Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

KP Technologies Remote Window Rollup Mod -PIC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 02:31 AM
G SQUAD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KP Technologies Remote Window Rollup Mod -PIC

Hey all,

I bought from KP technologies (kpierson on G35Driver.com) the Window roll up mod and installed it today on my 03' Coupe.....was easy enough....

works fine....just snaped a pic for all to see

only small issue I'm having is that i have to hit my remote lock button 4times instead of two in order to get my windows up...but it works

I emailed KP technologies today and will see what they have to say about it...

I PM'd Kevin and he is a busy guy but gets back to ya fairly quick.....but I figured lemme go the professional route and do via his website....

It was 59.99 + 5.99 shipping....cool little mod
it also can be programed (via factory remote) to lock the doors automatically after key is in "ON" position after 6 sec...

nice .....

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

Old 06-14-2004, 02:32 AM
G SQUAD
Re: KP Technologies Remote Window Rollup Mod -PIC

pic of unit

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH

276675-Window Mod.jpg

Old 06-14-2004, 05:45 AM

I'm going to be getting one of these soon. I just need to get SFLG35 to come to another meet and help me install it.

Does it come with all of the necessary hardware like wire splitters, etc?

301-bhp!!! ...and growing!

Old 06-14-2004, 07:08 AM

Hey

Does it roll up just the fronts or all four? Can you direct me to the website, I haven't followed this thread.

Gurgen

Old 06-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

O Gosh, here we go again! www.KPtechnologies.net is our website. We are currently sold out of window modules, but expecting more this weekend.

The module will raise all four widows IF you can raise all four windows by placing your key in the drivers door and holding it in the lock position. Feel free to PM me directly with questions or email me through the website. We try to be very accessible to everyone, and I think we have been very successful to date.

thanks!

Kevin
www.KPtechnologies.net
AIM: KPiersonTec
04 DG Coupe / VDC Memory
OEM Remote Window up mod
Procharged / Crawford / TS

Old 06-14-2004, 12:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read your post " module will raise all four widows", I have a coupe with only two widows. Will this mod work? :-)

Old 06-14-2004, 02:26 PM
G SQUAD

I Have a coupe.....Mod works fine..

Sorry Kev I didnt mean to start a thread to drive you all over G35Driver answering questions....Just wanted to give you some good press!!

anyways
It comes with
1. instructions (detailed) easy to follow
w/ wire colors (which are right on point)
2. the window mod

all other stuff like crimps and connecters you gotta supply...
as you have a few choices ,,its better that way.

It works fine on my Coupe
the pic is just for reference for anyone wanting to get it....so you can see it..on the car

I used wide Velcro strips (I supplied) to stick it to the door.

Lexus for my luxury and G35 Coupe for my speed. I must say...Life is not always a B!TCH<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by nycg35 on 06/14/04 11:28 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 06-14-2004, 10:54 PM

Yup, I have the same thing in my sedan, and it works great! Only the front two windows on mine tho, but I still like it. It's pretty cool to be able to walk away from your G w/ the front windows down, press the lock button twice and watch your windows roll up like magic. Only a true G owner would appreciate this mod tho. Everyone else thinks it comes standard w/ the G...so if you think your friends will be impressed, think again.

I also enabled the auto lock feature which locks your doors about six seconds after ignition. Some don't like this feature, so you can disable it by following the detailed instructions.

I'm quite happy w/ mine...

- NICNoobie
2003.0 AT Brilliant Silver Sedan
Premium\Graphite\Clear Corners\AEM Intake (w/BV)\Eibach Pro Kit\Eibach Sways

"Why are you my English not being understanding?"

Old 06-15-2004, 08:29 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts

neffster: it doesnt come with the connectors cause kevin recommends solidering the wire together to ensure a good connection. now witht htat said i still used wire taps and it works fine and several other have used wire taps as well. when are you goin to order yours? maybe we can arrange a meet before the g-out event. i'm goin to try to make that but im not sure if i can or not due to finals startin the following tuesday.

irony: this mod was orginally made for the coupe, so it will work with the coupe.

nic: can you raise all 4 of your windows when you puthte key in the door? if you cant that would be why the mod wont raise the rear ones. also what year is yours?

Daniel

5ATC / DP / Willow / Premium / Aero / Clear Bra / 5% Tint - 30% Windshield / Ground Kit / Clear Corners / Shock Sensor / L.E.D. Hood Lights / Z - Tube / OEM Remote Window Up / VDC Memory<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by SFLG35 on 06/15/04 08:35 AM.</EM></FONT></P>