Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

Sprint Booster In Stock, Special Intro Offer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sprint Booster In Stock, Special Intro Offer

The Sprint Booster is well known in European car communitites for it's ease of installation and instant improvement in throttle response. Z1 Motorsports is now stocking these for 350Z and G35 applications. We have been testing one out on our company G35 as well as multiple local customer cars. While it will not add peak HP on the dyno it will increase throttle reponse and will make the car react faster, and be faster in 1/4 situations.

Because this is not a product that can be easily dyno tested and confirmed. We are letting you have the chance to test it out for yourself and decide if it's worth buying or not. We are offering a 30 day trial run on all Sprint Booster purchases. Buy one, plug it in, if you're not pleased with it return it to us a full refund. You pay only the shipping charges.

To make it even better we're offering a special deal to the first 10 customers to buy one. You'll get the 30 day trial, in addition to a special discounted price. All we ask in return for this discounted price is that you post in this thread with your feedback of the product. Good or Bad, Love it or Hate it. We want to know about your opinion of it, once you've tried it out.

The Sprint Booster is available for G35 Coupe or Sedan and 350Z applications, 6MT or Auto. We have them in stock and ready to go.

$299

Please PM, e mail, or call me for the intro special or to order. If you're local stop by the shop and let John install a Sprint Booster in your car and test drive it.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Banned
Because these have mostly been marketed in the past to Euro markets the feedback on the Nissan / Infinity models is minimal. Here are some samples of feedback from other users:

" ...so had a SB installed on friday, after buying it from a local shop here in austria. my feedback: wow. everything the guys claim here is true. you do notice it, and unlike other forum members here, my g/f tried it out and she noticed immediately - considering it for her golf now "

" I want to share my experience with the Sprintbooster. First, I've got to say that this is definitely a good mod if you're a performance enthusiast. As the others have mentioned, the car feels more 'alive' and also far more sporty. The sprintbooster basically reduces the lag from the ECT by multiplying a certain amount you press on the gas pedal. So say before installing SB you have to press the pedal half way down to get your RPM jumping high to around 3-4k RPM. Now you only need to press it 1/4 down to get your RPM to the same point. "

" Having done 100 miles or so since installing it this morning, I can say the biggest improvement is from around 20/30mph. You just nudge the accelerator and get pushed back - much more than previously. I like the effect and will be keeping it. As noted above, effects will be more obvious without a remap, but I would recommend that everybody gets one. It's (relatively) cheap and if you don't have one, I certainly don't regret getting it. "

" Ok people...got it installed this afternoon. First impressions....I really like it! The car is alot more fun to drive. Can't tell you if the car would be any faster in 0 to 60 or the 1/4 mile but it feels alot more responsive especially at low speeds. It gives you the impression that would have more power. The throttle response is much quicker and i like it better than the stock way. For those worried that it would be too hard to drive in daily traffic....well it is not an issue...it's not like you're at WOT just when you touch the pedal. The install took about 2 minutes.... It's the kind of product that makes your car a little more fun to drive....sort of like the rear sway bar. So personally, i like this mod so far....i have spent $$ way worse than purchasing this device! "

In our own testing we have all been impressed with how much quicker the car will rev up and how much more responsive the throttle is. After driving with it on his G35 for a week Russell commented that once it was taken off of his car he noticed it more, and missed having the instant response.

Give me a call or PM for more info and be one of the first 10 to buy from us and get a special deal on yours. Once you try it will not want to return it.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned
I've got 4 left at the special promo price. PM me for details.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i went to Z1 today and tried one of these and i LOVED IT i have a 6MT and it makes a huge difference i know it doesnt add any power but it sure seems like it. it felt like driving a different car and after they took it back out i missed it. my car felt kinda boring to drive after i had some fun with the power booster. and ill admit i was skeptical when i saw how simple it was but it deffently surprized me. the response was so quick from a dig that i hit the rev limiter before i knew it. i am looking forward to buying one hopefully this week and ill post up some 0-60s i have several i have already done and ill put up some after. but i would recommend this to anyone and i know it seems expensive but the Fun To Drive factor that it has makes it worth every penny.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Bump for a great product.

I had one installed on Monday after I had a Z1 Clutch and flywheel installed and I have to admit, I have to re-learn how to drive this car.

Throttle response is instant! The car feels like it pulls harder from low to mid-range. I can't tell if its any faster but it def feels like it.

Booster FTW

Old 02-18-2009, 11:28 AM
i found this today and thought it might help explain what it does

Old 02-18-2009, 11:30 AM
a.k.a kleicoupe
Anything like this for the G37, pm me if you have anything.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TURBOTOM
Anything like this for the G37, pm me if you have anything.
Not yet on the G37 and 370Z application. Should have something soon.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
id love to get one for my 05 6MT... but i cant use it until i get my car out for the spring.. is this price going to be the same in about another month from now?

Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by dreamweaver
id love to get one for my 05 6MT... but i cant use it until i get my car out for the spring.. is this price going to be the same in about another month from now?
yup. $299 shipped, use coupon code SprintPromo at checkout to get the free shipping.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned
We just got the 2nd batch in and have the Sprint Boosters on the shelf and ready to ship.

$299 shipped with a 30 day money back trial. Give it a shot!

Old 03-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Any news if this will work on the early 03, doggy-door, first gen sedans? I know that most ECU mods do not work with my ECU unless they're spliced in as the connector pieces are completely different.

Old 03-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Metalp3n
Any news if this will work on the early 03, doggy-door, first gen sedans? I know that most ECU mods do not work with my ECU unless they're spliced in as the connector pieces are completely different.
It plugs into the throttle position sensor on the pedal, not the ECU connector. So, yes it will work on an 03 sedan.

Old 03-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned
If you're local stop by the shop and let us plug one in on your car. The best way to evaluate this little device is to actually try it out for yourself.

Old 03-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Bryan, I am in carrolton right now visiting my girlfriend I wouldn't mind checking this out sunday possibly. My birthday is sunday and I was thinking about stopping by and getting something for the car I was thinking about either getting a Pop Charger, the sprint booster, or a short shifter.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sprint Booster In Stock, Special Intro Offer