Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

4 Great Ways to Save with Detailed Image

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
4 Great Ways to Save with Detailed Image

G35Drivers - I'd like to take a minute to give you a few ways to get the most out of your experience with Detailed Image.

10% off Code - Many of you may have already seen this in my signature and in my introduction post but we do offer 10% off to forum members by entering in the discount code 10offG35 during check out. This discount applies to everything except, current site specials on the home page, buffers and vacuums.

$10 Credit - For a limited time, Detailed Image is offering a $10 gift voucher just for registering on our just launched detailing forum called Detail University. Detail University has a school theme environment designed to educate each other on how to raise the standard in automotive detailing. The forum is less than two weeks old but there's already a lot of great information on there and we appreciate any feedback, good or bad about the new site.

To obtain the coupon code, register on our new forum and look for the welcome PM after you confirm your email address. In there will be a link to PM Detailed Image on that forum so just shoot us a message saying hi or you found us from G35 and I'll reply with the discount code. The $10 gift voucher is to be used on any order over $10 from now until July 31st. Register now so you don't forget!

Free Give-a-Ways
- Every other month Detailed Image draws a winner for some great products. We just picked our winner for our February and March contest for 32oz sizes of Leatherique Prestine Clean and Rejuvenator Oil. The April and May contest we are giving away a wash kit including a 32oz bottle of Super Slick & Suds, a Sheepskin Wash Mitt and a Waffle Weave Drying towel. Just click on the above link and follow the directions on how to enter yourself in this free, no purchase necessary contest.

Newsletter Specials - Detailed Image offers a newsletter that comes out monthly and has some great informational articles or exclusive newsletter specials. Our next newsletter will be coming out tomorrow, and you can register by filling out the form on the right side of our homepage where it says "Newsletter Sign Up Now!"

We hope this helps get the most out of your experience with Detailed Image.

Thanks!

George @ Detailed Image