Exhaust-Vendor Includes Headers, Test Pipes, Y-Pipes, High Flow cats and Cat-back Systems

Strup Performance Headers Sale! FREE Shipping and FREE T-Shirt!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Strup Performance Headers Sale! FREE Shipping and FREE T-Shirt!

PartShippers.com is pleased to be able to offer the g35driver.com community this sale on the exceptional performance headers from Strup for the G35 Coupe.

These headers are on sale for only $479.95! List price is $758.00. SAVE 37% OFF! PLUS, when you order online, we are offering FREE SHIPPING and will also include a FREE Strup Performance Upgrades T-Shirt. Please specify your shirt size in the order comments or we will just send you a large.

Here's the link to the G35 Coupe Headers sale on our site:

http://www.partshippers.com/index.ph...roducts_id=782

Outstanding quality and performance from carefully designed and constructed headers makes this an offer that can't be beat!

Adding headers to your car has been recognized by this community as one of the best NA performance upgrades you can do.

T-304 #1 grade stainless steel tubing, polished to a bright luster. 1 5/8” mandrel bent tubing X .065 wall thickness.
Flange is 3/8” thick stainless steel. All headers are TIG welded construction - made in the USA - not shipped from overseas!

Easy install does not require the motor to be lifted for clearance!

Individual customer-submitted dyno tests have proven an average 14-19 horsepower and 15-20 ft./lbs. of torque gains!

Here is an independently submitted dyno from a my350z.com forum member with an '05 350Z.

These headers have been designed to be as close to equal length tubes as can be allowed with clearance. The only difference is the middle tube on each set is about 2 inches longer than the end tubes. They have also been bent slightly differently to allow the install to be done without lifting the engine. This will cut down on install time and costs significantly over the others.

Where the others will take, as quoted from list members who have done this, 10-12 hours of labor, the Strup headers have been estimated to take only 4-6 hours to install. The install can also be done by a competent owner as they include step-by-step instructions and extra bolts if needed.

Strup also backs their headers with a 2 year warranty. If anything goes wrong, simply return them directly to Strup for a replacement set!

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support!

Old 03-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
do you guys sell the t-shirts alone?

Old 03-03-2006, 05:24 PM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
will these fit the sedan?

Old 03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
that seems like a lot of power from a pair of headers...

Old 03-15-2006, 02:57 PM
I can't say that these will fit on a sedan. I've never tried to install them on a sedan, so I can't speak from personal experience either.
I can only tell you all what Strup has told me, and that is that they won't work on a sedan, but any sedan owners are welcome to try it out - if they buy at their own risk. I'll even extend a little extra discount to a sedan owner bold enough to give it a try. Worst case, they don't fit, and you have to sell them - which you shouldn't have any problems doing!

Any sedan owners who want to step up to the challenge, feel free to shoot me a PM.

thanks all for your interest and for the recent orders. Still in stock and ready to ship!

Old 03-27-2006, 09:40 AM
free shipping and free t-shirt deal still going on for all those interested! Best deal in town on an exceptional set of headers that delivers the performance!

Old 04-04-2006, 04:50 PM
This deal is still going on for the month of April! Get 'em while they're hot!

Old 04-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, this is always on sale... I think you should just advertise it as G35driver member pricing instead of making a new thread every month saying "Strupp headers are on sale until the end of this month!"

Old 04-05-2006, 09:46 AM
heh, well, I really just do this to get a rise out of you guys!

pricing and offers do change, and we work closely with Charlie over at Strup to determine what will happen each month. I wish I could just keep a fixed price and say it's there when you want it, but there are times when the pricing will go up, and that will be across the board for all distributors.

so we do our best to keep things interesting, and have the best pricing around, and do our best to give you all the best deal we can. Each month it changes, sometimes we can keep things the same from month to month, but you won't see that from lots of other companies, where pricing is fixed. We work harder to give you all the best deals in cyberspace!

Old 04-14-2006, 10:35 AM
sale still going on, and free shipping and free t-shirt deal still in effect.

Thanks all for the recent orders!

Old 04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Headers are currently out of stock for about 3 weeks - including inventory at Strup.

The free shipping deal and this special pricing is still in effect and we are accepting pre-orders if you still want to get in on this deal.

Pricing will be going up across the board per Strup. That will be for every distributor, not just us. Just a heads up to you all first.

Old 04-27-2006, 02:38 AM
When's the last day to get this deal/pricing?

Old 04-27-2006, 09:13 AM
tomorrow. prices will be going up over the weekend...

Old 04-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Just placed my order. Price BETTER go up. hahaha.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:25 AM
are these smog legal for california vehicles?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Strup Performance Headers Sale! FREE Shipping and FREE T-Shirt!