FS: Part out:100% true dual 4,7" tips,titanium welds,HKS beater,catback brand new + more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2013 | 06:20 PM
I think it's safe to say that the OP won't be heard from for some time now...lol

Old 03-03-2013 | 06:30 PM
Lol, thats what he gets for trying to scam people, his turbo kit for sale thread got closed since he could not verify the items with pics...

Originally Posted by Gangnam
I think it's safe to say that the OP won't be heard from for some time now...lol

Old 03-03-2013 | 09:33 PM
Xet
You guys just don't realize, the x02 is obviously the definition of perfect manufacturing as far as exhausts, so his shop just custom made him an exact replica of a replica exhaust!! Even nailed it down to the bubble wrap!

Old 03-03-2013 | 09:49 PM
^ ha!

Old 03-04-2013 | 05:12 AM
Check out his post on 2/21/13 in someone's WTB exhaust thread. Straight up states it's a rep. Hilarious man.

hey man, i have a fairlady exhaust (it is a direct HKS true dual replica)
literally brand new still in the package, i have one already, got one for my girls car but she went magnaflow without letting me kno. will sell it at cost if you want it. im posting it this weekend if i dont sell to someone in need before tomorrow night. pm me if interested, save yourself a few hundred bucks for the same exact looks/ performance.

btw its the 4.7 inch titanium tips with the h-pipe and all hardware

I also asked for pics of the JWT kit and the 06 headlights... of course both were pending sale and never got a follow up. Way sketch.

Old 03-04-2013 | 06:44 AM
yep, He is like a cancer on this forum and same crap at 350Z forum, I've seen about 5 different post from this guy on random threads and every time it's a different story but the same items for sale. This guy should get banned before he scams somebody out of their money!

(check out Jan's email) I found it in my sent items! after this email he never replied back.

jose galarza To OP

do you have actual pictures of the items? not one taken from the internet. thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: sracura@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 4:09 PM
Subject: exhausts

those are the two styles we have left,the dual canister is full true dual exhaust,the tanabe style muffler looks like stock but more racing style tips and has that deep ferrari style sound and is free flowing inside it bolts directly up to your stock pipes and is ready to go in 5 minutes.

guarentee you wont find either of these exhausts for anywhere near the price ill let them go for, the muffler sells for 750,the dual exhaust 950-over 1100

--

Originally Posted by BigLazDog
Check out his post on 2/21/13 in someone's WTB exhaust thread. Straight up states it's a rep. Hilarious man.

I also asked for pics of the JWT kit and the 06 headlights... of course both were pending sale and never got a follow up. Way sketch.

Last edited by S 854; 03-05-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Don't post up personal info on the forum again
Old 03-04-2013 | 05:14 PM
|
Banned
Heres the other pics for you clowns wasting time blowing a thread up because you have nothing better to do. Headlights and sport front bumper with oem lip,carbon fiber door handle, take a look at my profile pic,yup thats my car,same bumper,same lights. If ANY of you had READ the listing,youd see im getting deployed, taking a box and bubble rap from my girls Genesis she got over a year ago to ship this in,whats so odd about that? Obviously you guys just want to hate. Just because you cant get a turbo for 3k,just cause your machine shop cant make pipes better than an HKS machine can, OBVIOUSLY the tips and canisters are bought from some supplier, its the PIPE work,the WELDING work that the shop does that makes this exhaust so nice. Do you ever see a knock off that has double layered welds? dont think so, do you ever see a knock off with hangers that are dual wleded and thick as a sharpie instead of pencil thin? Don't think so.

If i was "trying to scam" why would i NOT respond about pics for other items,yet put pics of this. To all of you that have been waiting for a response,maybe you should read that im planning a wedding in two weeks that i thought i had a year to plan due to GETTING DEPLOYED TO PROTECT your under-appreciating,disrespectful self's.

Why if i was trying to HIDE the packaging would i include it in almost every picture? Hmm maybe because it was originally all out ready to be shipped to GERMANY with us. But noo lets keep wasting the space on this forum ,now that there are pics of the other nonsense you guys have tried to make up that "dont exist or arent mine" lets see what else you jealous haters will come up with :-)

Old 03-04-2013 | 05:42 PM
Still waitin for pics or Info on ur turbo kit??? Not haten just need a price n pics???

Old 03-04-2013 | 05:51 PM
1st off I've been in the Air Force 11 years 8 of those years back to back deployed all over the middle east so cry me a river. Still you fail to even post the items for sale, trust me I'm not hatting on your smurf looking car or your HKS Ferrari sounding exhaust, You still don't make sense

Btw I'm stationed in Germany

Originally Posted by PlastiDippinG
Heres the other pics for you clowns wasting time blowing a thread up because you have nothing better to do. Headlights and sport front bumper with oem lip,carbon fiber door handle, take a look at my profile pic,yup thats my car,same bumper,same lights. If ANY of you had READ the listing,youd see im getting deployed, taking a box and bubble rap from my girls Genesis she got over a year ago to ship this in,whats so odd about that? Obviously you guys just want to hate. Just because you cant get a turbo for 3k,just cause your machine shop cant make pipes better than an HKS machine can, OBVIOUSLY the tips and canisters are bought from some supplier, its the PIPE work,the WELDING work that the shop does that makes this exhaust so nice. Do you ever see a knock off that has double layered welds? dont think so, do you ever see a knock off with hangers that are dual wleded and thick as a sharpie instead of pencil thin? Don't think so.

If i was "trying to scam" why would i NOT respond about pics for other items,yet put pics of this. To all of you that have been waiting for a response,maybe you should read that im planning a wedding in two weeks that i thought i had a year to plan due to GETTING DEPLOYED TO PROTECT your under-appreciating,disrespectful self's.

Why if i was trying to HIDE the packaging would i include it in almost every picture? Hmm maybe because it was originally all out ready to be shipped to GERMANY with us. But noo lets keep wasting the space on this forum ,now that there are pics of the other nonsense you guys have tried to make up that "dont exist or arent mine" lets see what else you jealous haters will come up with :-)

Old 03-04-2013 | 08:38 PM
|
Banned
^^^ right you are stationed in Germany,yet you want me to send a 4k dollar turbo kit to a PO box in new york. The first thing paypal warns about is PO boxes and people claiming to be overseas. So you wonder why im hesitant to do business with you. As well as the fact that i am in the process of moving and have most of the parts in storage,hence the pictures being delayed on posting,yet i SPECIFICALLY said from the beginning the other parts are NOT for sale UNTIL i can post the authorized/name written pictures. So to you and everyone claiming im scamming because i wont post pics,i wasnt even listing the other items as for sale yet,so you all interpreted it wrong. I would think a fellow serviceman would understand how stressful it is packing before and unexpected deployment as well as trying to planned a rushed wedding for someone that deserves nothing but the best.

to the guy saying about the tanabe,that was a COMPLETELY different exhaust,as i said yet you CUT OUT this part,it is stock looking,i told you the other exhaust LOOKED like the one i sent a pic of, you forgot to mention that bit on information now didnt ya?

When i go to the shop and get a copy o the receipt of the exhaust system build in the A.M itll be interesting to see what you haters have to say then, im sure not ONE of you will suck up your immature pride and apologize for slamming the crap out of someone just trying to get rid of some quality parts to pay for a d@mn wedding!

Im not usually one to talk in any rude manner,but honestly most of you are personally assaulting myself,as well as the work of a really good mechanic, so excuse me if i take offense and stand up for what i believe in. there is a more than happy buyer that got the JWT kit who ill ask if i can post his number so you haters can call him to do whatever "proof" you need, as well as a nice guy getting the exhaust that im sure will be more than happy to post pics and videos of the bad@*** exhaust.

Please close this thread ADMIN. I honestly could care less about dealing with any of this nonsense. Funny how offering original one off parts for a great price gets so much skepticism. Like i said,if i had the time before the move,id put them for the true prices they are worth and wait for appreciative people to get the parts that are left.