Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G35? Find out the answer in here! (View All Posts)

PUBLIC APOLOGY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 01:05 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PUBLIC APOLOGY

Hello,

Recently I posted in a few threads defending a member on charges that he scammed another member because I THOUGHT I knew the guy. It looks like I was WRONG.

You see, there's a member amongst us who doesn't seem to be the person he portrays in person. "Jaerian" otherwise known as Jeremy Operana has a series of complaints from up to five members between this board and my350z where he's apparently tried selling the same cams and nx kit to many different people. At first, I tried calling him at the two numbers I had for him, only to find out that they were both disconnected. Then, after doing research and finding out his new cell number, my conversation with him didn't convince me that he was the innocent guy he comes across as in person. So, it appears I was the sucker here and for that, I'M SORRY to those affected by this guy. If I'm wrong about Jeremy, the least I can say about the guy is that he is irresponsible and a terrible communicator...but that would be giving him the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, good luck to those involved and I hope it all works out.

-Randy

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-19-2004, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accepted!

Randy - It takes a BIG man to admit he was wrong ( or in your case, misled ) & you've shown that ( to me, at least ). As I told ya before, I admired your defense of Jeremy as he was/is your friend. He just misused your trust & friendship to convince you that he was doing the right thing & that I/we were wrongly accusing him. FWIW - I tried the cell # U gave me yesterday in our PM & no one answered ( left a voice mail which has yet to be returned - nor do I expect it to be ). I understand from another scammed Member that the phone is registered in the name of Bonnie Padilla ( Jeremy's wife, I assume? ). In any event, thanks for the public apology! It is totally accepted with heartfelt gratitude!!

Gene

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.