FS: OEM Sport bumper WITH OEM rare sport lip , OEM hood , Grille

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 AM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike813
If you're in Newark I can pick it up. How much for the lip painted OB? Can you take closer pics without the plasti dip on so I can see the condition of the item? Thanks

Hey there,Im in dover, but can come to newark. However Like i said in the listing, the bumper is on my car, i will not take it or the plasti dip off to have it painted until it is for sure sold, i dont want to be stuck with it in a different color than the actual buyer wants,when i have offered this type of deal in the past i have gotten screwed due to many people have said "hey i want it paint it such and such color" and i do so then never hear back so i dont wanna risk it.

I am aware if i take them off and paint the OB or Reg or Grey (the most common colors) that theyd sell faster, but now im not in a hurry so i am not going to put the money out to have them prepped and painted unless they are sold. (they can be as is which is great condition,or repainted and sanded to be like new)

Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Banned
bumpp

Old 04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Banned
..... parts are going to be painted OB this weekend

Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Damn, I wish you went with DG on the front.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:57 AM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
How much painted ob picked up??

Old 04-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Frankieg35
How much painted ob picked up??
hey frankie, this is what i have PMd everyone thats asking.

"
hey there-

well i was selling the lip for 220, the paint and sanding is going to cost 80+, so im selling it for 280. The lip unpainted costs 380$,but they dont make it anymore,so this is more than reasonable i feel,since whenever they rarely come for sale on here they sell for more than 280 and are all scratched from lowered cars,my cars NEVER been lowered so there is ZERO under side scratches. I have a good amount of people that claim they want it for that price once its ready,so whoever pays first,takes it. i feel in a way like its pretty much an investment for whomever buys it since they are harder and harder to find so the value keeps going up ,so if they ever want to sell, they will be able to sell it for at LEAST what they paid,but most likely even more. Just like my 06 headlights, i got them for 300 a year ago, now people are selling them for 900
thanks and good luck either way

-Nicole 302 757 4838 text anytime

Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 AM
I feel the same way, its something i would buy and never sell.. lol How is the paint only $80 bucks??

Old 04-23-2013, 06:08 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Frankieg35
I feel the same way, its something i would buy and never sell.. lol How is the paint only $80 bucks??
She has a hook up bro. Don't ask questions. Just let it be.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Well thats good, just was wondering if it would be a quality job..

Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned
everything else he has painted for me looks amazing, he owns a paint shop,so i dont know how it wouldnt be a quality job. i know hes going to sand it and spray it, like i said, it doesnt have any scratches since it was never lowered, so its already in great shape. Im not in a hurry to sell so i wont give it away,i know how rare they are :-)

Old 05-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Banned

Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Banned
ty to everyone who has asked for the OEM lip, i have had such a multitude of offers, so im doing an auction type sale, best offer by Sunday night gets it, or if anyone gives an offer that i think is good enough for what the lips truly worth, ill sell it right away, once payment is received of course. Text for best response. Thanks again.

-Nicole

Old 05-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was very interested in this lip but i wanted to wait and see because of all the mixed comments. My .02, I believe you need a set price as per the forum sale rules. Why not put a set price instead of a "I know what this lip goes for"? And if someone wants to offer you more, then go for it. By hiding the price you're even aiming to gain out of this sale, it makes everyone skeptical about purchasing from you. I believe if you clarify the price you would like to sell it for, you would have more success.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned
^^ hey there, yup, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Like it said, i am not in any way NEEDING or in a hurry to sell anything. Anyone that knows anything about our cars knows how much the lip is really worth,that is when they rarely ever come up for sale. hence the best offer pricing. They sold for over 400 right before they got discontinued, they are harder and harder to come by, and mine is MINT,so no, i didnt need to have a set price.

Skeptical? Everyone ive sold to has been above any beyond happy with the product and sale, check Itrader feedback.

you have been a member for three months and posted 8 things, why you are trying to tell me how to sell and list my stuff makes no sense. Maybe youre one of those people that tries to give females a hard time in hopes that you can intimidate into a lower price, i hope thats not the case because thats very low of you.

-Nicole

Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have not once offered or low balled you when I requested about the lip have I? And honest truth lady or not, all I know is a ID when you're on forums, female or male.
I have been a low count member here because I just purchased an infiniti hence the low count since I am new to this board.

It doesn't matter if it sold for 400, then post that you want 400$ for it if that is your set amount. I'm just trying to say give the members here an idea what you are looking for. if you look at ANY forum threads g35driver or not, they always ask that a price be listed and not "feelers" which a long time member should of known. GLWS

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FS: OEM Sport bumper WITH OEM rare sport lip , OEM hood , Grille