino; you'll probably want to go with CS or Z8 for maintenance.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by picus112
ZAIO will strip previous layers of Zaino; you'll probably want to go with CS or Z8 for maintenance.
Woooooooooops I stand corrected. I woudl assume than you would use the ZAIO when you have marring but don't want to do a full detail. Just want o clean and seal?

Old 02-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Any comparisons to KAIO or Optimum Poliseal?

Old 02-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Looks like Zaino decided to release these products to expand their product line and also compete with Klasse's AIO and HGSG, however, the price difference between them might prove otherwise. I'd be interested to see how the two compare side by side with the Klasse lineup. For now, I think I'll stick with the Z-2/Z-5 followed up with the Z-8. I might consider the Z-CS due to the longevity in the sealant. Anyone tried this stuff out yet?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
I'm going to try the Z-CS with my next order.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by ttrank
I'm going to try the Z-CS with my next order.
Me too. I am so happy w/ Z2p and Z5p topped with either Z6 or Z8 (for those special occasions). The secret is to have the paint in perfect condition - little to minimal swirls and applying Z-18(clay) at least twice a year - or as needed when sap, or overspray from a wheel repair.

Once the paint is perfect, the Zaino system works as advertised. I can't imagine Z-CS out performing what I am using now. But I will order it soon. Keeping on open mind and a healthy dose of skepticism. I have not been mislead so far... but it's hard to imagine.

Z-AIO however, was a necessary gap that needed to be added to the fine portfolio of Zaino products. Z5 for me didn't hide all the spider webs and ZPC was overkill to remove the slight spider webs I have. I am thinking Z-AIO will do the trick.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Anyone gotten the chance to try any of the products yet? I've used them both but only a few days ago and haven't followed up with the car to see how they are holding up.

The Z-AIO was pretty straightforward and seemed to work out some crud pretty well. Not sure about the same shine or gloss (it was cloudy).

z-CS is taking some getting used to. 1) You can't just spray it on the car without it going everywhere. 2) I think its really really sensative to using too much and getting hazy. 3) Definitely hasn't been spray on, wipe down and walk away for me yet.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jon913D
Anyone gotten the chance to try any of the products yet? I've used them both but only a few days ago and haven't followed up with the car to see how they are holding up.

The Z-AIO was pretty straightforward and seemed to work out some crud pretty well. Not sure about the same shine or gloss (it was cloudy).

z-CS is taking some getting used to. 1) You can't just spray it on the car without it going everywhere. 2) I think its really really sensative to using too much and getting hazy. 3) Definitely hasn't been spray on, wipe down and walk away for me yet.
not yet i just placed my order for the AIO and some more wash again...wish they could sell them in packages already

anyway jon i could use a good clay baring you gonna be down south anytime soon?