Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Klasse AIO + Klasse SG + P21S (PICS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Klasse AIO + Klasse SG + P21S (PICS)

Just finished detailing my G. I first buffed the entire car with Menzerna Final Polish 2.

Then I used Klasse AIO which went on and off pretty easy.

Next I went to the Klasse SG which was VERY difficult to remove. I'm sure I used too much.

After only 1 app of AIO and 1 app of the SG, I had results that were indistinguishable from multiple coats of Zaino, but with about half the work.

I've read that Klasse is best when topped off with a Carnauba wax. I went with P21S, which spreads like butter!!! Very easy to apply and remove.

Here's a pic of my detailing cabinet, I think I'm addicted...

Here are some pics of the results...

Old 10-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackonBlackG35
Just finished detailing my G. I first buffed the entire car with Menzerna Final Polish 2.

Then I used Klasse AIO which went on and off pretty easy.

Next I went to the Klasse SG which was VERY difficult to remove. I'm sure I used too much.

After only 1 app of AIO and 1 app of the SG, I had results that were indistinguishable from multiple coats of Zaino, but with about half the work.

I've read that Klasse is best when topped off with a Carnauba wax. I went with P21S, which spreads like butter!!! Very easy to apply and remove.

Here's a pic of my detailing cabinet, I think I'm addicted...

Here are some pics of the results...

BonBG35,

Your G looks stunning. You really put the products to a test. I have been using the exact same combo for sometime.

You need only apply a very small amount of the Klasse SG. That one bottle, which you have should last you for years.

Isn't the P21s carnuba wax sweeeeet to use?

I am glad that there are others, whom are having such excellent results with the Klasse twins and with the P21s. If so desired, after washing the car, you can apply additional apps of the SG prior to waxing, as well.

Old 10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Nice - excellent work. Oh hey - a little tip someone gave me over at autopia about P21S. When you're looking for a new quick detailer (I see you have Megs FI and Z6) check out Sonus Detailing Spritz, it's got the same carnuaba in it as P21S and looks really good in combination with it.

Old 10-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
looks great, how long did it take you?

Old 10-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
The results of your detailing really paid off. Your car looks fantastic. I use Klasse myself and I agree with you that the Paint Sealant is a major pain. What did you do make the paint sealant process easier?

Whenever I apply it there's always left over streaks that I have to go over with Z-6 to eliminate...

Old 10-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Demonteverde321
The results of your detailing really paid off. Your car looks fantastic. I use Klasse myself and I agree with you that the Paint Sealant is a major pain. What did you do make the paint sealant process easier?

Whenever I apply it there's always left over streaks that I have to go over with Z-6 to eliminate...
You are using too much of the SG. I went through that myself in the beginning. You just need to barely apply it. Once you have one app of the SG applied, the next ones are waaaaay easier to remove. Remember . . . A small dab will do ya.

Old 10-24-2005, 08:55 PM
a sealant shouldn't be so difficult to use i've been using FMJ but the durability is sometimes an issue. 2-3 coats and it's great. now i'll be getting a few samples from carlack to test out. and if it works out well i'll be distributing these produst as well.

BTW: your car looks amazing. FP2 does amazing things on black cars. If you like FP2 you'd love PO106FF... imagine a gloss finish better than FP2.

Old 10-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Nice, your hard work pays off

Old 10-25-2005, 02:35 AM
Looking nice!

Old 10-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by picus112
Nice - excellent work. Oh hey - a little tip someone gave me over at autopia about P21S. When you're looking for a new quick detailer (I see you have Megs FI and Z6) check out Sonus Detailing Spritz, it's got the same carnuaba in it as P21S and looks really good in combination with it.
Thanks, thats good to know. I may have to order a botte...

Last edited by BlackonBlackG35; 10-25-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Wicked_limitz
looks great, how long did it take you?
about 7 hours, including washing and buffing...

Old 10-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry
a sealant shouldn't be so difficult to use i've been using FMJ but the durability is sometimes an issue. 2-3 coats and it's great. now i'll be getting a few samples from carlack to test out. and if it works out well i'll be distributing these produst as well.

BTW: your car looks amazing. FP2 does amazing things on black cars. If you like FP2 you'd love PO106FF... imagine a gloss finish better than FP2.
I read some threads comparing FMJ to Klasse and they said they didn't see too much of a difference.

I guess workability would be a plus for the FMJ...

Like a lot of people have said above, I have to use VERY little. I'm hoping next time it will be much easier...

Old 10-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Your car looks terrific!........I've been using the same combo on my car for the last two years. I found you need to use only a very little of the SG, and do the entire car first, then go back and remove it....it gives it time to set up, and makes removing alot easier. I also use the SONUS acrylic detailing spray to remove any excess SG that may remain.

After the top coat(s) of P21S, I top it off with the New SONUS detailing spray. It can be used on either wax or synthetic finishes.....and it really locks in the P21S shine. It seems more durable than the wax itself, and makes washing/drying a whole lot easier.

My car is Ivory Pearl, but the reflection is outstanding compared to waxes I've used in the past.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excellent combination of products! I highly recommend the P21S, Menzerna and Klasse lines to anyone who has not treid them yet. You can really make your car stand out with products like these as is evident by the posted pictures.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That is awesome! Great job.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Klasse AIO + Klasse SG + P21S (PICS)