Absolutely Disgusted: MY350z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 01:48 AM
Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
Haha, I'm not that bad of a person. I usually keep things bottled up until the last straw finally breaks the camel's back. Sadly, it has happened just recently on my Team Forum.
Haha I'm the same way, but that guy kept posting thread after thread when he deff should've searched. Sorry to hear that that kind of thing has occur on your team forum. With a smaller forum, I assume, that kind of thing shouldn't happen since it's a closer knit group of members...

Old 12-14-2010, 01:54 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Eh, its alright. Things happen.

But getting back on topic. I just read everything from 442 all the way back. I will agree with the general consensus that the poster "gidiup" has said some unnecessary things for mere entertainment. I won't hold it against the user though. Some people just love to create drama and just take part in it. I mean, come on, who doesn't like a little fire to read? It does add entertainment, I will agree, but there is a part where it is a bit too much.

I also do like how Johnny stated his previous occupation and the things that he's been through, on top of his future financial plans and everyone had hushed and didn't say much about him. It almost seemed like they were ready to rip into him as well when he decided to side with the "youngins." And quite frankly, I'm on his side on it as well. There's no point in me posting on my350z either. It seems like that topic has been touched numerous times there, and on here as well, that not a whole lot still needs to be said.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
so now they have somehow figured out who beebens girlfriend was and posted a pic.. Things are starting to get way out of line/ugly.

Im hoping that there will be IFO Dallas (or something) so all the Z's could come down to dallas so i can let off some negative energy in a way that pleases me.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:02 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by TrixR4kidz
so now they have somehow figured out who beebens girlfriend was and posted a pic.. Things are starting to get way out of line/ugly.

Im hoping that there will be IFO Dallas (or something) so all the Z's could come down to dallas so i can let off some negative energy in a way that pleases me.
And this is why I generally don't mess with a whole lot of blogging sites and when I do, everything is set to private unless you're one of my contacts.

Don't let your negative energy out in that manner. Just laugh it off and let it roll off your shoulder. Internet arguments generally don't come into fruition with people fighting. Most people are just comfortable yelling at others behind a computer, makes it a hell of a lot easier and you don't get scars or bleed.

But who am I to be afraid? I pack heat everywhere I go.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good laugh.. i can't believe they're asking the kid for bank statements haha. I do notice though, a lot of g/z owners act like they own some kind of super car.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 AM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
lol i just finish reading that whole waste of typing bs over there......those guys give older guys like me a bad rap. Such a wasted thread when it could have been spent on something more constructive.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts

Don't worry mods won't do shiet either, they only attack the members who aren't part of the cool crowd

Old 12-14-2010, 09:02 AM

Don't let your emotions get the best of you, some people have way to time on their hands to be arguing with a teenager instead of guiding them.

This is just a general statement but as you get older you start choosing your battle's wisely. Something that I learned because some thing are worth arguing and fighting for and other stuff is just not worth my time. I just say let them be. =)

Old 12-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
His girl is pretty cute, I would PIITB

Old 12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Hahahah Jared ... I DO have a dream! I just call em like I see em.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:35 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Deemo
^^very true. ez, I'm getting the tokios and stechs installed this weekend. I can't wait!
I wanna get TOKIOS...also...lol

Old 12-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by ricerocketdave
And that is the reason I never go on that site. It seems to be full of a bunch of immature idiots. The G folks are a more mature bunch for sure.

But still though m350 is NOTHING compared to the douches over at Dallas Imports. That is hands down the worst site for stuff like this out there.
Yeah, don't get me started on them again..lol they took time to make a thread bashing my wheels but yet they didn't have the b@lls to say anything to my face or better yet...afford an NEW infiniti...n there you go..now I'm generalizing their forum based on on thread w/ idiots on it...muahahah

Old 12-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by wow_hi
good laugh.. i can't believe they're asking the kid for bank statements haha. I do notice though, a lot of g/z owners act like they own some kind of super car.
Ummmm, the G's ARE supercars mister....prob not the Z's though...ha ha ha...{instigating the continuance of this crazy thread n the moronic thread on the Z forum} lmao...

Old 12-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Don't worry mods won't do shiet either
Received report post yesterday, discussed it with my staff, pulled the pics this morning. This is how it works. There is no specific TOU violation that was comitted here, so the gray area must be discussed. This is what Moderators do. We discuss and colaborate on a sound decision, non-impulsively my friend...

Old 12-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by vo7848
received report post yesterday, discussed it with my staff, pulled the pics this morning. This is how it works. There is no specific tou violation that was comitted here, so the gray area must be discussed. This is what moderators do. We discuss and colaborate on a sound decision, non-impulsively my friend...
+ 1

trodis.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Absolutely Disgusted: MY350z