Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**

Tried Klasse AIO for the first time today... This stuff goes on really easy and leaves the car very slick as well. I will continue to use NXT as well on the weekends and I will re-apply Klasse every 3-4 months as needed... I kinda like the stuff...

Here are a cpl pics after applying just the Klasse

Click to enlarge

Attached Thumbnails Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**-dsc01747.jpg   Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**-dsc01741.jpg   Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**-dsc01756.jpg   Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**-dsc01755.jpg   Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**-dsc01752.jpg  

Old 04-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn man, your car looks sick. The shine is crazy. Why no tints?

Old 04-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks!

I do have tints actually... 5% on the rears and 20% on the sides... I think it was just the angle and the time of day the pic was taken

Old 04-22-2006, 11:17 PM
mos high
Thats a glass shine

Old 04-23-2006, 12:54 AM
amazing looking shine. my first bottle of AIO just came in the mail yesterday, cant wait to try it out.

Old 04-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Triji,

The Klasse AIO looks great . . . Good job! If so desired, follow up with the Klasse Sealant Glaze and an application of P21s carnuba wax. Your G will look like a Million Bucks. The Klasse products should last about 6 to 8 months.

Old 04-23-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Triji,

The Klasse AIO looks great . . . Good job! If so desired, follow up with the Klasse Sealant Glaze and an application of P21s carnuba wax. Your G will look like a Million Bucks. The Klasse products should last about 6 to 8 months.

+1 for Klasse AIO -> SG. I would wait a little bit to apply wax instead of right afterwards. No sense in having a sealant and a wax back to back.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:09 AM
I just got mine in the mail yesterday as well I was washing my car by 8AM with the Sonus Shampoo, dried it with their great yellow drying towell (Awsome), Clayed, Washed again, used SFX2 w/ white pad, then final finish w/ blue pad... Then came the Klasse AIO.

I was very suprised at how easy it was to apply and remove. I used my porter cable for the SFX 2 & 3 but when it came to the Klasse I did it all by hand since it was so easy...

Now tomorrow I am going to apply the Klasse SG... Is there anything in particular I shoud be aware of w/ SG application? Is it pretty much the same as AIO? To apply AIO I sprayed a bit of Sonus detailer on a micro fiber cloth to get it moist and put a nickle / quarter size blob of AIO on it and spread it thin and even across one body panel at a time... Wiping it off within 30 - 45 seconds (right when it flashes) after application then hand buffing...

Is SG pretty much the same?

I also bought Sonus Acrylic Glanz to help with the up keep after washes...

Now, I do have P21S but I am almost tempted to use NXT instead of P21S because of the dust repellant properties of NXT... P21S to me almost seems to be a magnet to dust at times... I live in AZ so that tends to suck...

Is NXT ok to use in conjunction w/ Klasse products? or will it remove the Klasse when being applied?

Thanks in advance for you help with these questions

Old 04-23-2006, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator
The Klasee AIO is a cleaner/protectant. The Klasee High Gloss Sealant Glaze is used hand in hand with the AIO. Many call this combo the Klasse Twins. The Klasse SG bonds to the paint and affords a scratch resistant acrylic seal against oxidation.

I usually apply the twins twice a year. Depending on the condition of the paint, I may or may not use a clay bar. Then I use 1 to 2 apps of the AIO. I then apply 1 coat of the SG. I usually allow the first app of SG to sit for some 8 hours prior to the removal of the residual. This waiting period allows the SG to bond with the paint and makes it easier to apply and remove subsequent layers of the SG. Then I apply the 2nd coat and remove some minutes later. If I am up to it, I will apply additional apps of the SG after subsequent washings. Once a month I apply a nice coat of P21s carnuba wax. Any high quality carnuba wax will work at this point.

Old 04-23-2006, 03:42 AM
Cool, Thanks for the info andy!

How hard is it to remove SG after letting it sit on the car for those 8 hrs? ... I might as well go out to the garage and put a coat of SG on right now so I can buff it in the AM...

Old 04-23-2006, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Triji
Cool, Thanks for the info andy!

How hard is it to remove SG after letting it sit on the car for those 8 hrs? ... I might as well go out to the garage and put a coat of SG on right now so I can buff it in the AM...
The first coat is easily removed if you don't over apply the SG. I use a microfiber cloth for the SG removal. Remember, if it's difficult to remove . . . That means you applied too much. All subsequent apps get easier to remove. I always apply the first coat of SG in the evening for removal in the AM. Hehehe . . . Have fun!

Old 04-23-2006, 04:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is your nismo diffuser carbon fiber? Looks nice!!!! where you get it??

Old 04-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Originally Posted by andy2434
The first coat is easily removed if you don't over apply the SG. I use a microfiber cloth for the SG removal. Remember, if it's difficult to remove . . . That means you applied too much. All subsequent apps get easier to remove. I always apply the first coat of SG in the evening for removal in the AM. Hehehe . . . Have fun!
Thanks Andy!

I just finished applying the SG, now I'll wait until the AM to remove... Hope I didnt put on to much though... I started on the wing in the back and worked my way forward... after I finished applying I buffed out the wing but still saw a "haze" on it... I am thinking I put a tad to much on... that SG if frickn runny as heck! ... I sprayed a towel w/ Acrylic Glanz and that did the trick on the wing... I applied another coat on the wing and shut the lights off... I'll buff it out in the AM and then put another coat on and buff it in the afternoon giving it about 2 hours to bond for the 2nd coat...

Ok I'm tired now...

Old 04-23-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Ludecrasher
is your nismo diffuser carbon fiber? Looks nice!!!! where you get it??
Yes, It is a CF diffuser... It is a KurumaZ diffuser

I got it from Yuichi at KurumaZ...

I contacted Yuichi directly, I dont think you will see it on thier website... Here is the link though.. http://www.kurumaz.com/

Old 04-23-2006, 01:39 PM
TB at its best!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tried Klasse AIO (and Debaged) Pics**