Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

20% Off Lake Country Products & Accessories thru end of August

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
20% Off Lake Country Products & Accessories thru end of August

Take advantage of 20% Off ALL Lake Country products through the end of August. Lake Country is well known for making some of the best buffing pads in the industry and now you can save BIG.

Don't forget about the other Lake Country products, we listed some of our favorites below:

Tire Dressing Applicator - Very durable and easy to use

Blue Grout Sponge - Very safe, durable and high quality wash media

Red Foam Applicator Pad - Our softest hand applicator

Snappy Clean - Citrus based pad cleaning formula

If you have any questions or if you would like any products recommendations please let me know!

George

Old 08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
how big is that tire applicator?? its such a pain using applicators on my oem 19s that are really wide and either run into my fender or onto my rims (i am lowered though)... it seems like most applicators are made for standard cars on the road without low profile tires, would you say this one is well suited for the g's tires?

Old 08-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Xet
how big is that tire applicator?? its such a pain using applicators on my oem 19s that are really wide and either run into my fender or onto my rims (i am lowered though)... it seems like most applicators are made for standard cars on the road without low profile tires, would you say this one is well suited for the g's tires?
The LC tire dressing applicator is probably going to be larger than low profile tires. The way this particular applicator is designed is it's a very durable foam with slits down the middle to allow for 1 side to be gripped without getting product all over your hands and the other side to apply the dressing. Essentially what I do with low pro tires is only apply the dressing on half of the applicator pad and use that side. The upside to this applicator pad is it's extremely durable compared to others I've used in the past.

My best recommended technique for applying a tire dressing is to invest in a smaller 4 oz pump spray bottle, load it with your choice of dressing. Mist it onto the tires, then go back and wipe the tires with the applicator to work it in evenly. To me, this provides you with the most uniform finish and minimal sling.

Hope this helps.

George