FS: Brand New SEIBON Caron Fiber Hood w/ Carbon Locking Hood Pins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Would it be hard to paint the grill black? Also if water came through would it damage my engine? I want to get this and paint the majority of it Laser Red.

Old 05-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Received 52 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by fullvietFX
Would it be hard to paint the grill black? Also if water came through would it damage my engine? I want to get this and paint the majority of it Laser Red.
no it wouldnt, i was actually going to paint the grill vent mesh black if i kept it and put it on my car

i'll do it for you if you buy it

people have asked me about water damage before, and the answer is no.
if you are using the stock intake airbox and stack, theres no way water could get in there. not a drop. if youre like me, and you use a Z-Tube and conular filter setup, you still wouldnt have to worry, as your filter will do what it is designed to do - filtrate. your filter would filter out drops of rain just as it would dust and dirt. its really hard to get enough water into the engine without extreme splashing/submerging. so anything short of taking a bucket full of water and dousing it on the air filter right as you rev the engine, you'll be fine

it would not be hard to paint the hood LR at all, any body/paint shop will be able to do it. ive seen this hood painted before, and it looks better than any other hood in my opinion. the way seibon real carbon fiber glistens under professional paint is beautiful.

Last edited by apexi957; 05-14-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
sick hood and banana glws

Old 05-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by blackmambag35
sick hood and banana glws
thanks bro

Old 05-17-2011, 02:58 AM
installing the hood pins soon, someone pick this up!

Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
scammer!!!! When someone pays you money for a part you don't wait three weeks to send it. Do not buy from apexi957

https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-...rating-me.html

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
scammer!!!! When someone pays you money for a part you don't wait three weeks to send it. Do not buy from apexi957
how am i a scammer when ive sold springs, a strut bar, coilovers and camberkits, *coilover wrenches and swapped tail lights with a guy in the past month in a half and every one of those buyers received their parts? i have told everyone that there is difficulty in getting a ride to fedex because i dont have my license and i have a lot going on. the only items that have yet to ship are a roof visor, headers and a grill, which will be shipped out tomorrow. get off of my thread with this bs, make sure you get your facts straight before you start throwing words around about me being fraudulent when there is no ground to do so.

it was a pleasure, goodbye.

Last edited by apexi957; 05-18-2011 at 02:12 AM.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by apexi957
how am i a scammer when ive sold springs, a strut bar, coilovers and camberkits in the past month in a half and every one of those buyers received their parts? i have told everyone that there is difficulty in getting a ride to fedex because i dont have my license and i have a lot going on. the only items that have yet to ship are a roof visor and a grill, which will be shipped out tomorrow. get off of my thread with this bs, make sure you get your facts straight before you start throwing words around about me being fraudulent when there is no grounds to do so.

it was a pleasure, goodbye.

When you want to sell items and take somebody's money you don't leisurely go and send the item whenever is convenient to yourself. You make arrangements for the item to go out IMMEDIATELY. If you can't send your items out in a timely fashion you let the buyer know and you don't take the money until you are ready to ship the item. You don't take the money and wait three weeks.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:50 AM
When you want to sell items and take somebody's money you don't leisurely go and send the item whenever is convenient to yourself. You make arrangements for the item to go out IMMEDIATELY. If you can't send your items out in a timely fashion you let the buyer know and you don't take the money until you are ready to ship the item. You don't take the money and wait three weeks.
well thats the funny things with arrangements, they fall through sometimes. its not like i didnt try my hardest to get them out as soon as possible. youre acting like i took peoples money and just sat and held their parts because it was cool.

as i said before, i have sold multiple parts very recently, and these are just items that fell victim to someone's word not coming through on our arrangement to go to fedex.

they are going out tomorrow.

thanks.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:50 AM
well thats the funny things with arrangements, they fall through sometimes. its not like i didnt try my hardest to get them out as soon as possible. youre acting like i took peoples money and just sat and held their parts because it was cool.

as i said before, i have sold multiple parts very recently, and these are just items that fell victim to someone's word not coming through on our arrangement to go to fedex.

thanks.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:03 AM

thanks.
Unless you have been locked in your house for nearly 3 weeks there is no excuse. Have you been out of your house to go to work? To go to the grocery store? To go a friends house? If you can do all the other daily living tasks why do you have excuses as to why you can't get to a Fedex drop box?

And you're welcome. We have seen your PMs to the buyer and nowhere did I see you mention that you couldn't get to a drop box until well after payment was made and the buyer wanted to know why he hadn't received what he paid for.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Unless you have been locked in your house for nearly 3 weeks there is no excuse. Have you been out of your house to go to work? To go to the grocery store? To go a friends house? If you can do all the other daily living tasks why do you have excuses as to why you can't get to a Fedex drop box?

And you're welcome. We have seen your PMs to the buyer and nowhere did I see you mention that you couldn't get to a drop box until well after payment was made and the buyer wanted to know why he hadn't received what he paid for.
dont tell me what i do and do not have an excuse for. you dont know what my daily tasks are. you dont know anything about a day in my life so please, spare me.

youve seen my PMs? cool, you should work for TMZ bro.

like i said, sent out tomorrow.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:16 AM
dont tell me what i do and do not have an excuse for. you dont know what my daily tasks are. you dont know anything about a day in my life so please, spare me.

youve seen my PMs? cool, you should work for TMZ bro.

like i said, sent out tomorrow.

I don't have to know you, I can tell by your actions that you are shady and I hope that others avoid buying things from you. This isn't the first time your name has come up on this forum for being a seller to avoid.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't have to know you, I can tell by your actions that you are shady and I hope that others avoid buying things from you. This isn't the first time your name has come up on this forum for being a seller to avoid.
im not shady, i just havent had good luck with rides lately.

okay, thats fine. i hope you guys enjoy talking about me after a pillow fight.

this is ridiculous. are you the robocop for driver?

if so, do some robocop investigation and talk to the guys that have received the:

Strut Bar
Wrenches
Coilovers
Springs
sidemarkers
Tail Light exchange
Camber Kits
Toe Bolts
Stock Hood
ETC

It doesnt matter what you say, because everybody has negative feedback at some point or another. the fact still remains that YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MAY NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT I HAVE UNFORTUNATELY NOT BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT TO FEDEX, AND I ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT AND THE ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TOMORROW, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO HARASS ME ON MY THREAD WITH THE MALICIOUS INTENTION OF SABOTAGING THE SALE OF THIS HOOD. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE NOT MADE IT TO THE FEDEX BASE BECAUSE OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS DOES NOT MEAN I AM FRAUDULENT AND A SCAMMER.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:29 AM
Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
i think that if you didnt have access to a post office anytime soon... i think u shoulda waited to sell your items... you have to put yourself in the perspective of buyers... and how you would like to be treated when you buy something (would you sit patiently in your chair for 3 weeks without the item you have already paid for? i think not).. nothing to do whether you will ship them out or not... because we all know a click in paypal resolves everything.
i think next time, you should set priorities, or let the seller know not to send the payment right away.
good luck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New SEIBON Caron Fiber Hood w/ Carbon Locking Hood Pins