Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Wheel Wax!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheel Wax!!

Recently Wheel Wax was kind enough to give away 3 detailing packages for our Tri State Meet raffle. I would like to thank everyone at Wheel Wax especially Nancy for donating 3 car care Packages to the raffle winners!! Due to the fact that it took us 6 hours to get to the meet/park, that left me with only 1 hour to enjoy myself and perform my duties before having to leave and drive back to VA from PA. Here are some pics of 2 wheel cleanings that I performed on a Set of RH and Rays Wheels!!

I would also like to thank those who were willing to be 'guinea pigs' for the wheel cleanings, but I am certain after you witnessed how shiny your wheels became after the application that your not complaining!! As I mentioned the Wheel Wax not only cleans and shines your wheels, it also PROTECTS the wheels and makes your next wheel cleaning a BREEEZE. Like a Wax, it puts a small coat over the applied area which makes wiping brake dust and debris ALOT easier and can also prevent the dust from scratching you polished lips!!

Before: Brake Dust and Road Debris/Dust from the 6 hour drive...
After: Sparkling, Shiny Lip and an awesome scent from the wax!!

NOTE: I will be submitting another order very soon for some more wheel wax as I finished the 1/3 container I had on the wheels I cleaned!! If any of you guys are interested let me know and we can order together...maybe save on shipping!! I can definitely vouch for Wheel Wax as can others on our boards, I have been using it since early spring and love it!!

Check out their products guys:

www.wheelwax.com

Attached Thumbnails Wheel Wax!!-wheel1.jpg   Wheel Wax!!-wheel2.jpg   Wheel Wax!!-wheel3.jpg   Wheel Wax!!-wheel4.jpg  
Old 08-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by pdjafari
I have been using it since early spring and love it!!
I agree. We've carried it here in the shop and it's made a HUGE difference on customer's cars. I use it on my cars at home and can tell you it works on stock, powdercoated and even dark colored wheels (I have a few sets )
The dark bronze wheels seemed to improve the most with wheelwax. They went from a very dark bronze (almost gunmetal color when dirty) to a sparkling light bronze and stayed that way even after hundreds of miles.
One jar goes a LONG way. I've done 3 sets of wheels with one coat each and still have some left too.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:03 AM
I agree the Wheel Wax is a great cleaner but I'm far more impressed by it's ability to reduce cleaning time. Depending on the car, wheels and brakes the brake dust can build up so fast. The brake dust is unsightly to me and annoying to clean. The Wheel Wax makes this process go so much faster, so fast that cleanings are almost laughable. If you haven't used Wheel Wax or a wheel sealant your missing out. You only use very little product so one jar should last you years.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by EverythingG35
I agree. We've carried it here in the shop and it's made a HUGE difference on customer's cars. I use it on my cars at home and can tell you it works on stock, powdercoated and even dark colored wheels (I have a few sets )
The dark bronze wheels seemed to improve the most with wheelwax. They went from a very dark bronze (almost gunmetal color when dirty) to a sparkling light bronze and stayed that way even after hundreds of miles.
One jar goes a LONG way. I've done 3 sets of wheels with one coat each and still have some left too.
I remain amazed at how well WheelWax cleans enbedded brake dust from my rims. The shine brings out the metalic in the paint and brake dust build up is essentually gone. Good stuff IMO.

Attached Thumbnails Wheel Wax!!-wheelwax.jpg  
Old 08-25-2005, 02:45 AM
Call the Cops
Sweet