2008 EX35 Color Shots

  #1  
Old 12-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Liked 46 Times in 31 Posts
2008 EX35 Color Shots

I got 6 in today and another 8 are coming tomorrow. The drive is impressive-- very smooth and i think it'll be a nice mod toy. It is significantly smaller in size than the FX in the rear-- the front is just as roomy as the G sedan.









 
  #2  
Old 12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Liked 46 Times in 31 Posts

dark curant



moonlit white



tidewater


scarlet silver

 
  #3  
Old 12-20-2007, 04:47 PM
N50
N50 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,115
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hey, thanks for the pics, Kenny. Black is stunning as always. Tidewater is an interesting color. I like it.
 
  #4  
Old 12-20-2007, 04:49 PM
GEE35FX's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,044
Liked 31 Times in 30 Posts
White for me Thanks for posting all this stuff Kenny
 
  #5  
Old 12-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Sneaker Whore
iTrader: (4)
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Land of Rocks, New York
Posts: 686
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Very nice what's the price range on those?
 
  #6  
Old 12-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Liked 46 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
White for me Thanks for posting all this stuff Kenny
for you man



the white w/ the LSP -- luxury sport package looks good-- 18's vs the 17's



 
  #7  
Old 12-20-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered User
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Honozooloo, HI
Posts: 1,684
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You folks get any Luxe Elite cars in yet? We only got 4 cars spec'd up to Luxe Style. I haven't seen the Luxe Elite interior yet and was wondering if the leather covered dash is all it's cracked up to be. Going off of how nice the rest of the inside is, I'm sure it is. Just wondering if you've had a chance to check it out yet.

Nice Pics. Being in Hawaii we get spoiled in that we get our cars waaaay before you folks giving me a chance to post up reviews and pics far in advance of you East Coasters. However, being a bigger dealership, you guys get a MUCH larger selection of inventory than us in the 808. The only new color I've gotten to see is Dark Currant/Chestnut. Our other three Exs are the usual suspects. MW/Wheat, LP/Stone and OB/Graphite. Scarlet Silver looks pretty interesting, but I really like Tidewater which seems like a slightly grayer Lakeshore from the pics. I'm wondering what BS will look like on the EX...dumped on H&Rs...sitting on Volks...hahaha.
 
  #8  
Old 12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
JOKER's Avatar
CLUB MODERATOR
iTrader: (24)
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: earth
Posts: 9,084
Liked 344 Times in 244 Posts
Nice
 
  #9  
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Liked 46 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
You folks get any Luxe Elite cars in yet? We only got 4 cars spec'd up to Luxe Style. I haven't seen the Luxe Elite interior yet and was wondering if the leather covered dash is all it's cracked up to be. Going off of how nice the rest of the inside is, I'm sure it is. Just wondering if you've had a chance to check it out yet.

Nice Pics. Being in Hawaii we get spoiled in that we get our cars waaaay before you folks giving me a chance to post up reviews and pics far in advance of you East Coasters. However, being a bigger dealership, you guys get a MUCH larger selection of inventory than us in the 808. The only new color I've gotten to see is Dark Currant/Chestnut. Our other three Exs are the usual suspects. MW/Wheat, LP/Stone and OB/Graphite. Scarlet Silver looks pretty interesting, but I really like Tidewater which seems like a slightly grayer Lakeshore from the pics. I'm wondering what BS will look like on the EX...dumped on H&Rs...sitting on Volks...hahaha.
the EX w/ Luxury Elite package will be a special order and Infiniti will only make less than 100 of them-- they knew the price was way too good for that package-- I have one on order but yeah for the price it's worht the upgraded leather.... i could care less about the coat hanger
 
  #10  
Old 12-20-2007, 06:27 PM
GEE35FX's Avatar
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 14,044
Liked 31 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
for you man



the white w/ the LSP -- luxury sport package looks good-- 18's vs the 17's



Wow, thanks Kenny. When is ready for pick-up. It looks fantastic.
 
  #11  
Old 12-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Garnet Canuck's Avatar
Traveling Administrator
iTrader: (1)
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,233
Liked 174 Times in 102 Posts
Great pics Kenny, thanks for posting them bro. I would have a hard time choosing between IP and and BO. I still think this could potentially be my next vehicle.......but we'll see.
 
  #12  
Old 12-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Wannabe6MT's Avatar
-MN G Crew-

iTrader: (10)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Fargo ND/Eden Prairie MN
Posts: 21,010
Liked 202 Times in 154 Posts
I think its time to take a spin down to the Infiniti dealer and check one out.

I still think it looks kinda girly though.
 
  #13  
Old 12-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Registered User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 5,773
Liked 46 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Great pics Kenny, thanks for posting them bro. I would have a hard time choosing between IP and and BO. I still think this could potentially be my next vehicle.......but we'll see.
i think you need a bigger garage lol
 
  #14  
Old 12-21-2007, 03:07 PM
ABQ_G35's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Rio Grande Valley, New Mexico
Posts: 9,054
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Wow, thanks Kenny. When is ready for pick-up. It looks fantastic.
Make sure he throws in the ribbon and bow. Nice!
 
  #15  
Old 01-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 34
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Look at the photo of the interior. Plain to see that the guy in the photo is cramped. While the dash is very pretty...no thanks.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: 2008 EX35 Color Shots


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: