Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Zaino and clear bra???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2004 | 12:34 AM
|
Zaino and clear bra???

Just picked up my 6mt sedan in brilliant silver and have seen the priases of Zaino. I have a clear bra on the car and wnated to know if I can apply the Zaino to the clear bra. The service guy at Infiniti told me to pretend the clear bra wasn't there and put wax and polish on ther clear bra.

Also, I am new to the Zaino game and would like some advice on what to buy. It seems complicated with all the Z products and combinations there are. Basically I want to protect the car and have to look great. Thanks

Old 01-22-2004 | 06:19 PM
From: Metropolitan South Farmington, not too far from the supercity we all know as Wilmot, NS
Re: Zaino and clear bra???

I'll take pity since no replies in 10 days. Yes you can Zaino on the bra. I think I've bought everything they sell, and recommend every product without hesitation, but the kit is a good way to go. To repeat a rant of mine, wash with dawn, then clay bar. The clay bar is the difference between a great result and an awesome result. Then wash again and begin. Read their website and follow the instructions- it's way easy.

DB

Old 01-22-2004 | 11:58 PM
Re: Zaino and clear bra???

I'll only Zaino in vertical back and forth directions across a given body panel. Never in round circular pattern. On the panels that have the bra applied I only wipe the Zaino on in one direction - for example starting near the front part of the hood and wipe back toward the windshield.

2004 G35 Coupe 5AT Diamond Graphite / Graphite
Performance | Premium | Aero | Clear Bra | Zaino!