WTB: Exhaust Gaskets

  #1  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:24 AM
jayk's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (39)
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sunny San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,151
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Exhaust Gaskets

Hey guys, looking for new or used (in good condition) exhaust gaskets.
Only need the 2 hole not the 3 hole for the Cats.

Need at least 3 and willing to ship to SD. Let me know your price.

If anyone has the rubber mount that holds the OEM muffler can
I need that too.

LMK guys!
 
  #2  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Rich@GRUBBS's Avatar
PREMIUM SPONSOR
iTrader: (38)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,426
Received 235 Likes on 147 Posts
Thumbs up

There's 2 gaskets on the cat pipes, and then there is 1 gasket on the cat pipe to intermediate pipe,
have them in stock, $24 shipped

as for the mounting rubber,
look at the pic
http://grubbsinfinitiparts.com/nissa...5/J20000HE.jpg
do you see what you are looking for in there?
I can quote you that also




Originally Posted by jayk View Post
Hey guys, looking for new or used (in good condition) exhaust gaskets.
Only need the 2 hole not the 3 hole for the Cats.

Need at least 3 and willing to ship to SD. Let me know your price.

If anyone has the rubber mount that holds the OEM muffler can
I need that too.

LMK guys!
 
  #3  
Old 07-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Premier Member
iTrader: (10)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: socal. rside/oc
Posts: 361
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
i might have the mounting black rubber thing laying around. if i find it, you can just pay for shipping. i'll let you know.
 
  #4  
Old 07-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Deepdiver's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (20)
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,627
Received 180 Likes on 134 Posts
another option is to go to a muffler shop and ask them if they have any gaskets..they have done tons of exhausts and from my experience typically have a box full of them..
 
  #5  
Old 07-18-2012, 01:34 PM
jayk's Avatar
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (39)
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sunny San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,151
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
There's 2 gaskets on the cat pipes, and then there is 1 gasket on the cat pipe to intermediate pipe,
have them in stock, $24 shipped

as for the mounting rubber,
look at the pic
http://grubbsinfinitiparts.com/nissa...5/J20000HE.jpg
do you see what you are looking for in there?
I can quote you that also
24$ each gasket? If I can't find a good deal on used or aftermarket, I'll let you know!

Originally Posted by jiggawuah View Post
i might have the mounting black rubber thing laying around. if i find it, you can just pay for shipping. i'll let you know.
Thanks man! LMK! I lost mine when I went aftermarket and didn't get one when I bought a OEM.
Originally Posted by Deepdiver View Post
another option is to go to a muffler shop and ask them if they have any gaskets..they have done tons of exhausts and from my experience typically have a box full of them..
Great idea! Didn't think of that! Gonna go to a local shop today.
 
  #6  
Old 07-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Rich@GRUBBS's Avatar
PREMIUM SPONSOR
iTrader: (38)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,426
Received 235 Likes on 147 Posts
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=jayk;6516203]24$ each gasket? If I can't find a good deal on used or aftermarket, I'll let you know!QUOTE]
No,
$24 shipped for all of them
 
  #7  
Old 07-18-2012, 01:50 PM
dofu's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (9)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 10,820
Received 239 Likes on 195 Posts
Head to your local exhaust shop and ask the guy working on cars if they have any. Unless he owns the shop, he doesn't really care about getting money for it.
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
davizzle
Video Share
5
01-31-2017 04:00 PM
Ninjay16
Engine - Intake/Fuel
7
01-14-2016 01:44 AM
Red G Coupe
Tuner & Dyno
9
01-14-2016 01:13 AM
BradMD_96
Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
7
10-06-2015 09:31 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Exhaust Gaskets


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.