Squash air fresheners!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Squash air fresheners!!!

**PLEASE SEE POST FURTHER DOWN FOR SIGN UP AND NEW CHANGES!!**

Alright guys - I saw this thread the other day and twalls and I were getting ready to order some when I realized that we should probably see if anyone else wants to get in and do a big group order. So, first off...check out this thread for the actual product:

https://g35driver.com/forums/accesso...available.html

As you can see, there are 3 types. I know that many of you are already familiar with the Squash fresheners, so I wont go into it.

I have the following people down so far:

1. Brit (VicariousVision) - 1 Air Spencer, 2 refills
2. Twalls - 3 Squash
3. Spector - 1 air spencer (squash) and 2 neo squash
4. Steven - ??? (not sure on number yet)

There is a discount on orders of 3 or more (which has already been met), so let me know if you want to get in on this.

Also, chime in if you have used these before and have any insight for others related to the 3 types of product (Squash vs. Air Spencer vs. Can)

Last edited by VicariousVision; 03-26-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:41 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
count me into this mess lol. my car smells like an old infiniti lol....
3 squash

Old 03-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Received 111 Likes on 98 Posts
Hey brit order me the same your gettin. Id like to try some squash. haha let me know where to send payment

Old 03-25-2010, 09:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yo ill tell u next week when we meet again and ill give u the money ok

Old 03-26-2010, 12:55 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
so these come in small boxes (like shown in the pics) you just keep them in your car somewhere?
whats the deal with the refills?
whats a double sided can?

Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
there's 3 different kinds... you can get the large (the first type) the 2nd type is made by a different company and has refills that you can buy, or the third type is a double sided can..

They normally go under the driver side seat..

Brit.. I don't know about the squash.. I was thinking the other scents..

I was thinking:
Shiny Jewel
White Peach
Aqua Marine

Old 03-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We sell alot of those at Cartoys too (except for the one's in the first pictures), looks like regular pricing to me. I will doublecheck in the morning so you guys don't waste any $$$ I'm sure we can do a volume discount too if all are purchased at the same time.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:34 AM
tony - they are all the same brand (Squash). When I said you were ordering 3 Squash, I was referring to the regular rectangular ones. I got you covered broski!

Yash - people in-the-know have informed me that the Air Spencers are the tried and true way to go. It's a single unit that comes with one freshener and you just order refills. The big rectangular ones have a seal that you gradually peel back over time.

ninja - let me know what you can do. The vendor is giving me a bulk discount which I can discuss with you. Thanks man!

Old 03-26-2010, 09:42 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
wth, who wants a vegetable air freshener? Next thing you know, it'll be Tomato or Beets. wtf!

Old 03-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
interested.. Let us know ninja

Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by waijai
wth, who wants a vegetable air freshener? Next thing you know, it'll be Tomato or Beets. wtf!
LMAO took the words right out of my mouth.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by ninja1
We sell alot of those at Cartoys too (except for the one's in the first pictures), looks like regular pricing to me. I will doublecheck in the morning so you guys don't waste any $$$ I'm sure we can do a volume discount too if all are purchased at the same time.
yea, let us know ninja.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have tried the Squash and Neo Squash, and they are good, but White Peach is hands down the best scent. I have been using that for the past year and bought them all from Statik Performance. White Peach...do it!

Old 03-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FYI - SQUASH is actually a very popular drink mix everywhere else in the world, so that's what the scent is. I've tried it back when I was in England and it's quite good.

Ok, I'll show you guys what we have available and I have the go to give you guys the best deal on them. I'm sending the prices to Vicarious Vision so he can compare with what he was quoted. Minimum is going to be 10 pieces total, with no maximum ordered. We have 49 stores I can transfer from, so we won't be running out of anything. There's a lot of these in stock for the DFW area.

We have:

SQUASH
SQUASHFIL

*Just a side note on these, they are strong so all I do to get the most out of them is tear a small piece of the plastic the refills come in and close the vent on the top. They last a few months for me by doing this extra little step instead of completely removing it from the packaging and placing it in the holder. I will show anyone how to do this to get the most out of the product.

EMBELLISH (Comes w/XU Scent) *This is supposed to be developed using a human pheromone mix. Might get lucky with one of these in your ride

EMBELLISH Refills:

APPLE
FRESH AIR (Anti-Tobacco for Smoker's Car's)
SQUASH (Not Pictured but comes in refill can like the others)

Old 03-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Alright guys, Joey (ninja1) is going to give us a SERIOUS hookup on these, so I would highly recommend that you jump on this. I have compared his prices to that of the forum vendor and they can't be beat.

The CS-X3 is what I'm going with (and it's what has been recommended by others). I'll personally be ordering the unit along with 3 or 4 refills.

SO - In light of this change, please respond ASAP with what you want to order. Once everyone has put their order in, I'll pass it on to Joey. He has agreed to come to one of the Plano locations (since I think that is fairly central for everyone) and he will personally make sure that everything is properly handled at the time of purchase.

PM me and I can send you the prices.

1. Brit - 1 CS-X3 & 4 Refills (SQUASHFIL)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Squash air fresheners!!!