Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

Project: BUILT VH45DE TT on a G coupe

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Old 04-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lmao^..i remember this thing..its beena while..now fs..some1 make a beast to hang with these 1k hp 350z's

Old 04-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn going through all 25 pages and looking at the pictures was a good way to spend 30 mins lol. Only 5g's! People who are considering twin turbo swaps should just buy this lol. I wonder how much more $$ you would need to get everything running?

Old 08-26-2009, 10:42 AM
kel
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Talking

funny after all the s**t u posted on my thread. it's not easy right, here is how it's really done f**

Old 08-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kel
funny after all the s**t u posted on my thread. it's not easy right, here is how it's really done f**

Kel FTW! Wow that thing sounds sooo angry.

And I love it.

More videos (higher quality please, youtube 640x480)

Old 08-26-2009, 05:28 PM
If I would have persisted I would have beat you a long time ago. Your project took almost 4 years and now you have a V8 swap on a car that's worth 14,000 on a really good day. Besides... I didn't outsource my work to anyone unlike you that contacted Real Street Performance here in FLORIDA about them fixing your fvckup.

I don't envy you in the least bit since I'm about to drop 40k + cash on a new car that will get more pvssy than your frankencar and will run rings around your wannabe M45.

I'm couldn't be happier I knew when to cut my losses.

Originally Posted by kel

Old 08-26-2009, 05:49 PM
kel
This is my hobby car ho since I have an audi A8L for the high class ho's I also have a 350z future titan vk56de Na project. yeah before I was looking for help and all I found were empty promises then I realized there wasn't anybody who could do anything to help me so I took matters into my own hands and did it all by myself. U should tell everyone the truth that your mad because u wanted me to do magic and make your 97 vh45 ecu work with the new can bus system in the g. funny how when u first pm me that u wanted to try the swap i gave u advice.

ps. i put more than 40k+ on my cars and I still finished F***ing quitter

ps. love the grad school lie quitter

ps. I will love my 14,000 fvck up more than u will ever love ur 40k-1,000,000 car since i finished myself F***ing quitter

ps. I don't need cars to get me p**sy loser

Last edited by kel; 08-26-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kel
This is my hobby car ho since I have an audi A8L for the high class ho's I also have a 350z future titan vk56de Na project. yeah before I was looking for help and all I found were empty promises then I realized there wasn't anybody who could do anything to help me so I took matters into my own hands and did it all by myself. U should tell everyone the truth that your mad because u wanted me to do magic and make your 97 vh45 ecu work with the new can bus system in the g. funny how when u first pm me that u wanted to try the swap i gave u advice.

ps. i put more than 40k+ on my cars and I still finished F***ing quitter

ps. love the grad school lie quitter

ps. I will love my 14,000 fvck up more than u will ever love ur 40k-1,000,000 car since i finished myself F***ing quitter

ps. I don't need cars to get me p**sy loser
Any day of the week = Tecni build > Kel's build

1. Kel, you've done nothing on your own and frankly your car has turned into just another rice mobile.

2. YOU couldn't get your engine setup for how long? We still haven't seen your motor going with the turbo's installed, or your car tuned. Also, there is still no proof that your car is currently drivable, even though you have your motor running (not really hard to do)

3. Talk crap when you have your car running, not before. Otherwise, if your car is down for another year+ and disappear from the forum for that time AGAIN, you'll be making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
g35drama.com

Old 08-26-2009, 06:37 PM
kel
How can his build be better when it's not even in a car. R u sure ur not tecni using a different screen name ? if not sd needs to stop brushing his teeth with tecni's d**k, it's okay though i know the truth burns deep like my pistons when i'm pounding on ur girl

Old 08-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by kel
How can his build be better when it's not even in a car. R u sure ur not tecni using a different screen name ? if not sd needs to stop brushing his teeth with tecni's d**k, it's okay though i know the truth burns deep like my pistons when i'm pounding on ur girl
No he is Lawchick on my350z just look over there for his infamous thread in the FI section.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kel

Originally Posted by superchargedg
No he is Lawchick on my350z just look over there for his infamous thread in the FI section.
HAHA..In for the lulz

Old 08-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by kel

Very true, I sent you a PM eons ago asking you about interfacing harnesses and you were on my **** about it until you realized I wasn't going to let your stupid @$$ do my build. If I didn't let Performance Factory do it, what ever makes you think I'd let YOU do it?

Funny how you were all quiet and ignoring everyone when you were failing @ life and your car. Now that you have that Fiero fired up you all of a sudden got rank boner.

LOL at you and Real Street. Unlike you, Mark actually knows something about cars. They just didn't wanna take your POS.

Enjoy picking up Mira-mira's on your hooptie ride.

Oh and the pistons you speak of... you mean the super badass OEM ones in your block?

Last edited by tecni; 08-26-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:11 PM
lol @ hooptie ride

ibtl

Old 08-26-2009, 08:42 PM
kel
Why do u keep saying real street wouldn't take my car, I chose not to send it there because like everyone else they said they could have done the job but I seriously doubt they could have. If not your little f*** a$$ would have finished your pos of build.

U can say what u want but in the end I did it myself while u were just a F***ing quitter

ps. my stock pistons pound hard while yours stay limp in a shiny block never to be used

Old 08-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kel
I so can't wait until you fail again...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Quick Reply: Project: BUILT VH45DE TT on a G coupe