Engine - Power Adders Forced Induction; Nitrous; SprintBooster; etc.

FS: Unothrodox pullies. Crank/Alternator and PS pulleies

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Fast delivery! 2 days

Well looks like your in the clear

Old 07-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Not until he paypals the money he owes me.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Red Card Crew

His address to the two slightly different zip codes both go to the same exact address via google maps.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Red Card Crew

My theory is that since this address is an apartment and because the medium USPS flate rate box is too big for a normal mailbox or apt mail slot, it might have been left at the apt door? Then someone could have simply taken it. The delivery confirmation would show "delivered" and he still might not have received it. But if had it delivered to the apt, he should have asked for a signature or asked it to be delivered to a more secure place.

That is if my assumptions about apt deliveries are correct. Either way, it's looking like I did whatever I needed to do to get it him to the best of my ability. And I've proven this to the best extent I could have. I still don't have the $125 in my paypal.

If it's lost on his end, I can't do anything about that. I can try to assist and I'd be happy to. But I request that the $125 be paypaled to me asap.

I consider this sold and I have no need for these parts. I no longer have the G35 they would fit onto.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Red Card Crew

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Jeff92se, sidewayzsedan04

Old 07-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Red Card Crew

bump

Old 07-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Bump for ur money..!!!

Old 07-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Red Card Crew

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Jeff92se, DGrantG

Old 07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Red Card Crew

Bump. both DGrantG and sidewayzsedan04 have read my comments today. Reply and do what's right or I'll be escalating with the moderation here and paypal. I posted my proof on/before July 4th and gave the holiday and today to read and reply. Address is good, shipment was shipped. Shipment was been confirmed as delivered.

If you are trying to find this and sent it BACK to me, don't. You need them. I don't. You paid for them and I shipped them. You then reversed the charges. I proved that it was shipped to the address specified. Even if it was to the other zip, google maps shows it still goes to the same address.

Last edited by Jeff92se; 07-05-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
You're right, I did read the posts in here. Which was the first time in 2 days. I think he's trying to figure out where they are since they show as being delivered. Regardless of whether I read your posts or not, it's out of my hands. I'm just his buddy. Rest assured he'll do what's right. I think he's on the road travelling up to KY today which is why you haven't heard from him.

So going forward, leave me out of this.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Red Card Crew

I have heard from him via PM today. 2-3 times today in fact. By my research, they went to where I sent them. ie.. the address I was asked to send them too. With confirmation, that means he owes me the money he agreed to pay for them. You had no problem putting your 2 cents in when it looked like I was in the wrong. Now you need to do the right thing and make sure he pays me for what I sent.

If he thought I scammed him via not sending, then I can sort of understand. but his whole argument was that he asked for tracking and didn't get it. Now that I've provided tracking and evidence it's been shipped AND delivered, the money should be put back into my account.

Shipping to an apartment is sketchy if the box is big.He should have requested a signature or had it shipped to a residence where delivery is more secure.

The following users liked this post:
c_morse (07-05-2012)
Old 07-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Red Card Crew

Originally Posted by DGrantG
He doesn't have your parts. He's my buddy and if he wasn't driving from East TN right now he would be posting in here.

If you shipped it via USPS Priority like you stated that you would, there is no extra charge for Delivery Confirmation. Which is essentially a tracking number through USPS (the post office). If you can provide a valid delivery confirmation number to him then he will do whatever it is in his power to get this straightened out.
I've done that.

If the post office lost the package and insurance wasn't purchased by you, then it's your bad b/c you didn't offer insurance. But I can also say that the many of things that I've shipped and received from the post office in the form of car parts has never been lost so the chances are slim that they lost it based on my experience.
Right. But as we know now, it wasn't lost. It was delivered. So I'll say if he had it delivered to an apt in an unsecured place w/o a signature or somewhere more secure, than that "bad" is on him correct?

Also, he did contact you before claiming it with the post office. He's asked you for a tracking number/delivery confirmation number and you never gave him one. If you can give him that he will figure out what is going on before buying these pullies elsewhere.
I believe he contacted me though paypal. It shows paypay emailed me but I never got those emails. Thus why the reverse charges went though. I could have obviously provided the tracking right when the claim was entered but I was honestly not notified.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but unless you can give the man the number the doubt is definitely there.
Should be no doubt now.

But there should be $125 in my account soon. I'm trying to hold off calling Paypal today and I've seen him in this thread in the last day or so. So he's aware that my evidence as been provided with great detail.

My offer still stands. Paypal me $125 today and the issue is dropped. I'll reverse the iTrader and the scam comments. I'll even continue to assist with the tracking. If I have to go to paypal and go though the trouble of opening another claim to get back what I should already have, then the offer is off the table.

As far as I'm concerned he has the parts and my money.

I'll again state that sending the parts back isn't what I want. I have no use for these parts. The purchaser can just resell them on his side. This was a very nice price for what he received

Old 07-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts
Again, you're right. I did put my 2 cents in when I thought you were in the wrong, I was simply pushing the fact that a tracking number was needed.

Multiple zip codes means multiple post offices. He told me he called the post office and there is actually the same street name in both zip codes so since he doesn't have the package then it was likely delivered at the other zip code. He also said he sent you the right zip code in the first place and you wrote the wrong one on the shipping label.

I'm not his keeper and can't twist his arm and make he immediately put the money back into your account.

If it were me in the same situation that he is in, I would have done the same thing by filing a claim with PayPal after asking you for the tracking number that you didn't provide until now. And after doing the research of seeing that the correct zip code was given but the wrong one placed on the shipping label, I would go by the address in the other zip code and put my hands on it then give you the money back.

So again, leave me out of this.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Red Card Crew

I wrote the zip code that he gave me. I wouldn't KNOW to write a different zip code. What's the chances at me putting the wrong zip that just so happens to be still valid for the same area? Almost none. If it were to be delivered to a different place with the same address, it would have had to be an apartment with the same apt number on it. If not, it would go back to being undeliverable and right back to me by now. Then I would have apologized and sent it back to him to the correct address

I punched in the same address with the two zip codes. They both went to the exact same place according to google maps.

Just having the same street name wouldn't be enough would it? It would also have to have the same address. That address would have to be an apartment complex and that complex would have to have the same apartment #.

Honestly, I'm GLAD that both of you are communicating. That shows that we both want the same thing. Honest resolution. But I get the feeling that if the parts aren't found, I won't get the $125. Even after I've done everything required of me.

Last edited by Jeff92se; 07-05-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Red Card Crew

Donald is right that there IS another poplar ave in the 37130 zip. But it's just on the south side of the 231 freeway. Probably less than 1 minute drive(from his apt address). BUT since it's the same street as the Poplar ave in 37129 zip on the north side of the freeway(his actual apt address), there is no way that it could have the same address. Not that close. You can see the block numbers. The Poplar street in the 37130 has a 700 block address. He obviously doesn't live on/near that block

If you punch in the numerical address and the street name, it will go to his apartment regardless of which zip you use. As that exact address and street name doesn't exist in the 37130 zip code. Not according to google maps it doesn't. The numerical number of his address can't exist until get gets on the north side of the 231 freeway where the addresses go up to around the same numberical values as his address.

Last edited by Jeff92se; 07-05-2012 at 05:33 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Unothrodox pullies. Crank/Alternator and PS pulleies