Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

How to Remove these Scratches??!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How to Remove these Scratches??!

Alright Guy's. Need some Help or some Advice!? I wiped down my G the other Night. and While Washing it down yesterday, I found some Crazy Scratches on my G! I am not sure if someone was leaning on the car. or If I had some Runbish on my Mico-fiber towel, that made the Scratches!!? I have some Light Scratches on one of the Doors, which I am pretty sure would Buff out. And the Other one is on the A-Pillar area, right above the doors. and goes along that skinny area and ends right at the top of the rear Glass. It looks Kind of deep, it's a little Whiteish, and I can Kind of feel it with my Finger nail. It's not down to bare metal, but you can really see it! I am so sick when I seen these!! Do any of you Prefessional detailers think I can buff out this Scratch? I am hoping for a YES! I really don't want to repaint the whole Qtr panel to fix this Scratch! Or if I can at least get it down so it's not so Noticeable! I work for a Body shop, so I'll try and buff it out at work, but want your Opinion if this kind of Scratch can somewhat come out? Or maybe half to do a little wet sanding?? then a Buff? Would really appreciate any suggestions!? THNX.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
got Pics??? that would really help determine what things to use... some of the experts might tell ya what you could use without them but it helps anyway.. deep scratches, no matter how hard you try, will not go away... wet sanding might be your option if you really want to get them out... watch the videos in this section on wet sanding, they'll be of help to ya