Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

Sorry Intensepower, you're about to go down

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2009 | 06:58 PM
Sexy doesn't even describe it.

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:30 PM
|
Basically my whole fuel system is reworked with alcohol compatible an lines and fittings, I use a stainless steel inline filter. The only parts I'm not sure about lasting are the cjm fuel rails ( un anodized aluminum) and the tank (idk what it's made of). The only other problem is having to use huge injectors for moderate power levels.

Still can't beat running ~ 135 traps on 1.99 a gallon e85

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:34 PM
Blackbird I can't wait until you get back on the track. Do you dd your car?

Tim do you dd your car too?

Old 10-24-2009 | 01:13 AM
|
The onlyt thing keeping me from dd my car is the availability of e85 in Bloomington where I live. There are currently no stations here that sell it so I have to be careful. I spend most of my weekends in Indy where there are e85 stations everywhere so it's easy for me to fill up. So the answer is no, it's more of a weekend warrior now

Old 10-24-2009 | 01:09 PM
will u have time to get new axles and get some passes in before they close the tracks?

if intenses car could really make 900, that should been an mid 9s car. Hal made 9.8 with 200 hp less.

Old 10-24-2009 | 02:01 PM
|
Im currently working on some group discount deal on dss pro axles with injected so it may be a little bit. If anyone wants in on it then let me know.

I also beleive injecteds dyno dynamics is the lowest reading dyno in America

Old 10-24-2009 | 03:00 PM
this is awesome man and i love your car good luck!

Old 11-03-2009 | 01:55 PM
Very nice time and trap!

Old 11-19-2009 | 06:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Haven't been on this board for a while and actually had forgotten about this thread till now.

OP: did you ever beat our time?

Darren

Old 11-20-2009 | 11:48 AM
OMG! I can't believe I never found this thread before...

Nino is just a kid... they do kid things... of course he is not going to talk **** to your face Darren... That would cause issues... i.e. getting slapped in his mouth...lol. god I love living in AZ. Many people talk **** about intense but the next day by parts from them. I love intense and the other shops that support me. Let's all just get along...

I haven't said this in a while... but "Shut your face Nino!"

Great job on the power. Let just say Intense was the first to do it and if you break it you hold a new title.. than we are all happy... didn't anyone go to Kindergarten and learn to share? **** Nino owns the DBag title hands down... Titles all around...

Alex

Old 11-20-2009 | 03:24 PM
No, Darren is definitely the winner for that title. Before you run your mouth, look back on the things that have been said by intensepower, to it's customers. This thread alone, a person who owns a store called one of his very own customers a "punk *** bitch"

Go back and look at Darren's past posts, also go and read some on my350z. That will really show who is who.

I'm not trying to start any fights with you guys, but Alex, get your head out of your ***, you said it yourself, Darren supports you so your opinion is biased to begin with. Lets not bring up the thread where 90% of the people who posted in it had nothing good to say, and bitched about intensepower's customer service, or lack there of. I was one of the 10% that stood up for Darren because of what he has done for the G/Z community. So don't start saying I'm siding with Nino, because I don't have a side or a biased opinion.

What do you want Nino to do, walk into intensepower and cuss at Darren for E-arguing and scrap him? Right.

Last edited by 4DGS; 11-20-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 11-20-2009 | 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
What do you want Nino to do, walk into intensepower and cuss at Darren for E-arguing and scrap him? Right.
Why not? From what I been reading, shiet...Nino! Grab your exhaust walk in there and hit that foo in the head with it! Unless he's a snitch nvm..... jk iono who Nino is but this is fawking entertaining, 1 persons trying to beat a time, 1 persons is hating on it, and out of no where theres a buster thats getting talked shiet to LOL

Old 11-20-2009 | 04:10 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Is there any video of this 11 second pass?

Im genuinely curious and would like to see it

-Thanks Pete

Old 11-20-2009 | 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
No, Darren is definitely the winner for that title. Before you run your mouth, look back on the things that have been said by intensepower, to it's customers. This thread alone, a person who owns a store called one of his very own customers a "punk *** bitch"

Go back and look at Darren's past posts, also go and read some on my350z. That will really show who is who.

I'm not trying to start any fights with you guys, but Alex, get your head out of your ***, you said it yourself, Darren supports you so your opinion is biased to begin with. Lets not bring up the thread where 90% of the people who posted in it had nothing good to say, and bitched about intensepower's customer service, or lack there of. I was one of the 10% that stood up for Darren because of what he has done for the G/Z community. So don't start saying I'm siding with Nino, because I don't have a side or a biased opinion.

Head out of my @$$? Dude I know both guys. I think Nino is a good kid, I have had to check him a couple of times but hey we all make mistakes. I don't think you are siding with him, even if you were... your choice is yours to make.

Many shops are hated and there are wars upon wars and people say other people suck... I don't really care. Many people are biased. I never said you should love intense because I do. Come on now... do you really blame a guy for defending a company he puts hard work into? You may not like the shop, you may hate the shop. Then just don't go.

As far as calling nino what he did... Nino can't really deny it. Like I said, I like the kid. He has never talked trash to me because I made it very clear... i don't talk trash or go along with the bs of e-thuggin'. I'm just curious to how my head is up my @$$, this is definately not possible... my head is much bigger than the hole <-- not that is settled. Look bro... no need to try and start coming at me, you don't know me. How ever both I have said anything about, I know both personally. We can sit here and go back and forth... cry about it, get angry or we can just let it go. But just in case I didn't clarify... my head does not fit up my butt. Now that is all done...

back to what petey boy said... any vids of the car?

Old 11-20-2009 | 04:56 PM

I'm just tired of all the drama that tends to be hovering around the intensepower name and almost every one of their posts turns into an E scrap. Darren are you still arguing with Tony from MD?

Every time I hear the intense name it's usually followed by are douches or aren't a quality company, and upon first inspection of most of the things said by Darren, it looks that way. But it's people that back him for saying **** like that, that makes the matter worst.

I think I read on my350Z that he is still awaiting the Axles, let me find a link to his thread and I'll post it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sorry Intensepower, you're about to go down