Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!

BRAND NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!
This unique system is using brand new technology with a microfiber buffing pad and new polishes specifically built to optimize the new kind of microfiber pads when used with a DA Buffer (Dual Action i.e. Porter Cable 7424XP Random Orbital Buffer) . The results are nothing short of stunning! Meguiar's even states in their ad..."Revolutionizing paint defect removal and surface finishing with No Swirls..GUARANTEED"!

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound
The Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction Compound combined with the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Cutting Disc Buffing Pad can remove moderate to heavy swirls in ONE STEP with a Porter Cable 7424XP Random Orbital Buffer. Check out the before and after pictures of this 1992 Red Ferrari 512 TR.

BEFORE

AFTER

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax
Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Wax can be used after the Correction Compound to further polish and protect the paint. The Finishing Wax is actually more of an AIO product because it contains both a polish and a wax in one bottle. Use this step after the Correction Compound or use it by itself for a one step process. It can noticeably remove swirls while leaving a coating of protection behind. For best results make sure you are using it with the new Meguiar's DA Microfiber Finishing Disc Buffing Pad.

MUST READ!Ask a Pro Blog Meguiar's Articles
The results from these new products is truly outstanding, however the application method is just slightly different than most polishes so using the proper techniques is critical. To better understand the application process and to view the amazing results we highly recommend you check out the articles from our Ask a Pro Blog. Several expert professional detailers, who write for our blog, were privileged to be amongst a few elite detailers who tested this system with Meguiar's development team. They have used these products extensively to help ensure the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System would be exceptional.

Product Review: DA Microfiber Correction System by Todd Cooperider

Product Review: Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Polishing System with Video by Chad Raskovich

Product Review: Meguiar’s Microfiber DA Pads and Polishes by Greg Nichols

Product Review: Meguiar’s DA Microfiber Pads and Polishes by Ivan Rajic

Pre-Order Sale
These products are brand new and they are being shipped out to us very shortly. If you want to ensure you get one of the very first bottles/pads we recommend taking advantage of our pre-order sale. We expect the products to be in stock on 2/22 so we'll ship out your entire order on this day. If you purchase any of the New Meguiar's products during our pre-order sale we will include 3x FREE DI Microfiber All Purpose Towels when you use the coupon code NewMegs.

All New Meguiar's Products:
D300 DA Microfiber Correction Compound 16oz, 32oz and 128oz
DA Microfiber Cutting Disc 5" and 6" (2 pack)
D301 DA Microfiber Finishing Wax 16oz, 32oz and 128oz
DA Microfiber Finishing Disc 5" and 6" (2 pack)
Meguiar’s 5" DA Backing Plate
Meguiar’s 6" DA Backing Plate
5" DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit
6" DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit

If you have any questions about these products or any part of your detailing process please let me know!

Greg @ DI

Old 02-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
Will it work with the Flex DA...im just wondering as its forced rotation also.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
It will also work with a Flex very well but the application is slightly different. The Flex generates a lot more force than a PC. The Correction Compound should be applied at about 4800 OPMs so I would start off around speed 2 and the Finishing Wax should be applied around 3800 OPMs so about speed 1.5. If you need more info on the power of your Flex check out our Buffer Comparison Chart. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
We are now offering the Porter Cable 7424XP and the Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit with the Free Bonus Item in a package deal. This package deal will save you plenty and get you everything you need for optimal results.

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit and Free Bonus

Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System Starter Kit and Free Bonus

Old 02-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
^^ Great deal. I'm trying my hardest not to buy one

Old 04-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got this Meguiars system with a PC 7424...used it yesterday and I'm very pleased with the results. Thanks for the info...and thanks for the great service Detailed Image!

Old 04-04-2011, 01:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
With the 2011 G37's paint being softer, is it better to get the 6" or 5" system? I have a Griot random orbital buffer.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by derrick2533
Got this Meguiars system with a PC 7424...used it yesterday and I'm very pleased with the results. Thanks for the info...and thanks for the great service Detailed Image!
Paint looks outstanding, great work! Thank you for the purchase I appreciate the support.

Originally Posted by erdog
With the 2011 G37's paint being softer, is it better to get the 6" or 5" system? I have a Griot random orbital buffer.
The results are pretty similar but you get a little bit more cutting power with the 5" pads so that is my suggestion even on a softer paint.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
wow, very cool

Old 04-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I want to try this new Meguiars product. I've read many great reviews on it.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Retzius
I want to try this new Meguiars product. I've read many great reviews on it.
It's one of the most efficient products I've ever seen since you get so much accomplished in just two steps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I heard you guys are having a 20% off sale through 4/16 and I want to order some MF towels and other stuff. Do you have a coupon for that because I dont see it on your website, thanks.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
thanks for sharing George.