Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

got car back from paint shop for rear bumper......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got car back from paint shop for rear bumper......

Well,

My car was hit in front of me (i was not in the g35) by a dumb driver in a parking lot, the rear left light was push in a bit and rear bumper in bad shape.

Call the cop, no reponsability, no cost to repair, did a insurance claim. Did a quick servey around my co-worker to get info to find a good bodyshop and went there.

Got my car last week, they were able to pull back the rear light, changed the rear bumper with a "rebuild one", paint, clear, wax, done.

I am not satisfy.......

I am MANIAC (read crazy here) about all my car, they did a good job with the paint, very good job with the clear, even match up the "orange peel" of the factory paint (LOL LOL...)

The problem is that I can see were the bumper were hit before it was rebuild.....it's definatly not mine, depending on the angle, I can see were filling material were used to fill/even out the holes on the bumper under the paint.

My girlfriend dont even see the spots, dont thinks its possible to show them to you with puctures.

What would you do? get back to the paint shop? or live with it and learn to give up sometimes?

any help appreciated,

a sed fellow g35 m6 coupe silverstone owner .