Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Rain-x Latitudes anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 06:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bringing this thread back. I am due for a new pair of wiper blades and was wondering how the Rain x were. My brother has PIAA's on his truck, and they work great. I use rain x on my windshield, so i rarely use my blades, but when other people use my car they turn them on constant. Leaves that annoying dirtty windshield look. Any suggestions on which wiper blades to buy?

Old 04-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
New rain-x blades here, no complaints. They are silent and don't streak at all. The drivers side blade will leave a little splash on the passengers side now and again as it pushes the water off.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+1 RAIN-X +1 BOSCH ICON

I love them both!!!! The Icons have a lip built into them that acts like a spoiler and put some downforce on the blade for high speed wiping.

I had a problem with standard blades as they like to lift above 100MPH

Old 04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
ckp
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how do you know when you are ready for new wipers? what are symptoms, and how often do most of you change your blades. i live in the northwest where it rains like crazy (portland, oregon), and on my past cars i never changed the wipers, which was probably dumb, but i didn't know better. also what size of blades do we need for our 07+sedans?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.