Engine - Power Adders Forced Induction; Nitrous; SprintBooster; etc.

WTB: Single Turbo Kit like a PL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol at "queef cookie"

Old 02-25-2011, 05:36 PM
See what happens when you screw with people woRthy?

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/lze44i2B9Tl3-rhOv5JxUQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/lze44i2B9Tl3-rhOv5JxUQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

**EDIT** Meh. Guess I don't know how to link up a video. Would have been funnier if it worked...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/50420/fami...time-to-pay-up

Old 02-25-2011, 05:50 PM
I cant get it to embed either.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
Well, looks like you all have covered the bases on letting other members know what they could be getting into....

Old 02-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Kuneff
Well, looks like you all have covered the bases on letting other members know what they could be getting into....
It is just sad, I am a huge believer in good business ethics and people like him just ruin it. I wonder how the legal process is coming for the one member on 350Z. Does anyone know?

Old 02-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
It is just sad, I am a huge believer in good business ethics and people like him just ruin it. I wonder how the legal process is coming for the one member on 350Z. Does anyone know?

+1111 thats a facked up move he did, i was wondering the same about what actions were taking further. I was really following that thread to see what the turn out would be

Old 02-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Unless I'm mistaken I believe all parties got what they paid for, or the kit they shipped to worthy was returned back.

Assuming everyone got their items, what further legal action can be placed against this guy? He is a real douche who needs a reality check

Old 02-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Worthy you're an immature idiot.. GTFO

Old 02-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by usingthejohn
Unless I'm mistaken I believe all parties got what they paid for, or the kit they shipped to worthy was returned back.

Assuming everyone got their items, what further legal action can be placed against this guy? He is a real douche who needs a reality check
From what I gathered, the person who he shipped the water bottles to received his kit. Which I would like to note, per the buyer, the kit's condition was not the best of quality, he was on the fence of keeping it. Now, the other buyer, from what I understand, is still screwed (I am not sure). The last I read was he was in contact with a lawyer to resolve that issue. Maybe WoRthy could chime in and update us?

Old 02-26-2011, 04:29 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
From what I gathered, the person who he shipped the water bottles to received his kit. Which I would like to note, per the buyer, the kit's condition was not the best of quality, he was on the fence of keeping it. Now, the other buyer, from what I understand, is still screwed (I am not sure). The last I read was he was in contact with a lawyer to resolve that issue. Maybe WoRthy could chime in and update us?
Unless his phone is now dead and he can't access the internet, but through some acts of a miracle (as the situation on my350z unfolded) he was able to login and read his FS thread.... while his phone was inactive. I dunno, that's some crazy mystery that I don't think ANY of us are smart enough to solve.

Sorry man, you've been removed from our forum as well. You're not going to be scamming anyone from the Houston G community.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Banned
flo got the turbonetics kit just like i said he would no problem there... he was just worried cuz the aps guy was calling me a scammer.

aps guy was suppose to "trade" kits with me but sent his kit, i sent mine, then i looked on tracking number an he asked for his kit to be returned?! so i did the same...

we tried a second time to "trade" and instead of sending my kit after he randomly asked for a return the first time? i sent water bottles to be on the safe side, in the middle of this transaction flo bought my kit in cash so i sold it to him and returned the aps kit...

yes this was one big major **** up but in the end everyone got what they asked for? the reason i sent the water bottles was because i was scared he was gonna get my kit first and ask for his to returned so i was just trying to protect myself, yes i know it may have been wrong but there was no fowl play, an everyone is happy

Old 02-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Banned
flo got the turbonetics kit just like i said he would no problem there... he was just worried cuz the aps guy was calling me a scammer.

aps guy was suppose to "trade" kits with me but sent his kit, i sent mine, then i looked on tracking number an he asked for his kit to be returned?! so i did the same...

we tried a second time to "trade" and instead of sending my kit after he randomly asked for a return the first time? i sent water bottles to be on the safe side, in the middle of this transaction flo bought my kit in cash so i sold it to him and returned the aps kit...

yes this was one big major **** up but in the end everyone got what they asked for? the reason i sent the water bottles was because i was scared he was gonna get my kit first and ask for his to returned so i was just trying to protect myself, yes i know it may have been wrong but there was no fowl play, an everyone is happy

Old 02-26-2011, 04:38 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by woRthy
the reason i sent the water bottles was because i was scared he was gonna get my kit first and ask for his to returned so i was just trying to protect myself, yes i know it may have been wrong but there was no fowl play, an everyone is happy
No foul play?! You have got to be kidding me. You don't send someone a garret box full of water bottles without having some sort of malicious intent. Your credibility has been lost.

Sorry, it doesn't matter what your "intention" was. I'm sure with your reputation ruined now, you more then likely will not be selling a whole lot of items anymore, nor will you gain the trust back from members of this forum. It also doesn't really help with a lot of evidence has already been stacked against you in your FS thread on my350z.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
To answer the question from previous posters, this guy is from Tyler TX. It is already painfully clear, but I'll say it again - do NOT do business with this guy.

How has this guy not been banned yet???

Old 02-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by woRthy

Regardless, at age 15 I was handling better business transactions than this. If you see nothing wrong with it then I feel bad. Sure it all worked out in the end but was it worth ruining your name? To me, my word means the most to me in this world. Does money mean more to you than your name, aka reputation?? Also, to go deeper into the topic, what was the whole deal with your phone and internet? Just quit while your ahead. Take some time off and get off the forums. I meet guys like this everyday, it sucks to watch.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Single Turbo Kit like a PL