View Poll Results: Guess what number i have behind my back.
20.00%
0%
0%
10.00%
0%
40.00%
0%
20.00%
10.00%
0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

DFW "SPOTTED" thread......[i see you]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Received 61 Likes on 55 Posts
Someone get Michael Chiklis in this thread...

Old 09-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by twalls
no.. I don't need the suit to do the laugh.. lol.. Bruce Wayne is still batman even w/out the suit..

And because I'm fighting "THE MAN" I'm perceived to be a villain.. thus the evil sounding laugh.. But aren't all villians just misunderstood heroes? It all depends on perspective bro.

Who's side are YOU ON???!?!?!
I already told you man...I'm on the AWESOME side! That, of course, is open to very loose interpretation. I'm sure you've read Calvin and Hobbes and that you are familiar with Calvin Ball. If so, then I'm sure you understand

Old 09-29-2010, 02:53 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
(ignores that political a$$ answer)

So Rob, were you on the side of the highway today for some reason, my wife said she saw a modded LR G w/ Gold wheels on the side of the high way Northbound on 75 in the Allen area today..

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Spotted Chris at Parkwood and Headquarters this afternoon. I have a feeling we will be bumping into each other a lot now man! As always, your Motordyne sounds amazing.

I'm also pretty sure the guy sitting next to me got nervous when he saw me point at you...I think he thought we were some kind of G35 gang or something hahahaha

Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Received 136 Likes on 62 Posts
yeah, I was getting a ticket!!

I mentioned it earlier in the "what have you done to your g today" thread but no one cared.

frickin cop was being a dick too. He singled me out from everyone else doing 80 and lasered me from the side, just to pull me over and make fun of my radar detector.

I just didnt say anything and took my ticket.

also got one for no licenses plate which was to be expected, just lame I didn't even get a warning.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by sexyrob
yeah, I was getting a ticket!!

I mentioned it earlier in the "what have you done to your g today" thread but no one cared.

frickin cop was being a dick too. He singled me out from everyone else doing 80 and lasered me from the side, just to pull me over and make fun of my radar detector.

I just didnt say anything and took my ticket.

also got one for no licenses plate which was to be expected, just lame I didn't even get a warning.

That sucks, same thing happened to me a few months ago. I had my cruise set at 70 but still got a ticket for 82. ****ing cops!

Old 09-30-2010, 09:58 PM
hey what did you do for your ticket?

honestly this is my first speeding ticket and I'm not sure about the best way to approach it.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
go fight it. I was in your shoes two years ago. I got caught going 50 on a 35 in ft. worth. Went to the judge and requested a court date. and now here i am two years later, with nothing from the court lol. I call them periodically inquiring about a court date but they said it's still being processed. And zero ticket ever since I must add. Anyway, I heard somewhere that you can get it dropped after two years if they haven't set u up for a court date.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by vietboi817
go fight it. I was in your shoes two years ago. I got caught going 50 on a 35 in ft. worth. Went to the judge and requested a court date. and now here i am two years later, with nothing from the court lol. I call them periodically inquiring about a court date but they said it's still being processed. And zero ticket ever since I must add. Anyway, I heard somewhere that you can get it dropped after two years if they haven't set u up for a court date.
That is very normal for Fort Worth. If you didnt get a ticket in Fort Worth then dont waste your time or money with a traffic attorney.

Rob since this is your first ticket I would call the court and see what your options are. The number one thing you need to be concerned about is keeping it off of your record. There are usually two options. Defensive driving or probation. If you drive in the county where you got the ticket all the time then I would advise against probation. Because during the time you are on probation if you receive another ticket BOTH tickets will go on your record. With defensive driving you just waste 6 hours and then you are done with it, and you don't have to worry about any tickets on your record. Not to mention you will save a few bucks on your insurance as well.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions, you are talking to a guy who has his masters in defensive driving.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by sexyrob
hey what did you do for your ticket?

honestly this is my first speeding ticket and I'm not sure about the best way to approach it.
deferred adjudication man... if you haven't gotten one in a while, you can do this.. You pay the ticket, but it doesn't go on your record.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by twalls
deferred adjudication man... if you haven't gotten one in a while, you can do this.. You pay the ticket, but it doesn't go on your record.

That is the same thing as probation. It sucks BAD if you get another ticket during the period where you are on probation because they both go on your record.

I only do this if its in a county that I dont drive in a lot.

Old 10-01-2010, 12:21 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
Addison Improv has a comedy Defensive Driving class every sunday. I took that to dismiss my ticket. Worth every $37 I spent.

Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 AM
hmmm so i get the laugh and learn how to drive?? sounds like fun!

the whole BS of the thing is, I pay more attention to the road and driving than 95% of the drivers out there. I should be allowed to go fast.

I dont text or talk on the phone when I drive unless im at a stoplight.

I wish I could ticket people for all the times Ive been cut off and driven off the road.

Old 10-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
+1 on deferred judification.. DO NOT fight the ticket.. You will lose and it will go on your record and be reported to your insurance company. I got my very first speeding ticket ever a few months ago did DJ and paid the fine and it was not reported on my record or to my insurance company.

Old 10-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
I took the comedy defensive driving course. It was 6 hours but it seriously was funny as hell. Id do it again (if i had to).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DFW "SPOTTED" thread......[i see you]