team 16 niss video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
team 16 niss video

thought some of ya'll might enjoy the video our crew made up this past weekend...

http://www.thevin.net/16niss/team16niss.wmv

http://www.pham-ily.com/videos/team16niss.wmv the working link...

Last edited by wayneside; 01-18-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice

Old 01-17-2006, 01:23 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
damn dude no offense but you're posting one line comments in every frickin thread. Yesterday I saw you had 70 posts and today you have 186.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:33 AM
moog...good observation...but did u watch the video?

Old 01-17-2006, 09:02 AM
i.love.gold
Oh I was referring to BlackInfinitiG and his post count.

Yeah video was straight man...whizzin around Addison circle looked fun. I love how Jojo's car is so frickin slammed. Wish my car was nice enough to roll w/ 16niss

Old 01-17-2006, 11:18 AM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
(sarcasm) yee haw, great another 16niss thread. Yeah there are bad *** cars in that group but you guys have a weird system for inviting people to join your clique. For instance, in that video....the SC looked pretty stock to me......what makes him so special. An Audi 1.8T with a front mount.....sweet. G35TT plus competition level system and custom enclosure, plus a GTR V-spec......not even considered for the group. Well at this point you guys can keep your group and enjoy your perks. I hope you recruit a guy with a stock hatch civic next.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Then again I imagine the Team "Pniss" guys talked to ole VIN who has labeled me as "Talks a lot of $hit" so thats a way to judge someone. Well done. If they want to judge me that's totally fine by me, but how they got that I "talk a lot of $hit" its beyond me.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:45 AM
i.love.gold
I think Dave has "16niss envy"

Old 01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
"page could not be found"
probably just me!

Old 01-17-2006, 12:13 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by Moog
I think Dave has "16niss envy"

The only thing I want is the free crap they get. I would do as little as possible to stay in so long as I got the the free tires.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
links dead

Old 01-17-2006, 12:44 PM
i.love.gold
Well the spirit of a car club is the friendship, camradarie, and the common love shared for cars. Getting items from sponsors is great, but to only want membership for free products, kills the spirit.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by hyperlitesmu
(sarcasm) yee haw, great another 16niss thread. Yeah there are bad *** cars in that group but you guys have a weird system for inviting people to join your clique. For instance, in that video....the SC looked pretty stock to me......what makes him so special. An Audi 1.8T with a front mount.....sweet. G35TT plus competition level system and custom enclosure, plus a GTR V-spec......not even considered for the group. Well at this point you guys can keep your group and enjoy your perks. I hope you recruit a guy with a stock hatch civic next.
you have a problem with 16niss threads? i dont think we have been complaining every time you post something about yourself "about my skyline this or my skyline that" or your endless posts on the dallasimports site about whatever you have in your car. i dont know if you are just messing around about us having a post but who cares...

as for how we get membership into our crew...i'd rather have someone who is really into the crew who will be there for the crew than someone with a "badass" car or who has money...life to this crew isnt about what car you have...its about the friendships you offer the group and the dedication to building yourself and your car. that sc400 could be totally stock, and as long as he wants to help the crew out and be a part of this crew, i have no problem with it.

anyways...if someone is let into the crew...they are brought in by someone already in the crew. so if no member can sponsor or basically vouch for your membership into this crew...it aint happening. why? because if you dont mix well with the crew,whats the point in being a part of a group you dont belong in.

and at this point...i hope a stock hatch civic does get recruited next, because if he does it shows he has a better attitude than yours...and i would rather help someone build up their car than just let in some know it all.

i guess if a weird system has worked for over 8 years as many other crews die off...our weird system has gotten this crew many different crew sponsorships over the years...its been able to get over a dozen cars featured in magazines over the past 4 years...and have had crew features on different video and print magazines...i'll stick to my weird system.

hope you enjoyed the video...
wayne

Last edited by wayneside; 01-17-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by hyperlitesmu
Then again I imagine the Team "Pniss" guys talked to ole VIN who has labeled me as "Talks a lot of $hit" so thats a way to judge someone. Well done. If they want to judge me that's totally fine by me, but how they got that I "talk a lot of $hit" its beyond me.
vin is old enough to see things through his own eyes...no need to judge you...you show who you are on your own...and through your posts here...

Old 01-17-2006, 01:09 PM
2 Cars......2 Turbos...
Originally Posted by wayneside
you have a problem with 16niss threads? i dont think we have been complaining every time you post something about yourself "about my skyline this or my skyline that" or your endless posts on the dallasimports site about whatever you have in your car. i dont know if you are just messing around about us having a post but who cares...

as for how we get membership into our crew...i'd rather have someone who is really into the crew who will be there for the crew than someone with a "badass" car or who has money...life to this crew isnt about what car you have...its about the friendships you offer the group and the dedication to building yourself and your car. that sc400 could be totally stock, and as long as he wants to help the crew out and be a part of this crew, i have no problem with it.

anyways...if someone is let into the crew...they are brought in by someone already in the crew. so if no member can sponsor or basically vouch for your membership into this crew...it aint happening. why? because if you dont mix well with the crew,whats the point in being a part of a group you dont belong in.

and at this point...i hope a stock hatch civic does get recruited next, because if he does it shows he has a better attitude than yours...and i would rather help someone build up their car than just let in some know it all.

i guess if a weird system has worked for over 8 years as a lot of other crews die off easily...our weird system has gotten this crew many different crew sponsorships over the years...its been able to get over a dozen cars featured in magazines over the past 4 years...and have had crew features on different video and print magazines...i'll stick to my weird system.

hope you enjoyed the video...
wayne
You guys make me laugh. There are enough people who would vouch for me if I really cared to make an effort, but I don't. German would, Mark would, Chris would, JJ would, I mean the list goes one. But little old Vin and the young asain kid that works at German's shop (forgot his name) couldn't take a joke and got all defensive so now I am labeled as this evil person who comes around every once in a while with JJ. So maybe it isn't me who needs to lighten up. Plus that asian kid (again forgot his name) is, I hate to say it, but in no real position to get defensive with people unless he knows mixed martial arts or something, because he is pretty small to be getting upset at me for joking with him. Last i checked wayne this is a G forum and Mark should be the one posting the video not you. Go to HIN or some show if you want people to drool over team Pniss.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: team 16 niss video