Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Help!! Clean Clear Bar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2007 | 03:04 AM
|
Help!! Clean Clear Bar

Car is 1 month old... Driving on Freeway and the car in front of me must have driven over what i think was a blown out tire. Kicked up on my car and all i saw was a black piece flying on my windshield.

Got to the shoulder... fixed my side mirror which was folded in because of the impact and peeked out a little but too dangerous on the tiny shoulder.

Continued on to my destination to take a look at it which was 3 exit away and this is what i found.

So the side panel was easy to clean, left a reubby residue...cleaned it there with a microfiber towel and water all of it came off, there are still some tiny scrathes but cant notice unless your really looking for something will try to use scratch-x after work 2m.

Was able to get some of the scuffs off the hood with some wax but a lot of it is still there. I'm not sure if the clear coat on my venture shield was taken off or whats still on the hood is rubber. Can't get it off. This is what it looks like now

Any help would be great...is there something i can do to try to get rid of the scuffs on the clear bra where the marks are. Should i just replace it or just live with it for a while then replace it.

Thanks